PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Service features

Badmas
11-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Not my post, just pasting this from another forums....hope this helps

General Benefits:

Over 600 Channels SD, HD, English and Spanish.
Over 500 most recent movies in MicroHD, HD, English and Spanish.
Your favorite channels from Charlie USA, BEV, Blue Sky, Red Point 50W and Media Networks 67W all included in a unique service without the need to be under the satellite's footprint.
Blue Sky HD Channels are going to be available.
With IPTV it doesn't matter how is the weather, if you have a internet connection you can always enjoy your favorite TV shows without freezing.
No more installations of Dishes, LNBs, etc is needed, just plug and play your new STB and you are up and running in less than 5 minutes.
It is completely portable, you can take your STB wherever you want with a internet connection and keep enjoying your favorite channels and movies.
This service wont be affected by ECMs or encryption updates / upgrades.
You will be able enjoy it using your current donation.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT THE SOON TO BE INTRODUCED IPTV SERVICE

(Q) When will the new IPTV service become available?
(A) No release date has been set yet, but it is hoped that the service will become available early in January 2015.

(Q) Is NFPS still going to offer IKS when the new IPTV service becomes available?
(A) The new IPTV service is going to be offered as a side by side service along with the current IKS. If IKS goes down the IPTV service will remain up while we attempt to bring back the IKS service.

(Q) Will this new service still be subject to going down due to ECM's?
(A) No the IPTV service is immune from ECM's

(Q) Will I be able to use my current donation for the new iptv service?
(A) Yes you can use your current donation with the new iptv service until it expires.

(Q) When my donation expires will the cost to renew still be the same?
(A) The pricing structure after the new service is introduced has not yet been determined.

(Q) If I have more than one IPTV receiver will I need a seperate donation for each?
(A) You will need a seperate donation code for each IPTV receiver you have if you are using them at the same time. You may use the same donation code for more than one IPTV BOX if they are not used at the same time but each time you switch boxes you will have to associate your donation code with the mac address of the IPTV receiver you are using.

(Q) What kind of equipment or receiver will I need for this new service?
(A) We have tested numerous iptv receivers but at the moment we are only recommending the following boxes

MAG250.
MAG254 (Recommended).
MAG260 (Works but is very unstable)
AVOV

A very important tip regarding image quality on MAG2XX, they come with video output configured to SD by default and to get the best image quality you should adjust those settings to meet your TV capabilities. Here are the instructions to change video output:

System Settings -> Video:

For Full HD TVs (1080p) or higher:

Video Output Mode: 1080p-60
Graphic Resolution: 1920x1080

For HD Ready TVs:

Video Output Mode: 720p-60
Graphic Resolution: 1280x720

If you don't have a HD TV then leave the default settings.

This settings will give you a better image quality and a more stability.

There are many STBs compatible with this new system but we highly recommend the MAG254 to make sure that the user will have the best experience.

(Q) Can I use my roku box??
(A) The roku box is not supported with the new service due to security concerns.

(Q) Will the receiver I am currently using for IKS work with the new service?
(A) No the iks stbs will not work with the IPTV service and we recommend against using the combined IKS / IPTV boxes as we believe they will not be able to deliver the kind of quality that stand alone IPTV boxes such as the MAG 254 can.

(Q) Will I still need to have my Satellite Dish(s) to get IPTV?
(A) NO! With the IPTV service you will not need your DISH, LNBS, SWITCHES, CABLE RUNS etc

(Q) Can I connect my IPTV receiver to the internet using WiFi?
(A) Possibly depending on the IPTV receiver but for best results we strongly recommend you use a network cable to connect your IPTV Receiver to your ROUTER/MODEM.

(Q) How do these IPTV receivers work and how do they connect up to the servers?
(A) Your mac address is used to enter a portal and connect to the IPTV server. When connected and select a channel it will be downloaded to your iptv receiver unencrypted as that is already done on the server end. In essence you are receiving streaming video and that is why you need unlimited bandwidth and a broadband connection with a download speed of 1.5Mbps or better.

(Q) What is a MAC address?
(A) A MAC address is a alpha/numeric number that is assigned to a NIC (network interface card) in any device. The NIC on your receiver is where you plug your network cable (cat 5 with RJ45 connectors) into with the other end going to your router/modem. Each NIC has it's own assigned unique number.

