PDA

View Full Version : problem with VOD

hamdi7939
01-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Biuzz 3000 xpl
speed 35 Mbps
portal 6
I have problem with VOD freezing buffering from yesterday any one have the same issue

Rinny
01-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Yes same here it’s hit a miss good days or nights . other days horrible.. VOD was solid for year’s, something had changed!!

Shooty
01-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Yesterday I binged on 4 VOD selections, without any buffering at all in 6 hours.
Though I am using p3, on a DL T3 Android STB, using Kodi 18.5 with IPTVXtra 2 v7.9, so I do not use MAC# authentication, but use Playlist (or Portal user/pwd) access.
With this method, all VOD selections are sent to my setup like a file transfer, whereas the data will be sent as fast as possible(normally faster than can be played out), so the extra data gets saved in a buffer(size can be set, but default is approx. 3-5min's).
If you have data latency, you should be able to pause the video for a few minutes, to fill the buffer.

This info is just Posted FYI... /shooty

Rinny
01-12-2020, 04:57 PM
That’s the problem on the Mag boxes or the new Buzz box the file not downloading fast enough from the server.. but that said I never had a problem for years with video or Vod this a new problem..

Not just me, so many others at all speeds of internet and many different locations same problem.. some nights it’s not a problem.. During the day the worst..

irving10807
01-14-2020, 01:18 PM
Im encountering the same freezing issue with the firestick and mag 254, 256 & 322W1. They are freezing a lot, its been doing it for about a week now. On Mag boxes the freezing stop if you pause it for about a minute and then play it again. But then you can not fast forward or replay because the freezing will start again.

Vectra
01-16-2020, 02:01 AM
So I am right. I had this freezing / buffering problem with VOD since last year. It all started when I was using the Kokaleka app on my Minix U1 box. But then, when I switched back to the paid STB emulator, the freezing issued continued. I even tried my new XRS 4000 buzz box which didn't solve this freezing problem. In comparison, the VOD on my second IPTV provider didn't have any glitch from start to end of the movies. If NFPS cannot solve this freezing / buffering issue, then I would suggest to just remove the VOD from their service.

fausca7
01-18-2020, 10:04 PM
So I am right. I had this freezing / buffering problem with VOD since last year. It all started when I was using the Kokaleka app on my Minix U1 box. But then, when I switched back to the paid STB emulator, the freezing issued continued. I even tried my new XRS 4000 buzz box which didn't solve this freezing problem. In comparison, the VOD on my second IPTV provider didn't have any glitch from start to end of the movies. If NFPS cannot solve this freezing / buffering issue, then I would suggest to just remove the VOD from their service.
Yes, I agree with you

Rinny
01-19-2020, 05:58 AM
Once VOD fixed or ever fixed Rocket will be mint

Live TV running awesome!!

Rinny
01-21-2020, 02:09 AM
Completely down VOD

Hopefully working on the server

Pretty please
Love the movies

ladysmith
01-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Yes just got a new XRS 4000 to watch some VOD but 14 minutes in it stopped. Thought the format on this box we could watch them. Any one else having the same problem.

iptv
01-24-2020, 03:55 AM
VOD seems to be working great today, movies load fast and although I only tried to load and did not watch anything longer than 5 minutes, it seems to be freeze free, for the past two weeks, I could not load any movies, also the "Terminator" on VOD is working which has not worked for me since I saw it listed, MAG 254, portal 6, 50Mps wired

Rinny
01-24-2020, 06:15 PM
It’s loads today yes
Still glitches on my xr 4000
I’ll try my mag 254 later also try pausing

Very weird thing because the video club or VOD flawlessly for years

PPV on both boxes good
Player on Default (xr 4000)

Update pausing the movie for a few minutes works !! mag 254
Update video club a no go !!

xr 4000 and Vod buffers press pause seems to help
xr 4000 ppv 611 terminator it’s kicks out and starts over

iptv
01-26-2020, 04:47 PM
I spoke too soon, tried watching a movie and it is back to the old freezing again.

Shooty
01-27-2020, 06:26 PM
If you are using a MAC# type account, you should download my VOD playlist Template, edit it with your account info and save it to your device.
Use the playlist to access VOD, just to see if it works better.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?42247-TEMPLATES-VOD-Movies-amp-Classics-(Default-order-amp-Sorted-A-Z)
/Shooty

Rinny
01-27-2020, 07:52 PM
Shooty
why is it a problem using your MAC# account now?
i have not tried the template yet..
thanks for your info..

