PDA

View Full Version : IPTVXtra2 LiveTV Player Problem (Android Platform)

Shooty
10-19-2020, 05:51 PM
Provider Server change or update is causing this problem.

Ballz2k7 commented 4 days ago

Its cloudflare related. I have debugged this last night with my provider, removing cloudflare (using IP instead of dns) works fine. I believe cloudflare is redirecting these clients to a captcha page.
@Ballz2k7
Ballz2k7 commented 4 days ago

I should also add, I tried on most operating systems.
Windows with kodi 18.5 works fine, no problems
Coreelec with kodi 18.8 fails
Android Kodi 18.8 fails
Ubuntu 20.04 kodi 18.8 fails
IpadOS 13 Kodi 18.5 fails
Manually loading the m3u after downloading, as said above all channels fail
Changing the DNS to the server IP, taking out the cloudflare protection, every one works fine.

The only temporary fix I can provide is if Android users have installed the free version of MX Player, as an external player.
Normally the playercorefactory file I provide with IPTVXtra, only enables MX Player for Video (VOD) items, and PVR streams use Kodi's default player.
Since this problem is only related to the Kodi communication for its internal players, I have modified the playercorefactory.xml file to always use the external MX Player.

If you don't have MX player, install it from your preferred source.
Download and copy the playercorefactory file from the link below, to your userdata Directory.
*Alternately you can edit the existing file (users that already use this feature), by changing the file by including this line;

********** EDIT THIS SECTION ******************** **********
-->
<rule protocols="smb" player="MXPlayerFree" />
<rule dvdimage="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
<rule protocols="rtmp" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
<rule protocols="rtsp" player="MXPlayerFree" />
<rule protocols="sop" player="MXPlayerFree" />
<rule internetstream="true" player="MXPlayerFree" />
<rule video="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/><!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Here is the link to the file;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/grryer86n58rg1e/playercorefactory.xml/file

/Shooty

Tha Joker
10-19-2020, 09:50 PM
@shooty. I added in that line in the playercorefactory.xml file and the channels will still not play? Is there anything else that needs to be done? Thanks.

Tha Joker
10-19-2020, 10:15 PM
I changed external player status to enabled, and the channels are working? Dont no if that needed to be done but the channels are working. Thanks for your work on this!

pelermon
10-21-2020, 11:28 AM
I changed external player status to enabled, and the channels are working? Dont no if that needed to be done but the channels are working. Thanks for your work on this!

Great
I had to buy new IPTV66 numbers my old ones would not renew
New playlist works on Windows Computer/Kodi
but not Firestick/Kodi

You changed external player status to enabled IN KODI? Where is that - I looked everywhere.
I did install MX Player to my apps on the firestick
I am not clear how to set this up.
Could you please detail ?

Shooty
10-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Great
I had to buy new IPTV66 numbers my old ones would not renew
New playlist works on Windows Computer/Kodi
but not Firestick/Kodi

You changed external player status to enabled IN KODI? Where is that - I looked everywhere.
I did install MX Player to my apps on the firestick
I am not clear how to set this up.
Could you please detail ?
IPTVXtra2 version 16.5 has a playercorefactory.xml file with settings configured for MX Player (free version) as the default external player for all Video files, but it leaves LiveTV channels using the Kodi internal player (which is the module that causes the problem).
To Enable this function, first make sure you have MX Player(free version) installed on your Android device.
Open IPTVXtra2, on the Main Menu, the 1st item is "PVR setup and system tools". Click and then select "Change External Player Status" (shows a red Disabled message).
Kodi will have to be restarted for it to be load upon Kodi startup.
You can now watch all Video (VOD) items, but LiveTV will still not play unless you perform the changes in the instructions in Post#1.

*Actually, it appears that this problem is going to take a while to rectify, so I while Post a Link Today with an updated version of IPTVXtra2 (ver16.6) that will have the playercorefactory file already configured for MX Playerfree as the Default Player for VOD and TV.
/Shooty

pelermon
10-21-2020, 09:54 PM
IPTVXtra2 version 16.5 has a playercorefactory.xml file with settings configured for MX Player (free version) as the default external player for all Video files, but it leaves LiveTV channels using the Kodi internal player (which is the module that causes the problem).
To Enable this function, first make sure you have MX Player(free version) installed on your Android device.
Open IPTVXtra2, on the Main Menu, the 1st item is "PVR setup and system tools". Click and then select "Change External Player Status" (shows a red Disabled message).
You can now watch all Video (VOD) items, but LiveTV will still not play unless you perform the changes in the instructions in Post#1.