(Q) Will my current internet connection work with the IPTV service?
(A) You will need a broadband internet connection and we recommend that your account have unlimited bandwidth usage. In addition you must be able to achieve a minimum download speed of 1.5 Mbps

(Q) What is bandwidth and how much will I need for the new IPTV service?
(A) Bandwidth measures how much data can flow through a specific connection at one time.

Each internet service provider (ISP) has their own types of accounts. Some ISP's have limited accounts and the amount of bandwidth allocated to you each month has a set figure and your usage is metered. If you exceed this allocation they charge a fee for the bandwidth used over your allocation. If you have a limited account the charges for extra bandwidth use can be VERY SIGNIFICANT.

Some ISP's provide unlimited bandwidth to all their subscribers and some charge a premium for unlimited accounts. The cost difference between a limited and unlimited bandwidth account from those ISP's that charge for unlimited bandwidth is usually just a few dollars a month.

WHY YOU NEED AN UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH ACCOUNT: IKS uses very little bandwidth as all you are getting through the internet are control words with the actual video received from your satellite dish. With IPTV it is streaming video and the actual content of what you are viewing is being sent over your internet connection.

Therefore it is IMPORTANT if you want to use the NEW IPTV SERVICE and you do not already have an account with UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH that you contact your ISP and have your account updated to UNLIMITED. It is recommended that you do this before you use the new service because as stated some ISP's charge a SIGNIFICANT amount of money for those that exceed their bandwidth allocation on limited accounts.

HINT - if you live in an area that has numerous ISP's available, when you call your ISP to update to unlimited bandwidth if the price seems a bit much inform them to hold off for the moment as you need to check with (name of other ISP's) before you decide. ALL ISP's want and need to keep thier customer base and you might find them OFFERING YOU A DEAL on UNLIMITED SERVICE!

(Q) How do I find out whether i have limited or unlimited bandwidth on my internet connection.
(A) If you do not know you will have to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If they ask why you want an unlimited bandwidth account which they probably will not just tell them that you are considering using one of the MANY IPTV services or NETFLIX . Do not use the name of this service when discussing your needs with your internet provider.

(Q) How fast a download speed is necessary to get IPTV? How does this translate to "bandwidth"
(A) The following are preliminary figures that have worked successfully in testing the mag 254 iptv receiver.

TV Channels:

SD 750Kbps
HD 1Mbps

VoD Movies:

SD (microHD) 650Kbps
HD (720p) 1.4Mbps

We have done some tests with 1.5Mbps internet connection and we were able to watch SD and HD channels without freezing.

Based on the internet speed required per content as defined above the following is estimated internet consumption (BANDWIDH) per month based on using your IPTV service 8 hours per day.

Live TV Channels:

SD = 750Kbps = 329.58 MB / Hour @ 8 Hours per Day = 81.73 GB / Month
HD = 1 Mbps = 439.43 MB / Hour @ 8 Hours per Day = 108.98 GB / Month.

VoD Movies:

MicroHD = 650Kbps = 285.63 MB / Hour @ 8 Hours per Day = 70.83 GB / Month.
HD = 1.4 Mbps = 615.21 MB / Hour @ 8 Hours per Day = 152.57 GB / Month.

IPTV is not recommended for those users who don't have an unlimited internet connection.

(Q) How can I find out what my download speed is?
(A) Use this link to test your download/upload speed (it's free)

WOW (WideOpenWest) Speed Test

(Q) What will be the channel line up on the new IPTV service?
(A) We will keep the same Charlie lineup so the channels list won't change its order / content.

(Q) Will BEV and the other providers such as Sky Mex, DN Mex, Clairo and Amazonas be included with the new service.?
(A) Yes we will have programming from Charlie USA, BEV, Sky Mex, Clairo 50W and Media Net 67W included in the IPTV service.

(Q) What is VoD (Video on Demand) and how does it work?
(A) VoD (Video on Demand) is basically a Movies library where you can play the movies you want as many time as you want and when you want.

(Q) What about MOVIES? Will we get the PPV's that are on IKS?
(A) Yes, There will be a VoD (Video on Demand) Library with the most recent movies in SD / HD and English / Spanish. We plan on a VoD of 500+ movies which will change as newer movies are added and some older ones are removed.

Marley
11-23-2014, 10:32 PM
that was a good read thanks

tbird686
11-23-2014, 11:01 PM
very cool.......its so good to see there is a future for affordable tv..........thanks to all those with there hard work!!

