PDA

View Full Version : Live TV channel group problem.

SupermanPrim
06-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Firstly I'm a first time poster but I've been lurking for months. So hello.

Okay well my problem seems to be with the Live TV Function on Kodi. Everything plays fine no errors, but when I click on a channel to watch I get a notification on the top that says "Channel Group" and it will not go away. At first it started when I used iptv simple client and I thought it was related to that. But then I started using the pvr stalker client on 8.0 and the problem is the same. I was using kodi 15.0 beta 1 but updated to the most recent nightly in hopes it would get rid of it, but it did not. The iptv stalker video add on doesn't have that problem so I determined it is with a setting on live tv itself. But nothing I've tried seems to do the trick, unchecked synchronize channel groups hoping it would get rid of it but it didn't, and made different groups of channels but the problem is the same. It doesn't keep the live tv function from working it is just annoying to see that notification just there the entire time you watch something.

psycon
06-12-2015, 10:17 PM
I have not seen this notification before.. it could be the result of some other plugin.. your best bet is to fully remove Kodi (and delete any remnant folders) and start from scratch.

SupermanPrim
06-13-2015, 04:52 AM
I just did exactly that. Completely uninstalled Kodi, deleted all folders associated with it. And basically just installed the PVR Stalker client and it's exactly the same. The same notification nothing else is even installed. I even cleaned my laptop with CCcleaner to make sure everything from Kodi was gone. I have attached a Screen Shot of the Notification.

psycon
06-13-2015, 05:45 AM
did u delete the kodi folder from %appdata% ?

SupermanPrim
06-13-2015, 06:03 AM
did u delete the kodi folder from %appdata% ?
Yes I did, and the installed folder in program files.

SupermanPrim
06-13-2015, 06:05 AM
I think I just figured out the problem. It's the Aeon Nox theme, the only thing I changed was the theme. And I tried reverting it back to confluence and the notification disappeared when I tuned to a channel.