*Actually, it appears that this problem is going to take a while to rectify, so I while Post a Link Today with an updated version of IPTVXtra2 (ver16.6) that will have the playercorefactory file already configured for MX Playerfree as the Default Player for VOD and TV.
/Shooty

MUCH appreciated ! Thank You

pelermon
10-22-2020, 12:41 AM

/Shooty

I am new to IPTVXtra2 - It is asking for user name and password. Where do I get those ---- or are those my order number and routing number?

Tha Joker
10-22-2020, 01:46 AM
Its is your donation for both, for iptv66, it would be your route for both

arseniogomez
11-19-2020, 05:39 PM
Hi,

Im trying to update my system which had already installed IPTVXtra, and apparently it doesn't worked. I need to know setup instructions to configurate IPTVXtraII.

Do i need a new donation from IPTV66? Im already have one.

Thanks

Shooty
11-19-2020, 08:48 PM
Hi,

Im trying to update my system which had already installed IPTVXtra, and apparently it doesn't worked. I need to know setup instructions to configurate IPTVXtraII.

Do i need a new donation from IPTV66? Im already have one.

Thanks
IPTVXtra was replaced by IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18, so 1st thing to do is install Kodi 18.(Latest version for your device - probably 18.9 for Android).
Download my Repository .zip file and install the Repository on Kodi.
*copy the file to your "download" directory, open kodi and go to system settings/ addons/ install from zip - browse the download directory and select the repo .zip file. Once installed, go back one step and select install from repository/ kens kodi repository/ video add ons - select IPTVXtra2 ver 16.5.
Many dependent files will install, and once it says IPTVXtra2 installed, go to home screen, video addons, iptvxtra2 and click to run. Enter your account info and follow instructions.
You may want to install the IPTVXtra skin from the Repo also (recommended)

Link;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgpn7l8vvqaw7w4/repository.Kens13-1.1.0.zip/file

/Shooty

arseniogomez
11-20-2020, 04:28 PM
Perfect. Thank you Shooty

arseniogomez
11-23-2020, 05:19 PM
IPTVXtra was replaced by IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18, so 1st thing to do is install Kodi 18.(Latest version for your device - probably 18.9 for Android).
Download my Repository .zip file and install the Repository on Kodi.
*copy the file to your "download" directory, open kodi and go to system settings/ addons/ install from zip - browse the download directory and select the repo .zip file. Once installed, go back one step and select install from repository/ kens kodi repository/ video add ons - select IPTVXtra2 ver 16.5.
Many dependent files will install, and once it says IPTVXtra2 installed, go to home screen, video addons, iptvxtra2 and click to run. Enter your account info and follow instructions.
You may want to install the IPTVXtra skin from the Repo also (recommended)

Link;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgpn7l8vvqaw7w4/repository.Kens13-1.1.0.zip/file

/Shooty

Im trying to setup my IPTVXtra 2 using your instructions without any problems. When im going to live tv, i only have channel #1 information. Im using same username and password. What options do i have? Thank you

Shooty
11-23-2020, 08:44 PM
Im trying to setup my IPTVXtra 2 using your instructions without any problems. When im going to live tv, i only have channel #1 information. Im using same username and password. What options do i have? Thank you
Since I can't Post pictures, I can't show you step by step.
See if this link works (Post#7);

refer to post # 14, brought here by site Moderator.
Also,
Make sure your Username/ Password info from your account #(Donation/Route) has the proper case for letters (A-a)
You dont have a MAC# on account
Do IPTV Reset
/Shooty

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 12:51 AM
The pics shown below are the ones that Shooty is referring to :)

https://iptvzeta.is/filedata/fetch?id=101088&d=1603732881&type=full
https://iptvzeta.is/filedata/fetch?id=101089&d=1603732981&type=full
https://iptvzeta.is/filedata/fetch?id=101090&d=1603733005&type=full
https://iptvzeta.is/filedata/fetch?id=101091&d=1603733065&type=full

Tha Joker
11-24-2020, 01:11 AM
@crazed. The pics dont show?