FTAN00B
11-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Good info all in one thread. Thanks buddy

K00lKatT
11-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Thanks Badmas...

Capt.Kangaroo
11-24-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the info Badmas

Ninjago
11-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Ty for the info guys.....:cool:

nada233
11-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Thank you for the info :the receivers thatare listed above it doesnt say anything about system as is linux based and do we need to put on pc or laptop ,a partition to run either windows or linux as needed or both ,my question is in the specsof mag254 mentioned linux system,so need a partition on pc to run linux ?and there is a android base will both work with the service of iptv ?thank you my friends but this system is very new to me,and hope I didnt hijack the original thread but I am on need of some,of help as you can read my post lol,thank you.

K00lKatT
11-25-2014, 08:00 PM
you don't need any changes to your comp at all..the box is all you need..

nada233
11-25-2014, 09:38 PM
thank you KOOLKatT,but there is only one cool cat and thats mine jajajaj,look at my avatar lol.I ordered 2 mag254,so have to do lots of reading lol I have a headache already .

Badmas
11-25-2014, 09:41 PM
thank you KOOLKatT,but there is only one cool cat and thats mine jajajaj,look at my avatar lol.I ordered 2 mag254,so have to do lots of reading lol I have a headache already .
it will be much easier once its released :)
just stay active on here

nada233
11-25-2014, 09:46 PM
yeah I am hanging here to find out as much as I can about it.thank you Badmas

itjustme1
11-25-2014, 10:20 PM
thank this nice

laman4five
12-06-2014, 07:57 PM
I was wondering if OTA channels can be part of IPTV? Can the signal be sent to internet?

K00lKatT
12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
why would you want to degrade your OTA signal that way??..just get a decent OTA antenna, hook to TV and enjoy

laman4five
12-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Where I live, I cannot get a decent OTA signal, even with a BIG antenna.

BIO
12-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm in the same boat as you laman- the new digital signal doesn't reach out here. Old technology was fine but digital has a sharp drop-off. But, having everyone's' local doesn't seem logical or cost effective to me. There would be thousands- if not millions- of stations after you factor in the small towns and cities running only a few stations. You may have to see if your local stations have network streams already available on the internet and try them out.

I subbed to get my locals a long time ago :(

Marley
12-06-2014, 09:16 PM
same here sub for locals

Farmer1
12-07-2014, 07:44 PM
great read thanks for the info

moskivb
12-07-2014, 08:10 PM
I was wondering if OTA channels can be part of IPTV? Can the signal be sent to internet?
AVOV has OTA channels and much more.

I'm not sure if the NFPS pressures people to purchase an MAG, because AVOV has a better possessor, memory, up to 10 stalker portals, free movies and much more. We've already seen a similar situation happen with MegaTVI.

In their forum, every competent question seems to get rejected and deleted, without any specific reason. They only answer low priority question, to which you can find the answer everywhere.

BIO
12-07-2014, 11:48 PM
AVOV has OTA channels and much more.

I'm not sure if the NFPS pressures people to purchase an MAG, because AVOV has a better possessor, memory, up to 10 stalker portals, free movies and much more. We've already seen a similar situation happen with MegaTVI.

In their forum, every competent question seems to get rejected and deleted, without any specific reason. They only answer low priority question, to which you can find the answer everywhere.

Lets leave the nf forum out of here, it's not needed. We get you like avov and you're entitled to. Fact is that mag and avov have BOTH been reported to be acceptable for iptv.

date
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
But guys I don't know if we got the same scenario here but if the OTA channels were able to be added on the IKS like NY local as all we know then maybe it could be possible upon your friendly request to the iptv ps to add the specific channels then maybe your voice could be heard, just saying.

K00lKatT
12-08-2014, 05:22 AM
It is not logical or economicaly feasible to expect locals (networks) located on spot beam tp's...At best we will see the networks on the CONUS tp's...JMO

STRAIT/UP
12-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Super info ,,, Thanks Great post Badmas

jjjackson
12-08-2014, 03:52 PM
I live in So Cal, so it will be good to have Bev back. When will the service begin?

What about live or almost live sports, like NFL games from Bev?

theone
12-08-2014, 03:54 PM
I live in So Cal, so it will be good to have Bev back. When will the service begin?

What about live or almost live sports, like NFL games from Bev?