Shooty
01-27-2020, 08:17 PM
Shooty
why is it a problem using your MAC# account now?
i have not tried the template yet..
thanks for your info..
This is a c/p from Dec.2018

Infomir, the manufacturer of the popular MAG range of set-top boxes, says it will block the portals of suspected copyright-infringing IPTV providers following complaints from copyright holders. While MAG devices are used to access plenty of legal services, the news will come as a blow to large numbers of customers who use the very capable devices to access unauthorized platforms.

Over the past couple of years, unauthorized IPTV services have been making their presence known in the ‘pirate’ TV space.

As recently reported, pirate IPTV services are accessed by 5.5% of US and Canadian households. The range of content is phenomenal, with few – if any – official entertainment companies in a position to compete.

Such services are typically accessed via set-top boxes, from ubiquitous Android-based platforms through to dedicated IPTV hardware. None of these devices are designed to be infringing but with the addition of third-party services, they can be transformed into piracy powerhouses.

For those looking for a premium IPTV experience, the MAG box range from Ukraine-based Infomir are the tools of choice. The compact devices are used by thousands of consumers to access legitimate content via a beautiful interface but like any such hardware, these boxes can also be used to access infringing streams.

Infomir has understandably distanced itself from this kind of illicit consumption but until now doesn’t appear to have interfered with the choices of its customers. Moving forward, however, it’s clear that will change.

“Infomir is an international company operating in over 150 countries globally. As a manufacturer of multimedia devices, we are subject to copyright and related rights legislation, which we respect and adhere to,” the company says.

“Upon receiving complaints from a copyright holder, Infomir is obliged to restrict access from its devices to any portal suspected of copyright infringement. The restriction will be maintained until the issue with the copyright holder is resolved.”

IPTV services (both legal and less so) often supply a URL which enables MAG and similar devices to access their ‘portal’. These are entered into the device’s setup page, with the box typically being authorized at the provider’s end by verifying its MAC address against a pre-registered one.

However, Infomir appears able to prevent certain portal URLs from being accessed via its set-top devices and there are some unconfirmed reports online which indicate this may be happening already.
My observation is that users with MAC based access to the service, are starting to have problems at the same time that court orders and actions like the XC IPTV platform Raids are occuring.

*Using Playlist access, removes external control of the data(Stalker communication protocol(Infomir)), so you have access directly to the source Servers.
/Shooty

Rinny
01-29-2020, 05:28 AM
I tried your template
Having problems
We’re do I enter my info in your link ?!

iptv
02-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Thanks shooty, I will let Rinny try the Playlist, although possible, I don't think its Infomir blocking as I have a fairly old Firmware and stopped automatic updates from day one of the news that blocking of services may be happening.

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 03:25 AM
Thanks shooty, I will let Rinny try the Playlist, although possible, I don't think its Infomir blocking as I have a fairly old Firmware and stopped automatic updates from day one of the news that blocking of services may be happening.

Are you using Comcast for your ISP? There was an announcement posted about that?

Rinny
02-02-2020, 03:26 AM
I have a buzz still buffering
My old mag yes have block file on it

Have not tried the playlist yet

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 03:26 AM
I have a buzz still buffering
My old mag yes have block file on it

Have not tried the playlist yet

Give me a movie to try?

Rinny
02-02-2020, 05:46 AM
Vod
Movies
Buzz xr 4000

The Last Tree

Freezes at the 1 min 20 second mark

Ford and Ferrari

Freezes at the 20 second mark

No problem on installed apps
No problem on Live Tv

Thanks

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Vod
Movies
Buzz xr 4000

The Last Tree

Freezes at the 1 min 20 second mark

Ford and Ferrari

Freezes at the 20 second mark

No problem on installed apps
No problem on Live Tv

Thanks

I just started watching The Last Tree, it has been on for 10 min. so far with not one freeze

Rinny
02-02-2020, 09:46 PM
That’s crazy !! I wonder why!!
If I pause last tree it likes to play for a bit

I have tons of people in my area all the same

Ford and Ferrari
Nope !!

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 09:48 PM
It is still playing! With no problems. Is your ISP Comcast?

