PDA

View Full Version : TV Series

crazed 9.6
09-24-2020, 02:33 AM
In the recent while have been noticing that alot of work is being done in the TV Series area.

The latest added is The Sopranos series (full seasons 1 thru 6)

Many others added, as per example some more recently aired live
Peaky Blinders, The Boys, Dark, Chernobyl, The Umbrella, and etc, etc...

We are also seeing VOD films being added to the library at a rate of almost bi-weekly, as per usual :)
Them ppv channels do eventually end up added to the VOD library as well, with some quicker then others.

crazed 9.6
01-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Catch the first 3 episodes of the new series from Stephen King's The Stand, which have just been added to TV Series category.
I been waiting to catch The Stand, if only to compare it to the original Mini-Series, which aired some years ago.

'Your Honor' is another recently added Series.
Staring Bryan Cranston, whom can be remembered for his 'Breaking Bad' TV Series role.
Both characters Bryan plays in the 2 series are similar to each other in plot and character design.
So much so that this 'Your Honor' series may be looked at as an attempt to make good on the success that Breaking Bad had.
It was interesting to watch, but I don't give it much hope for many extra seasons.

jhonmarti
04-22-2022, 04:35 AM
What is the possible reason for the sudden influx of new TV Series?

crazed 9.6
04-22-2022, 07:57 AM
What is the possible reason for the sudden influx of new TV Series?

The guys a 'Team Headquarters' have some free time on their hands... maybe ???

:)

iptv
04-22-2022, 07:41 PM
It's great to see these, we don't have to subscribe to all these services

jhonmarti
04-26-2022, 10:50 PM
It's great to see these, we don't have to subscribe to all these services
I agree! It's great to have opportunities and not feel like we have to subscribe to everything.

Popeye
07-13-2022, 03:57 AM
I want to see The Terminal List get added.