PDA

View Full Version : STB Emulator (0.6.06)

bpv!
06-14-2015, 12:23 AM
On the menu screen top right corner where the 3 dots are I should be able to see some settings where I can click to get profiles there are none what should I do next, using prosat. I have mag 254 and avov TV online as well set those up my self no issues just wanna test emulator for a different television

DarkSide
06-14-2015, 12:26 AM
you have to use the mouse and click up in the corner and the icons will magically appear!

bpv!
06-14-2015, 03:14 AM
Tried that over and over read tutorials and seen videos nothing there, no settings where ican get into profiles.

4me2c
06-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Can You re-adjust Your Display Size...? They maybee just up to high...! Video Calibration is what You want to Find...Go into xbmc/tv add-ons > System > Settings > down to System > Click OK > Video Output... Right click over and down to Video Calibration... There will bee a Vert/Horz Line in the upper left corner... click the Right Arrow to bring it in and the Down Arrow to drop it some, click OK... those same lines will bee seen in the Bottom Right Corner... use the Left Arrow to bring it into view and the Up Arrow to raise it, Click OK... a line will/should show on the Middle Bottom of the screen... use the Up Arrow to raise it up a little and click OK...next a rectangle will show, use the Right and Left Arrows to make it a Square... Exit out... In the New Screen those li'l icons should show, if not then put Your Cursor all the way up into the Right-Hand Corner of the screen... drop it down just a bit and over to the left just a bit and Double Click it... icons should show, click the left one...! Hope that works for You...! ;)

bpv!
06-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Just ordered a new mag 254, might try what you said 4me2c.
Thanks for the help

joo_brar
06-15-2015, 10:33 AM
On the menu screen top right corner where the 3 dots are I should be able to see some settings where I can click to get profiles there are none what should I do next, using prosat. I have mag 254 and avov TV online as well set those up my self no issues just wanna test emulator for a different television

i ve prosat iptv1 android working fine on STB EMU6.06 no problem at all

im using internal player to play all channels dont use VLC plugin on external player, i have tested 3 different portal service works like charm

jmkodi
06-15-2015, 04:33 PM
TheSTB Emulator (0.6.06) does not have the dots. You have to right-click or use menu if you have Fire TV and then select settings. I hope this helps. The new emulator uses internal player, no need for external player.

bpv!
06-17-2015, 05:04 PM
It does have the 3 dots I can click on them and get the colour dots on the bottom, but the part where settings are I can't get I move my mouse, I left click and right click that part does not come up.
I seen a video and read tutorials.