Rinny
02-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Nope
TELUS
This been going on for awhile!! September 2019

PM sent

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Trying Ford/Ferrari now.

Rinny
02-02-2020, 10:02 PM
That box you testing?
Thanks

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 10:04 PM
My cousins Dreamlink T2 right now. Movie fine so far. Why not try using a VPN? See if that helps your problem?

Rinny
02-02-2020, 10:06 PM
I never tired that yet
Hmmmm weird why the live tv fine

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 10:09 PM
It will not hurt to try, you can install a VPN right on the buzz and see if it helps out this problem.

Rinny
02-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Question your cousin on Rocket ?!

Because rocket ping to the server 160 ms
Nfps it’s 16 ms so much faster !!

The VPN wow messed up my connection had reset on the server end etc

If a pausing the movies it does help ?! Wondering if it’s a speed connection problem?!

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 11:16 PM
He has NFPS. Did setting up the VPN help at all?

Rinny
02-02-2020, 11:20 PM
I tried same problem made it worse !!
Am going to try a free trial Monday (nfps)

Thinking it’s rocket servers

Because it seems like a speed connection to me, movies loose data and. Cause the freezing

Nightmare
02-02-2020, 11:25 PM
I am not sure about it being a Rocket problem, the forum would be flooded with people complaining about this. There are some complaints about VOD issues. But anyway, good luck, hope you figure this out.

Rinny
02-02-2020, 11:29 PM
I hear you !!!
Crazy because it’s worked for years!!
I’ll keep digging

fausca7
02-03-2020, 12:43 AM
I tried same problem made it worse !!
Am going to try a free trial Monday (nfps)

Thinking it’s rocket servers

Because it seems like a speed connection to me, movies loose data and. Cause the freezing
I use iptv66 and same problem since weeks

Nightmare
02-03-2020, 12:50 AM
I use iptv66 and same problem since weeks

Have you tried a VPN? Which ISP are you using?

crazed 9.6
02-03-2020, 01:57 AM
Canadian internet or isp is prolly the issue here.
I have exact same ISP as Rinny and am having almost same experience with VODs
I have freinds reporting from other places like Jamaca and places in the States and they all have no problems at all with VODs

I will say it again, VODs are being messed up with some ISPs...and please do not tell me that your ISP is fine because it is not.

Nightmare
02-03-2020, 02:03 AM
I agree that is happening with some ISP'S, but not all. Friends have Comcast as an ISP, and after installing a VPN, the problem seemed to be much better. It looks like it is happening to more ISP'S than we thought.

Rinny
02-03-2020, 02:13 AM
Thanks guys
Have reports in Yuma USA no problems

I’ll try working with a VPN or this going to be a problem with the server? No VPN aloud?!

And report back

Nightmare
02-03-2020, 02:19 AM
VPN'S are allowed at this time. Read here... >>http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?42259-Freezing-on-Comcast&p=266346#post266346

Rinny
02-03-2020, 02:20 AM
For how long the question

Thanks for help.. have a great night

Nightmare
02-03-2020, 02:22 AM
For how long the question

Thanks for help.. have a great night

If there is a change with the usage of a VPN, it will be posted.

crazed 9.6
02-03-2020, 02:54 AM
I agree that is happening with some ISP'S, but not all. Friends have Comcast as an ISP, and after installing a VPN, the problem seemed to be much better. It looks like it is happening to more ISP'S than we thought.

Some Canadian ISPs have taken it upon themselves to restrict high content streaming activity from suspectable sources (which the VODs do fall under).
Phone your ISP thou and ask them about it and they will not admit it, but it is happening.

fausca7
02-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Have you tried a VPN? Which ISP are you using?
I am in Guatemala
No one isp works for vod
I tried Getflix vpn with no success

Rinny
02-03-2020, 03:19 AM
Well we know now !! Thanks for the info

Rinny
02-03-2020, 03:20 PM
So these IP's having trouble on VOD or Video Club...