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 01:27 AM
@crazed. The pics dont show?

that's confusing, cause I see them from here. I also logged off site and logged back on site under a 'guest' User and still see them.

Maybe something to do with Browsers?
I am using Mozilla FireFox

Tha Joker
11-24-2020, 01:34 AM
I tried with safari and chrome. Let me try Firefox.

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 01:43 AM
do you see other pics posted on site, the astronomy pics for instance ?
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?220-The-Universe-at-a-Glance

and try this particular one below. I had edited that one and added the pic just last week, as the original pic was missing.
But since I edited and added pic, maybe it not shown either?
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?43623-Black-Holes-of-the-Universe-Cygnus-x1

Tha Joker
11-24-2020, 01:46 AM
I see the pics in the second link. I tried Firefox and IE as a guest. Maybe its just me?

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 01:53 AM
I see the pics in the second link. I tried Firefox and IE as a guest. Maybe its just me?

I doubt it is only you. The site has had some glitches in last while. Some members do not have reply box options as before.
Staff are not immune either as dara has lost some options when it comes to posting quotes.
No one has mentioned any problems with seeing pics thou. But that could also be because they have not come across an instance as we are in now.
Site seems to be a bit slow today thou, I notice page loading times have increased and maybe a couple days now its been noticed.

We may need input from others on weather they can see the pics or not

Tha Joker
11-24-2020, 01:59 AM
this is what I see

https://i.imgur.com/mEfcxIC.png

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 02:16 AM
Could be that it is looking for the image's alt (alternate text for an image), instead of the original hosted src image.
And is why them Question mark symbols are appearing.

A couple known causes for this can be a slow connection (I mentioned earlier that the site is slow) or something also due to the scr image and maybe attributes blocked by host site, which leads it to look for that 'alt' .... But that last part seems unlikely because i can see the images ok here.

Or I am way off track and I just do not know :eek:

I am logging off now for the evening.
Will check back in on this later

thnx for the help Joker :)

Tha Joker
11-24-2020, 02:19 AM
LOL. Maybe its just me! I would like to see if other members can see your pics tho in this thread. And if they cant, it would make me feel better! haha.

4me2c
11-24-2020, 01:48 PM
No Pics seen Here

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F__-Af3PpH1lU%2FTO4J-zgbIpI%2FAAAAAAAAA_Q%2FyKXDXViJKlw%2Fs1600%2Fthank sgiving-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Shooty
11-24-2020, 08:26 PM
I knew the link would be deleted!!!LOL

On your account, do an IPTV Reset (make sure kodi is shutdown when you do this),
Start Kodi
Open IPTVXtra2
When it says would you like to do an update, select Yes (you only have 20 seconds before it defaults to No)
Select All (including TV).
Select Movies and Pay per View, then click OK.
After the addon processes the data, confirm Yes to shutdown Kodi, then click Exit.
Open Kodi and after a few seconds it should load channels then load EPG data into PVR. (wait until completed).
Select Videos/Video addons and open IPTVXtra2
When it says would you like to do an update, select No.
Select IPTVXtra2 Settings from main menu and confirm user/pw and server info is correct.
Select LiveTV EPG Guide from main menu.
When EPG opens, check if you are getting all channels now (CNN/HBO etc)
Select Video on Demand from main menu, then Movies, then complete list, then default newest first sort order.
Check a few Items to see if they play.

BTW... After changing setting info, you must exit IPTVXtra2, open again and do and an update (All), then shutdown kodi and restart.
Changing Server or MAC on your account, requires you to do an IPTV Reset after the change,(make sure kodi is shutdown when you do this), then start Kodi then open iptvxtra (without doing an update)and change the setting info to reflect the new server info, then exit iptvxtra, and open it again and when it asks you to update, update all.

/Shooty

crazed 9.6
11-24-2020, 08:30 PM
I knew the link would be deleted!!!LOL

I had to.
I am sure you must understand why

thnx :)