PDA

View Full Version : Mag 256 Bloked

Kikes
05-11-2020, 12:39 AM
I put a new code in a mag 256 and it still is bloked cheked on other box and work great what may be the problem.:confused:

Dodgeit1
05-11-2020, 01:11 AM
I put a new code in a mag 256 and it still is bloked cheked on other box and work great what may be the problem.:confused:Did you log into your account and change the mac and or do a iptv reset?

Kikes
05-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Did you log into your account and change the mac and or do a iptv reset?

yes and it work on other boxes but this mag 256 still bloked

Dodgeit1
05-11-2020, 12:04 PM
yes and it work on other boxes but this mag 256 still blokedThe only other thing is to make sure it has a internet connection. Other then that,i got nothing that you would want to hear anyways.

Tha Joker
05-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Change to another portal if you can (that depends on which provider you are using)
Check the url is correct
Check the correct Mac is attached
Change to allow all countries and retry
Use the long version of the url instead of the short

Tha Joker
05-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Read here too http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39778-Infomir-BLOCKING-portals/page4&highlight=Thr0wawayicus

cnesty
10-31-2020, 12:53 PM
I put a new code in a mag 256 and it still is bloked cheked on other box and work great what may be the problem.:confused:

I'm having the same issue. I have tried a reset, change portal, change route and still its blocked. Is there any IPTV can switch to an encrypted stream? What is the port that IPTV works on? maybe we can check if our provider is blocking that port.

crazed 9.6
10-31-2020, 03:05 PM
download a m3u playlist from the server website and open with notepad editor.
There in each channel line is the port shown.
Not all channel lines will have the port, them PPV channels do not ... as example

Look in the sticky threads for your service (iptv66, or Rocket or nfps).
There you will find directions to download that Playlist

crazed 9.6
10-31-2020, 03:16 PM
I doubt very much that your ISP is blocking that port (port 80 is what it is).
These informir boxes (mag boxes) have a 'call home' command embedded in their software, or at least that is what informir had done at one time.
Open that thread which Tha Joker posted a link for. It is all explained in there.
Read thru that thread, Post #33 and #34 on that thread have a possible solution. But its not always the sollution that will fix all blocked issues.

BUT I do not have any answers as to why or if ... sorry guys