Telus Canada
Shaw Canada
explore Net Canada

Spectrum Arizona

floder2
02-05-2020, 11:29 PM
has anyone tried changing the default player with the Secondary player in the Buzztv 4000 ...to see if results are better with VOD

crazed 9.6
02-05-2020, 11:53 PM
has anyone tried changing the default player with the Secondary player in the Buzztv 4000 ...to see if results are better with VOD

yes and with other applications too... Perfect player and VLC
And with other receivers too...Mag 254, Dreamlink T2 and T3 and EZ Media and Global and Playlists and.....
They all act the same with VODs

I have same ISP as Rinny and do experience same results as Rinny... except at the onset of this trouble I had a couple of days before it started as compared to when Rinny's issues started.
Which is why I am thinking this is an ISP thing with them throttling streaming content from suspectable sources :eek:

May need to try with a vpn, maybe for results
fausca7 reported no results thou :(

floder2
02-06-2020, 12:04 AM
ok....................... Crazed ...why do the PPV not show up in the channel list on the Buzztv 4000's when I use the Secondary player in settings configuration ...they show up fine with the default player ...reason I like to use the secondary player is it gives me a brighter picture...........

crazed 9.6
02-06-2020, 12:09 AM
ok....................... Crazed ...why do the PPV not show up in the channel list on the Buzztv 4000's when I use the Secondary player in settings configuration ...they show up fine with the default player ...reason I like to use the secondary player is it gives me a brighter picture...........

seconadary player is probaly seeing them as VODs
Open the VODs and they will probably show up there.

Rinny
02-06-2020, 03:38 AM
I tired everything !! No change.. for VOD’s

All boxes
All players

Live tv fine .... lol. Shhhhhh

I see nfps changed from ,tv to .ru

iptv
02-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Rinny, I don't have the ability to take my box and connect using a different provider but it would be amazing if you or some one can do it with any one else other than ones mentioned. I do suspect that it is the provider since most people are not complaining.

Rinny
02-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Am so busy lol but yes I like to try nfps to rocket for giggles
Weird I though the new URL changes would help !!

On .ru it’s a little better.. but not much

iptv
02-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Rinny, what I meant was a different ISP, other than Telus, Shaw, Comcast etc, I know the freezing is the same for both NFPS & Rocket, other question that came to mind, if the ISP was throttling the service, wouldn't Netflix and Youtubre etc. be effected? , in my case they are working fine, just the PPV from NFPS & Rocket

Rinny
02-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Am thinking it’s speed connection from the server ?!
I don’t have another isp to try
This address update to .ru
The first hour it changed the ping to the server was 30 ms on the new address noticed it’s gone back to the old address!! Ping back to 170ms Even tho .ru was changed

Rinny
02-10-2020, 06:02 AM
Crazed buddy !!!

VOD working !!!!!!!!! (Update back to glitching but seems little better)
Wondering what changed any ideas ?!

See if it lasts lol
See channels added also

fausca7
02-10-2020, 08:28 PM
yes and with other applications too... Perfect player and VLC
And with other receivers too...Mag 254, Dreamlink T2 and T3 and EZ Media and Global and Playlists and.....
They all act the same with VODs

I have same ISP as Rinny and do experience same results as Rinny... except at the onset of this trouble I had a couple of days before it started as compared to when Rinny's issues started.
Which is why I am thinking this is an ISP thing with them throttling streaming content from suspectable sources :eek:

May need to try with a vpn, maybe for results
fausca7 reported no results thou :(
Update
Try again with a VPN and works, so it's a ISP problem, I'm wondering how to resolve without a VPN

Rinny
02-10-2020, 09:52 PM
No change on a VPN worse it seems !

Rinny
02-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Update
Try again with a VPN and works, so it's a ISP problem, I'm wondering how to resolve without a VPN

Wondering how the live tv getting around it ? It’s fine

Rinny
02-10-2020, 10:34 PM
This started the start of September on my isp
I hear you on this court ruling on gold ***

fausca7
02-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Wondering how the live tv getting around it ? It’s fine
Maybe because vod ends with .mp4 and isp knows that is movie (pirated one).
and Live don´t ends with .mp4
just wondering

Rinny
02-11-2020, 03:23 AM
Interesting ya never thought of that !!

fausca7
02-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Update
UPDATE 2, try again with vpn express and same problem again, test same movie same time and the movies freezes a lot. Test another movie and runs ok, test same movie without vpn and works. For now my impressions is that the problem is far away resolved with vpn and some movies works others won't. Just fyi to take the appropriate measures to resolve this issue.

