PDA

View Full Version : IPTVXtra II Ver.16.6 Temp fix for android device player problem.

Shooty
10-21-2020, 05:13 PM
New Kodi update for Android.
this is no longer needed.

***Disregard***

IPTVXtra II Ver.16.6 *(Temp. fix for Android KODI player problem)

/Shooty

crazed 9.6
10-21-2020, 06:19 PM
some great work you been doing Shooty !
Thnx for all of this :)

arseniogomez
10-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Trying to use your good guide to install iptvxtra ii, after select VOD and TV Channels system told me "processing channel data" but then told me an iptvxtra ii error. Where i can check log info? Cause i dont know what could happen. Fire TV and Kodi 18.6.

Shooty
10-14-2021, 05:31 PM
Trying to use your good guide to install iptvxtra ii, after select VOD and TV Channels system told me "processing channel data" but then told me an iptvxtra ii error. Where i can check log info? Cause i dont know what could happen. Fire TV and Kodi 18.6.
**BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**
New Software being uploaded into all devices that blocks most IPTV stream data and blocks most IPTV capable Apps and programs from running.
What I have tried so far is Perfect Player, Kodi, Smarters, and some custom provider Apps. All no longer functioning.

Previously able to install from the App Store but all mentioned apps are no longer listed.

Re-installing these via sideloading appears to install, with some File managers, but Apps still will not launch.

I replaced it.
Screw A-zon!

*Sorry, ....your inquiry..,
On Android-> Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/(see note)
Note* Android: Sometimes the exact path will differ from device to device. The Android userdata folder is usually
inside of "sdcard" so the path might be /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
**Also the file is kodi.log. I may also be in a "temp" directory.
/Shooty

crazed 9.6
10-14-2021, 05:37 PM
wow ... that is ummm, well just wow !

Screw A-zon!

Shooty
10-14-2021, 05:39 PM
wow ... that is ummm, well just wow !

Screw A-zon!
There Az-holes now!

suport
10-14-2021, 07:23 PM
greetings to all
Based on the info you posted, I looked for a fire tv and I made all its updates to the os, then I installed the apk you mentioned and they all work excellent. I don't use kodi, it makes calls that I don't trust and it takes up too much space in the internal memory. I installed other 3party apk and all ok.
I do not know where the info comes from that the iptv apk does not work

[QUOTE=Shooty;283619]**BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**
New Software being uploaded into all devices that blocks most IPTV stream data and blocks most IPTV capable Apps and programs from running.
What I have tried so far is Perfect Player, Kodi, Smarters, and some custom provider Apps. All no longer functioning.

Previously able to install from the App Store but all mentioned apps are no longer listed.

Re-installing these via sideloading appears to install, with some File managers, but Apps still will not launch.

I replaced it.
Screw A-zon!

Shooty
10-15-2021, 06:10 PM
greetings to all
Based on the info you posted, I looked for a fire tv and I made all its updates to the os, then I installed the apk you mentioned and they all work excellent. I don't use kodi, it makes calls that I don't trust and it takes up too much space in the internal memory. I installed other 3party apk and all ok.
I do not know where the info comes from that the iptv apk does not work

[QUOTE=Shooty;283619]**BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**

I replaced it.
Screw A-zon!

IPTV not working on firestick anymore, but still works on laptop

I've been using the Gotit player for years without problems, but about a week ago the service stopped working. Contacted the provider and they confirmed that the subscription is still active. Indeed, it does work on my laptop!

- I've tried the Gotit app (reinstalled) and IPTV Smarters app with the same result (service expired/could not connect to server)
- Sub works fine on IPTV Smarters desktop app in the same network
- Other friend's sub does NOT work on my Firestick, but works on his.

Conclusion: Subscription is fine, but something is up with the Firestick.

suport
10-15-2021, 07:20 PM
As I told you in my firetv everything up 100% that apk you mention is a (clone) rather it is a semi hardcode of smarter since it does not have the hardcode complete and it is in version 2.1.1 that if you read the smarter code it is very very different especially the xc that is already in version 2.x.x. In my fire tv Tivimate 2.8 up OTT Navigator v1.6.4.1 up Smarter Pro v3.1.2 up stbemu up the others I do not mention them because they are 3 party iptv apks

Shooty
10-21-2021, 07:54 PM
go to the app store and see if you can find any of those apps now

suport
10-22-2021, 11:06 PM
the iptv applications that I mention are 3 party apk never were in the firetv app store
but what we mean is that if the iptv works or not on the fire tv
the answer yes it works

Shooty
10-25-2021, 04:54 PM
the iptv applications that I mention are 3 party apk never were in the firetv app store
but what we mean is that if the iptv works or not on the fire tv
the answer yes it works
And what I Posted is a "Heads-Up", to be aware of to users of Amazon products.
Different versions of OS's on each device model are being updated gradually, and your unit may still function but many others are not.
That is why I mentioned checking the app store for programs that used to be available, and are no longer listed (Kodi, Perfect Player, etc).
BTW & FYI...
I have 3 FTV devices (2 sticks and 1 Tablet)
Nothing will work on the sticks, but the tablet still functions since it has not been updated yet!
/Shooty

suport
10-25-2021, 05:32 PM
How weird, I tested what I have as a door holder a firetv 2 gen 1 cube and the new max and everything up without problems all os updated to lates version in the max just as a comment the cloud game is crap jajajajaj