You asking for something that hasn't even started yet so stop asking for channels. Why don't we wait and see what is available first.

STRAIT/UP
12-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Badmas ::: Great info ,, ::::Thanks

theuduk
12-10-2014, 04:48 PM
The NY locals are in name only as they are on conus beam, the real locals that spot to a smaller defined area are so many but a few might become available on iptv at some point.

therabbit
12-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Very Exiting news. Would be nice if this can be used on an android device via a IPTV application.. This solution is brilliant, that's all I can say.

waqarkhan
12-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Great info .. Will look forward to using IPTV
Just one question though .....

How much these boxes cost and Can we connect both IPTV box and Current nfps box at the same time and how ?

waqarkhan
12-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Mygica ATV400 Extra Slim Dual Core Android TV Box

Can this box works with new IPTV ?

K00lKatT
12-14-2014, 06:48 PM
that is an android box, so as stated already, not at this time..
read post #1 again, carefully, pls.

waqarkhan
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM
How much these boxes cost and Can we connect both IPTV box and Current nfps box at the same time and how ?

where can we get from ?

Marley
12-14-2014, 08:30 PM
no not yet get mag254 for the new iptv part around 90 bucks and up

K00lKatT
12-14-2014, 08:40 PM
you can get direct from infomir for $73.90...

date
12-15-2014, 03:35 AM
Sure but then if you add the shipping which is about $15 then it will come to $90 as asft said.

danemer
12-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the info Badmas!
If we can get the Bev channels then - I would assume that - all of us will also be getting NFL Sunday ticket? ;)

Marley
12-28-2014, 02:56 AM
lol it will be over by then

theuduk
12-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Not iptv but bev cp24 news has been up on Ilive for some time.

skystudent
12-29-2014, 05:08 PM
great post, good starting point for newbie like me. can someone post link to internet speed, there was mention but didn't see link in post 1
thanks

K00lKatT
12-29-2014, 05:22 PM
there is no link in post #1, the info is there that you seek...

sterile2
12-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Any one know if there will be an apps for smart TVs

toyz4tv
12-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Hey Sterile2. I think a smart tv app will probably not be considered at this point. All smart tv's have proprietary software and coding an app would probably not be feasible. For under 100$ you can get a Mag254 which is made exactly for these types of servers or an Avov which has an app that emulates the Mag254 iptv app.

Marley
12-30-2014, 05:58 PM
no to smart tv would be nice

turbo1
12-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Thank you very good read

1970RR
01-01-2015, 07:19 PM
excellent read....look forward to see how this works out!!!

jokeonyou
01-04-2015, 04:03 AM
I would be very interested in knowing if the mag 254 comes with built in wifi........my tv is located in my family room .......modem in office......not close to each other..to run a cable around and outside the house would be a big hassellllllllllllllllllllllll......
also knowing the cost would be very beneficial......not only of the mag 254 but the service itself.......from what i have scanned off the net ...the machine would have to be preloaded.......is that going to be the case???????
j

Marley
01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?419-Wifi-Options-For-Mag-254 next http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44-Upcoming-IPTV-FAQ

snyperr
01-23-2015, 04:23 PM
I would be very interested in knowing if the mag 254 comes with built in wifi........my tv is located in my family room .......modem in office......not close to each other..to run a cable around and outside the house would be a big hassellllllllllllllllllllllll......
also knowing the cost would be very beneficial......not only of the mag 254 but the service itself.......from what i have scanned off the net ...the machine would have to be preloaded.......is that going to be the case???????
j

No, it does not come with Wifi built in but you can attach a Wifi adapter but quality may be affected versus hard wired.

date
01-24-2015, 03:11 PM
j
Here you go :

Jimisand
01-28-2015, 06:50 PM
Question about data usage. I know that I read about how "x" quality of streaming will use "x" amount of data. Yes, the higher the quality, the more data used.

Yesterday I watched a Vevo channel on my mag254 for a couple of hours, did some usual surfing on my computer and watched a couple of YouTube videos.

Today I went to my isp to check my data from yesterday. I used 6gb of data.... my normal is 1.5gb. So I would say that the streaming on my mag254 created the increase.

So I downloaded a data usage checker Bitmeter II and watched a YouTube video(4:00) in HD. It recorded 64mb used for that video. I then went to the Vevo channel on my mag254 and watched a video, and it came back with 54 kb used....Yes, kb.