Rinny
02-14-2020, 04:51 AM
Same here some movies ran fine the other day !! And now there freezing on a VPN or not doesn’t make a difference with a VPN worse I think

Tha Joker
02-15-2020, 04:11 AM
Same here some movies ran fine the other day !! And now there freezing on a VPN or not doesn’t make a difference with a VPN worse I think

May not be the correct answer but have tried a Kodi addon for your movie needs and still use your iptv provider for live tv?

Rinny
02-15-2020, 05:06 AM
I have apps for movies on my BuzzTV it’s not the point tho
IPTV set up for VOD sweet and very easy to use!!

Tha Joker
02-15-2020, 05:17 AM
That’s true, but when it don’t work, the app is the back up!

Rinny
02-15-2020, 05:56 AM
I agree
Just have others that can’t can’t really afford to upgrade with other boxes.. stuck with video club etc .. would be sweet if worked..

fausca7
02-23-2020, 12:07 AM
some VOD won't even starts today, why PPV on 'staff edited' portal works very well?

Rinny
02-23-2020, 12:33 AM
I have tried 3 free trails for VOD
All working fine
So that said it’s the rocket server

Just sayin

Nightmare
02-23-2020, 01:27 AM
some VOD won't even starts today, why PPV on iptv****** portal works very well?

You should not mention any other servers other than the 3 supported here!

crazed 9.6
02-23-2020, 03:19 AM
its the rocket server yes, but only that it has been tagged by some ISPs and are being 'throttled' by some ISPs.
Ask others and they will tell you that rocket/papiao VODs are working fine with no issues for them.

Just sayin' :eek:

And we all know the rules about mentioning other services here on our dime... its not allowed .... grrrrrr :eek:

fausca7
02-23-2020, 03:25 AM
ppv channels on these services point to that portal that you already edited
Just open the m3u file in notepad and you’ll see what I’m talking about

crazed 9.6
02-23-2020, 03:31 AM
ppv channels on these services point to that portal that you already edited
Just open the m3u file in notepad and you’ll see what I’m talking about

I know these VODs are a pain for some of us and I do not really know the reason why... its all very confussing :(

Nightmare
02-23-2020, 03:34 AM
Yeah I see those PPV channels point to what was edited, but those PPV channels are not VOD, but they are VOD, depending on what box! LOL. I'm confused tooo!
LOL

crazed 9.6
02-23-2020, 03:42 AM
it does add credence to what I been saying all along.
The VODs that point to a papiao URL are the ones having issues, while others pointed at other URLs work fine.
That papiao URL being tagged by some ISPs very well could be the reason why they do not work for some of us (me included).

:confused:

Nightmare
02-23-2020, 03:46 AM
yeah, all PPV point to what was edited, and I only said it was another service cause there is another service very very similar to that one.

Nightmare
02-23-2020, 04:14 AM
I am sorry @fausca7 for my remark. I thought you were referring to 'other services'. My apologies!

crazed 9.6
02-23-2020, 04:53 AM
is still confusing :eek:

:rolleyes:

fausca7
02-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Confusing and very annoying
We can’t enjoy VOD at all

Deadwood
03-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Yes same here it’s hit a miss good days or nights . other days horrible.. VOD was solid for year’s, something had changed!!

I've been using the IJK player when using VOD as the other players that I have tried including the most recent version of EXO simply report server problems but the IJK player works quick and smooth on all the VOD movies I have tried.

Rinny
03-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Ok that’s good to hear but it’s difficult when using a MAG box or Buzz
Using there default player!!

Also it’s the ISP or a server problem

Rinny
03-15-2020, 04:40 AM
Crazed
Test the VOD on the Buzz xr 4000
It’s working here!! On TELUS
Am home in BC also Today the Buzz updated

Watching Sherlock Holmes

crazed 9.6
03-15-2020, 05:09 AM
Yes, new additions and older additions in VOD selections are now working with no issues.

This XR4000 never received an update thou, still on original F/W from Dec2019
The Dreamlink T3 is also getting the VODs now without issues.

I did notice this and it happened just after the latest additions were added to the server's VOD library.
It's not a Buzz fix or a Dreamlink fix... It's ISP or the server did something to adjust for that ISP thingy (whatever that thingy may have been).
i just do not know, but can exclude any update as the fix as it stands tonight.
I say 'tonight' , because this has happened before a few times, where everything with VODs just started working just fine and outta the blue too, but did not last.

