PDA

View Full Version : XRS 4500 Recording issue

atlas
05-16-2020, 08:52 PM
Is there any solution to the recording issue that causes the shows to start a minute or so early then stops recording a minute or so early?.....as a result we always miss the ending.

NBS
05-16-2020, 09:08 PM
Is there any solution to the recording issue that causes the shows to start a minute or so early then stops recording a minute or so early?.....as a result we always miss the ending.

the solution is to wait for the update

Cesar1982
05-17-2020, 03:50 AM
Why they sell this boxes when they dont have ready the update or the program ....so If they released today you can not buy it until make sure they created the correcto program or update or w.e....they should put more attetion in those points

Cesar1982
05-17-2020, 03:56 AM
I want a buy one of xrs 45000 but i hear the problem with..( ..ppvs movies....mmm Video on Demand ....now i hear recording problems .....mmm what else i hope nothing more...all the companys they should release the boxes when they got ready all the updates or the right program

NBS
05-17-2020, 04:05 AM
I want a buy one of xrs 45000 but i hear the problem with..( ..ppvs movies....mmm Video on Demand ....now i hear recording problems .....mmm what else i hope nothing more...all the companys they should release the boxes when they got ready all the updates or the right program
why dont you build the perfect box then?...lol If there was only one server it would be easy to do
The issue with the ppvs has been fixed in beta
I have no issues recording but i record from epg
VOD ? A couple of spanish movies not working?

crazed 9.6
05-17-2020, 04:41 AM
well I do not know what to say about this.
Cesar, I thought you were a guy that had some experience with all of this stuff we do here.. I guess I must have been mistaken and I am disappointed in that :eek:

What you have stated here makes no sense in the realm of things concerning things that most of us and obviously you, know nothing about.

Here is a little rund down...

Them PPVs not working was entirely a Rocket issue (and still is). The Buzz team went out of their way to get that working on the new boxes.
Did you know that some of the older Dreamlink boxes did not work with Rocket/nfps PPV channels either. Neither did the Newest T3 nor did the Formuler boxes,, new and old. Them teams also had to run some beta files and testing to get that working... same thing as the Buzz team has done and with success if I may add (as NBS mentioned already).

Show me a box that has no issues with recording functions or never has had issues and I will certainly buy shares in that box :)

Nothing wrong with VODs and the Buzz app... only thing wrong with VODs is issues directly linked to the server, like some newer spanish additions not working.. or groups of new additions not yet working.
That is same with any box and has been a known thing with Rocket/NFPS servers.... not at all to do with the boxes.

Xtreamz boxes never did get VODs working, nor the PPV channels.
Looking a few years back and at one of the bigger players AVOV, well them boxes had big trouble with VODs thru out. They did get them working correctly and then failed agaian and again.
The m3u Playlist functions took about two years to get working correctly on the Dreamlink boxes.

I can go on and on about these things, but the point has prolly been made.

I am known for not liking to see box comparisons posted on our boards, but there is also one other thing that some may know of us at talk or any community site... and that is that we do not like to see the bashing of a box either, no matter how slight (unless it is really worth it, like a cloned box from China :eek:).
I know you were not all out bashing, but to insinuate that a Team does not know what they are doing is NOT what we want to see posted on our boards AT ANY TIME.
Please take this as a warning and do not post anything like this again... thnx.

crazed 9.6
05-17-2020, 07:35 AM
And !!!! .... if ever do it again, the results may be a Gory Demise ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zja0n92TxQ8

Ryu
05-17-2020, 09:13 AM
or may be this :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HayjUnLyB3Y

crazed 9.6
05-17-2020, 09:25 AM
maybe Ryu
lovin it

floder2
05-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Why they sell this boxes when they dont have ready the update or the program ....so If they released today you can not buy it until make sure they created the correcto program or update or w.e....they should put more attetion in those points

So when you bought an Iphone or Android phone ....did the company ever send an update to fix or enhance the phones capability...after you bought it ??? Yes Yes and Yes again.........

dfr1960
05-17-2020, 06:27 PM
So when you bought an Iphone or Android phone ....did the company ever send an update to fix or enhance the phones capability...after you bought it ??? Yes Yes and Yes again.........
I was going to use the example of an automobile recall there are many others.....We (the public) are the real test lab

Cesar1982
05-17-2020, 09:02 PM
My friend Crazed... i have some boxes and i dont have problem with VOD and recording...i dont want a put the name but this boxes are not fast like buzz ....this boxes are not fast like buzz boxes are very fast....but no problem VOD and record....hope you dont get mad for my coments becuase we are here to talk and to help to and make the services better and better....i didnt put the name for the company but you guys like those boxes before but now you guys dont recomend....anyways i know Buzz its faster and better box but this slow box ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ not give me problems until now....but i will change it in a few time for a buzz

crazed 9.6
05-17-2020, 09:17 PM
thank you Cesar
This thread can be closed now as atlas got his answer.

Marley
05-18-2020, 07:48 PM
i know it closed just think Microsoft