I guess my question is: does streaming on the mag254 really use up a lot of data? I know it must, because my isp record for yesterday was so high from normal. But why so little when I record the data with the Bitmeter II?

Thanks,
Jimisand

charlesk
01-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Thanks Badmas for this info.

nanirdjeff
02-16-2015, 11:41 AM
This post makes note that a $108.00 donation will be required for IPTV. My question is - "Will this donation cover all channels from all services, CHARLIE, BEV, SLUE SKY, RED POINT, Etc., - OR - will this donation be for EACH INDIVIDUAL service? Just asking, waiting for my Mag 254 to arrive.

iptv
02-16-2015, 04:29 PM
The $108 will cover all channels provided by Rocket, this does not mean every channel from each of the ones you listed above, only the ones included in the announced lineup with more to add later ( you can search for the post that has the announced lineup list)

K00lKatT
02-16-2015, 04:32 PM
The proposed list..BTW your question was answered in the post you quoted

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?752-IPTV-NFPS-Channel-List-INFO

Chief31
02-17-2015, 08:10 PM
After they get this all up and running and quite offering the free preview and we got to pay for the iptv service will we be able to still us the stb emulator I have it running on my Fire TV stick and it's running great

f2air045
02-17-2015, 11:31 PM
After they get this all up and running and quite offering the free preview and we got to pay for the iptv service will we be able to still us the stb emulator I have it running on my Fire TV stick and it's running great

how did u get it working with fire tv.

Chief31
02-18-2015, 01:20 AM
I googled how to get stb emulator on Fire TV stick and chose the second link

johnshaft
02-23-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm new to NFPS, so I'm not very familiar with it. When this is launched, will it include international channels? or is it only going to be English + Spanish channels?

4wheelin
02-23-2015, 02:24 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?752-IPTV-NFPS-Channel-List-INFO

ideas
02-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Hello all. I am new to all of this an want to know what to do an what to buy.. How much does this IPTV cost.. is it a yearly cost or by month.. which box is the best box to buy.. who an how could i pay.. all those questions.. Just give me a list.. I know that this list may be on this forum already, but me being new i don't even know what to look for. Please help..

Marley
02-24-2015, 06:06 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?496-Vod-out-for-testing! ----http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44-Upcoming-IPTV-FAQ------http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?474-IPTV-VOD-Ready-For-Testing

muchacho
02-24-2015, 01:42 PM
I would like to have the EPG for the iptv chanels that will help to know the shedule for each TV Chanel. Thanks

BIO
02-24-2015, 01:47 PM
I would like to have the EPG for the iptv chanels that will help to know the shedule for each TV Chanel. Thanks

Patience is needed, epg will come along later on. For now you can use the internet to check the tv schedule. Some offer customizable options to check your favorite channels, google it when you get a chance.

drdystopia
03-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Would you suggest using a VPN for the IPTV service to mask IP address? What security is in place to protect user identity from the server side?

toyz4tv
03-05-2015, 10:02 PM
I've used several paid servers in the past and never resorted to a VPN. As for security on server end. Don't count on it!! lol Not with this or any other server.

Niteman
03-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the info, its very well worth it.

Patos
03-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the IPTV guide very informative.

techguy
03-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Great read, I am guessing I will eventually need to leave my fire tv in the dust and invest in a Mag254, in my understanding, anytime you emulate this can cause inconsistency with server?

BIO
03-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Emulators are never as good as the real thing IMHO :evil:

2boats2
04-03-2015, 04:59 AM
very help full read ,thank you

enagyzer
06-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Really good info. Thanks for taking the time and really damning it down for some of us.

stevie1978
06-05-2015, 08:21 AM
does this still work with android iptv or kodi. looking for alternative to subscription services.

Eddy61
07-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Been using stalker with kodi under windows have several donations. Would like to stay with MY equipment. I have read and reread the first post. Would I be able to use my windows box's mac-id?

dara
07-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Been using stalker with kodi under windows have several donations. Would like to stay with MY equipment. I have read and reread the first post. Would I be able to use my windows box's mac-id?

My guess is no, at least completely. The first six hex digits in the MACs are almost certainly 00:1A:79 and 00:1A:78 (which is being worked on), and the last six are arbitrary, either matching the box, or "psuedo". Hopefully you will be able to have the option of not getting a MAG or AVOV, we just don't know for sure.

