PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control

grodri1972
06-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Does avov make a remote to control tvonline and TV?

a-team
06-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Our remotes only control our boxes. Unfortunately we do not manufacture a universal remote for both our boxes and the TV. I haven't done any testing with other universal remotes but perhaps you might be able to find a remote that works with both. Hope that answers your question.

grodri1972
06-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Ok it just sucks that we have to use two remotes by the way avov box rocks

a-team
06-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Yeah I agree. Try a universal remote, I don't know if they are all compatible or not but it makes sense for it to work. Glad to hear you are enjoying the product :) If you have a universal remote try to program it, I never used a universal remote so I wouldn't actually know how to do it but I'm sure there is a way.

OMARKAYAN
12-02-2015, 10:48 PM
My remote control works from time to time , I have Avov and I am happy , but the only problem is the remote control , and I don't know what to do, can anybody help me please

crazed 9.6
12-02-2015, 11:02 PM
can you pick up a inexpensive universal remote from walmart or some such place ?
Might work.

Prolly get one for under 20 bux

OMARKAYAN
12-02-2015, 11:31 PM
I will try do I have to pick anyone ? do I have to program it ?
thanks

crazed 9.6
12-02-2015, 11:54 PM
I will try do I have to pick anyone ? do I have to program it ?
thanks

not sure how they all work. I know the Harmony universal you program thru an online link , then with some info added it programs itself (while connected to the PC of course).
You can get different versions of that Harmony starting at about 15 bux and up past 100 bux.
I would not go for an expensive one, with not knowing if a universal remote will work or not.
The Harmony may not even be a good choice, as you pic from a list what you are tryin to control. The avov may not be on that list. It may just be okay to list it generically thou, like Android for instance. I am just not sure about that.

But there it is :)

check your messages.
I have a couple extra avov remotes. I will send you one, no charge.

OMARKAYAN
12-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Where I will check my message ?

OMARKAYAN
12-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Ok i sent you my mail address
Thank you for your help

ELEVO
12-03-2015, 01:25 AM
I have a Harmony One Remote, but it does me no good if the original Remote Commands don't work or the , I just got the Fuse box yesterday and I can't Pause "With Proper Button" Also I cant Rewind, Fast Forward, Skip Chapters Etc. Any Suggestions? Thanks for your help in Advance.

crazed 9.6
12-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Ok i sent you my mail address
Thank you for your help

got the message :)
The remote will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll send you a tracking number sometime tomorrow morning.

ELEVO if you know how a harmony works, you'd know that you don't need a working remote to get the harmony working. It's done thru the internet with Harmony connected (wired) to PC.
Doesn't seem that your issue is a remote problem thou. At least not in the sense that a new remote would fix it.

ELEVO
12-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Thanks for your replay Crazed, but you can also add buttons and commands to the Harmony Remote, They do Allow it. All you do is face Your Remote IR in the Harmony Remote Press each button you want to program and then name it. Love my Harmony One :o)

got the message :)
The remote will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll send you a tracking number sometime tomorrow morning.

ELEVO if you know how a harmony works, you'd know that you don't need a working remote to get the harmony working. It's done thru the internet with Harmony connected (wired) to PC.
Doesn't seem that your issue is a remote problem thou. At least not in the sense that a new remote would fix it.

iptvpomata
12-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Hello Crazed,

I read that you might have couple of remote controls for AVOV TV online. My original AVOV remote control does not work properly, for example, the media buttons don't allow me to rewind or forward a movie as well as the on/off button does not turn on/off the box. I have to unplug and plug the power source back to make the box work. I wonder if you can assist me as of what to do in order to replace my current remote control.

Any help will be very much appreciate

thanks

not sure how they all work. I know the Harmony universal you program thru an online link , then with some info added it programs itself (while connected to the PC of course).
You can get different versions of that Harmony starting at about 15 bux and up past 100 bux.
I would not go for an expensive one, with not knowing if a universal remote will work or not.
The Harmony may not even be a good choice, as you pic from a list what you are tryin to control. The avov may not be on that list. It may just be okay to list it generically thou, like Android for instance. I am just not sure about that.

But there it is :)

check your messages.
I have a couple extra avov remotes. I will send you one, no charge.

Marley
12-08-2015, 05:12 AM
its not you but the remote for off and on they need to work on that

crazed 9.6
12-08-2015, 05:21 AM
update

OMARKAYAN received the new avov remote that I'd sent in mail and it fixed the problem :)

I don't have any more avov RCUs , but with this info you should be able to ask seller about this.