PDA

View Full Version : Channels Freezing to much!

Gattsu
01-23-2020, 02:27 AM
Hi,
All IPTV66 channels are freezing in both, S1 and S2. I am using a Mag254, Madg322, and stbemu on a MI Box and I cannot see any channels. Before today everything was fine. Are you guys doing any maintenance or something?

kronic187
01-23-2020, 04:27 AM
Look up what Dragonkiller mentioned in the announcements sections. It appears to be a Comcrap Network issue. NordVPN is a suggestion from me. If you have android boxes, its as easy as installing the app apk file of Nord.

terry66
01-23-2020, 04:37 AM
express vpn is another option
both work perfect

Gattsu
01-23-2020, 02:33 PM
Thanks,
I saw the post from Dragonkiller but if Comcast is doing something, don't you think would affect the hole service. The freezing is only with the channels and not with the VOD.
Another question: IPTV66 says that If they find out that we are using a VPN they can actually terminate the service. Did they change the policy? Any insights from the support team will be very usefull.
Thanks

crazed 9.6
01-23-2020, 02:53 PM
Thanks,
I saw the post from Dragonkiller but if Comcast is doing something, don't you think would affect the hole service. The freezing is only with the channels and not with the VOD.
Another question: IPTV66 says that If they find out that we are using a VPN they can actually terminate the service. Did they change the policy? Any insights from the support team will be very usefull.
Thanks

Dragonkiller's word is the same as hearing it directly from the service administration.
In other-words, his word is golden :)

VODs and LiveTV are not the same in some ways and will always act different.

Gabacho
01-23-2020, 05:02 PM
There was a post on another site from the Admin that said VPSs are temporarily allowed for the Comcast problem.

aCiDjEsUs
01-23-2020, 11:31 PM
Some of the users are reporting that after restarting the modem (not the router) all went back to normal, so if some of you guys are affected by this issue maybe try that first and see if that helps. I use comcast as well but so far all good, knock on wood. I'm located in midwest of united states if that helps any.

israelita15
05-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Iptv66 , rocket , NSFt suppose to be Private server I dont see why we need to have a VPN .