Eddy61
07-07-2015, 05:57 AM
That would be good. Have had great results with the little quad core windows machine running at 2.1 ghz. No confusion just click and go. :) Hate to change......

Bkman2020
07-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Wait and see till the 15th im sure more updates will be coming.

Visine
07-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Great post! Can someone please PM me info on where to buy OPEN international prepaid VISA/Master card OR GIFT cards purchased in USA that work with papiao "Credit Card Payment"? I need to buy 8 credits for 8 MAG254 before we go black.
Please help me out.

EDIT: Tuesday/7

Hey Badmas. Where are the links you had up on the OP? I need a purchase link?

iptvpomata
07-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Hello Badmas,

I wonder if Canadian channels from Toronto and Polish channels (TVP.pl) will be added to the portal. It would be great to have them!.

thanks

Visine
07-08-2015, 11:02 PM
I still don't understand why iptvtalk keeps moving links. Do you want the members to wait pass the 15th in order for the members to pay $80 for credit per each MAG254 receiver or can we pay the $70 for each credit without having issue?

dandjato
07-12-2015, 08:02 PM
How can I buy it direct from Infomir]

frostycold
07-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Go their website.

Capt.Kangaroo
07-12-2015, 08:10 PM
How can I buy it direct from Infomir]

http://www.infomir.eu/
.................................................. ..

puchatek
07-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Can one box MAG254 work with two different providers like NFPS and privet seller ?

K00lKatT
07-22-2015, 03:14 PM
It has up to 8 available portals, so what do you think???

puchatek
07-22-2015, 03:24 PM
I think ,yes but yesterday nfps iptv was workink fine and currently "page loading error" ETHERNET:NOT CONNECTED, IP: NOT AVAILABLE. I rebooted a few times still the same.

puchatek
07-22-2015, 03:29 PM
any advice? please.

#1tiny
07-22-2015, 04:05 PM
any advice? please.

That's easy. Something to do with your internet!!! It is nothing to do with nfps

puchatek
07-22-2015, 06:23 PM
My internet is fine because I' m using another provider on the same box and working ok.

Marley
07-22-2015, 06:28 PM
change to 11.iptvrocket.tv/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv/

puchatek
07-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Thanks gays I just forgot to put . after 11 , thanks again and sorry for mass up.

admin7
07-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Great read thanks very much!

18dd2
07-28-2015, 03:08 PM
Any one know if there will be an apps for smart TVs

I realize this post is old but if it hasn't already been posted there is an app called Smart IPTV and it works on the Samsung and the LG. youtube you can get a lot more info on it. I just wish I knew if it is supported by the resellers here. That I don't know or I would scoop up a donation today. I understand there are quite a few of us out here with Smart TV's so hopefully don't have to spend money on more hardware.

18dd2
07-28-2015, 03:28 PM
http://www.infomir.eu/
.................................................. ..

I see they have the MAG270/275 that supports 3D which a lot of us with Smart TV have but I don't know if it is supported.

Bkman2020
07-28-2015, 06:02 PM
provider has to enable 3d streams which i doubt it.

catfisher1
08-02-2015, 02:46 PM
But if you live in the country and all you have is satelite internet and it does not offer unlimited internet usage then what ????

crazed 9.6
08-02-2015, 02:54 PM
But if you live in the country and all you have is satelite internet and it does not offer unlimited internet usage then what ????

move house to better location or look into other forms of TV entertainment,
It's a no brainer really, do not understand the need to ask this.

K00lKatT
08-02-2015, 02:58 PM
??but what's it all mean, Mr. Natural????

philhu
08-03-2015, 04:43 PM
>But if you live in the country and all you have is satelite internet and it does not offer unlimited internet usage then what ????

Catfisher1, I guess you are SOL. Oh wait!! Call up Oblama and ask for free high speed internet, he will do it, no problem.

