PDA

View Full Version : Mag 254 or Gbox Q ?

rdleger
06-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Hi,
I hope i can ask this question without breaking any rules...so here it goes . I'm new to this IPTV stuff but had been reserching info on diffrent boxes. From what i've seen the Mag 254 seems to be a popular model but when looking at the specs it seems like the android tv boxes seem to have more cpu power /ram/etc..I i said i am new to this so what i basicly need to find out if there are any advantage going with the the mag or just keep my android box...Is the picture quality the same or one better than the other...Just trying to figure out if there is any advantages running the Mag...Just havent decided to buy one yet
Thanks for sharing your opinions on the subject:confused:

Kimbo
06-09-2015, 09:42 PM
I have a Ma 254 which is primarily for IPTV with no access to Kodi. I have a Gbox MX2 but the Q has a better processor. with the Q you have access to IPTV via Stalker either APP or program but Kodi is what it was build for. Tough choice if they are the only devices you are looking for. Ours sponsors offer a discount on Avov devices which is another story. For he record i love my mag and 0 issues with my MX2

rdleger
06-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I presently have a windows 7 laptop running Kodi and also a Gbox Q. From what i could understand there is no certainty that NFPS will still be available to these devices once they go pay...I think the only thing left for me to do is decide between the Mag and the Avov...Thanks again for sharing your views on this subject.

Kimbo
06-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Glad I could help!!!

Lowteck
06-10-2015, 07:24 PM
I have the Mag 254 and abandoned it for the AVOV. I have both the Online and the 2. Of the two both have advantages, and both are supposed to be supported by NFPS. The online is cheep and the 2 is expensive. The two has a PS2 game controller included since it has a lot of games. The online at this time does not. The online has about 15 apps that can be downloaded and the 2 has about 3 times as many including Kodi, which gives you all the additional apps through it. I would say give the AVOV consideration.

Marley
06-11-2015, 01:12 AM
! would say the same thing check out our banner for avov box but your qbox should run the server we have

rdleger
06-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks for sharing your views on the subject,the part that i'm not certain about is picture quality on diffrent devices. Thnx