Bkman2020
08-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Iptv is the future so make ways for it to work my friend.

terryst3
08-04-2015, 09:21 AM
I bought a vixo 1 and vixo 2 since I kept hearing people say that IPTV is the future and IPTV may be the future, but for the time being I can't say it is the present. There is still a lot of work to be done IMO such as more HD channels, more reliable channels that will work most of the time and more of a channel list that mirrors either BEV or Charlie. I bought these boxes primarily for the TVOnline app. All of the other VOD apps were a good plus. If you just care about watching movies and tv shows on demand then you might like all of these IPTV stb's and if thats the case then all you really need is kodi, and as we all know, kodi can be installed in multiple different affordable platforms. As a long time IKS supporter, I would say IPTV still has a long way to go before it is as reliable as IKS. I sure hope you are right Bkman2020 on IPTV being the future, but as of right now, IKS is still the way to go. Just my opinion. Hopefully nobody on this forum takes it personal.:)

Marley
08-04-2015, 03:55 PM
nope not at all even they say give it time lots of changes will happen iptv is here to stay why iks is going out at some point but must say luv to run both but still takes me 15 mins to find what i like

waltV
08-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks a lot for the info!!

egal86
09-13-2015, 12:33 PM
thnx
fghdfdfdg

nada233
09-13-2015, 06:32 PM
I bought a vixo 1 and vixo 2 since I kept hearing people say that IPTV is the future and IPTV may be the future, but for the time being I can't say it is the present. There is still a lot of work to be done IMO such as more HD channels, more reliable channels that will work most of the time and more of a channel list that mirrors either BEV or Charlie. I bought these boxes primarily for the TVOnline app. All of the other VOD apps were a good plus. If you just care about watching movies and tv shows on demand then you might like all of these IPTV stb's and if thats the case then all you really need is kodi, and as we all know, kodi can be installed in multiple different affordable platforms. As a long time IKS supporter, I would say IPTV still has a long way to go before it is as reliable as IKS. I sure hope you are right Bkman2020 on IPTV being the future, but as of right now, IKS is still the way to go. Just my opinion. Hopefully nobody on this forum takes it personal.:)

If I read well there is lots of people having issues with their receivers and can not get channels at all ,so why making your life difficult when iptv is working well yeah it may have some issues but,so does iks and guess we should get ready for the new change or even that is going to get harder if not even investigating about it,time will tell and I do believe Iptv is the way.just my 2c

Johndoe
09-26-2015, 02:02 PM
If I read well there is lots of people having issues with their receivers and can not get channels at all ,so why making your life difficult when iptv is working well yeah it may have some issues but,so does iks and guess we should get ready for the new change or even that is going to get harder if not even investigating about it,time will tell and I do believe Iptv is the way.just my 2c

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't IPTV come from IKS so if IKS goes down so does IPTV

dara
09-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't IPTV come from IKS so if IKS goes down so does IPTV

Completely two different systems. IPTV doesn't rely solely on one source.

high247
09-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Iptv is 100% the future. With some learning and getting the right setup for your personal use, nothing will beat it by next year or the year after in my opinion. The internet has won another battle! haha 😎👽😎👽😈😸😸😸😸😛

Bkman2020
10-30-2015, 05:00 PM

Iptv is channels from around the world through different sources.

ELEVO
12-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Newbie here, just Thanking the Op for Posting such and informative detailed post, This will help many and myself :o)

frankisback
12-10-2015, 06:04 PM
But there are no HD channels again all are sd now.Why they downgrade their quality

K00lKatT
12-10-2015, 06:07 PM
if you bothered to take the time to read the forums the answer to your question would be apparent...sadly, many do not do this and just blindly post.

K00lKatT
12-10-2015, 06:11 PM
being that IPTV is a relatively new venture means it's a learning experience for all. I sincerely hope that many of our members keep up with the forums and enjoy the learning along with the rest of everyone else. There is no info being hidden or kept silent, pay attention and learn with the rest of us, thks..

pongo
07-16-2016, 08:47 PM
do they include nfl and nhl packages.

suvan
09-23-2016, 05:28 PM
how can set up pvr iptv simple client with my donation? please help

buddy2017
06-21-2017, 12:12 AM
So it is not the internet speed as stated that some say is the issue for the freezing as well not able to view. From what I see is that is the server .

Cohlas
10-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Where can I find price details?

ilan
10-15-2017, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure why people are adding unrelated posts to a thread that is over a year old.

Information regarding donations is available here:

http://iptvprivateserver.is/
http://iptvrocket.is/
http://iptv66.com/

Lomana64
01-23-2018, 02:21 PM
Hi Where can I get a code for MAG 410 please

kens
01-23-2018, 04:37 PM
Hi Where can I get a code for MAG 410 please

Here is the link for NFPS
https://iptvprivateserver.is/

Of course there is also Rocket and IPTV66.
Check those threads for donation info.
/kens