So we are still at a 'mysterious' point of things and well... lets see how it pans out :)

Rinny
03-15-2020, 05:14 AM
Wow ok
I also hear you !! Fingers crossed!!
Thanks

crazed 9.6
03-15-2020, 05:48 AM
Wow ok
I also hear you !! Fingers crossed!!
Thanks

Watching Sherlock Holmes

The game is a foot ... :)

Nightmare
03-15-2020, 05:51 AM
I cross mine too :)

crazed 9.6
03-15-2020, 05:56 AM
I say 'the game is a foot' is same reason Sherlock would say... Is because certain things that are known and are seen will gather certain indisputable truths.
So in fact with the future that happens will tell huge tales.

lmao... it was going good till I said 'Huge Tails' ... I did not know what to say ... it was a whammmeee

Rinny
03-15-2020, 05:58 AM
Lol
Good movie!!!
And it’s glitch free :)

Nightmare
03-15-2020, 05:58 AM
LOL.... Cheers! And another shot~ Cheers! :)

Rinny
03-15-2020, 05:41 PM
Just got home yesterday away for a few weeks

Last night VOD fine this morning it’s back to glitching
Did the VoD work for a few nights guys or just last night?!!
Thanks

Rinny
04-14-2020, 01:09 AM
Interesting
Vod or video club running fine and connection very quick !!!

See if this real or not lol
Telus Shaw people west cost

crazed 9.6
04-14-2020, 09:20 AM
Interesting
Vod or video club running fine and connection very quick !!!

See if this real or not lol
Telus Shaw people west cost

all good, yup.
Must be a glitch in the matrix :eek:

Rinny
04-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Lets hope the matrix sticks lol

Shooty
04-14-2020, 05:39 PM
You know things are not right, when people Post when things are working "properly".

iptv
04-19-2020, 04:22 PM
I guess they must felt bad throttling now that everyone is stuck home, let's hope it stays this way, it freezes quite a bit but still watchable at night, no luck during the morning but that is ok.

Rinny
04-22-2020, 11:34 PM
Very interesting
VOD running flawlessly
And live tv down

Heard Vod or video club running last few days
On Telus or Shaw west coast

Rinny
05-30-2020, 05:12 PM
Fingers crossed but something changed on the VOD
Crazed you noticed?!

Last 2 weeks running fine the odd glitch but awesome!!!

Been awhile I tell you on my IP connection

Glad to see this!!
I did heard Rocket made changes this true! Anyone?!

crazed 9.6
05-30-2020, 05:45 PM
Fingers crossed but something changed on the VOD
Crazed you noticed?!

Last 2 weeks running fine the odd glitch but awesome!!!

Been awhile I tell you on my IP connection

Glad to see this!!
I did heard Rocket made changes this true! Anyone?!

I do not think Rocket did any changes, not that I have heard anyway.
And yes, things seem to be better since couple weeks. Still getting some freezing during daytime hours but almost perfect during the night.

Rinny
05-31-2020, 12:50 AM
I agree thanks bud

Rinny
08-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Vod working again

Buzz 4000
Set on secondary player

FYI

iptv
08-11-2020, 11:24 PM
MAG254, working like a charm on VOD's, hope we don't Jinx it

Rinny
08-15-2020, 01:05 PM
Wish I knew what changed !! My ISP or the server end .....

Rinny
09-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Grrrrrrr been running great for 2 months

Now it’s steady glitches

☹️

Rinny
09-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Testing this morning some glitch free
Others glitch the first few minutes then smooth

Seems much better then the last 48 hours

Rinny
09-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Anyone having problems viewing the Vod movies
Just a black screen will not load

crazed 9.6
09-09-2020, 02:36 PM
have received a couple reports this morning of the same

Markster
09-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Same here with VOD's. They stopped working yesterday late afternoon. They just wont load.

Rinny
09-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Thanks Crazed

Rinny
09-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Back to glitching !!

Grrr it was so good
Crazed you test yet Vod

crazed 9.6
09-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Back to glitching !!

Grrr it was so good
Crazed you test yet Vod

no I have not today, sorry.
Can not today as other things are on my plate :eek:

Rinny
09-10-2020, 11:53 PM
Seems better now
Also if you pause it works

Thanks bud
Just testing

Rinny
09-26-2020, 10:22 PM
Noticed the secondary player won’t run VOD

Media not supported on Buzz boxes

Update
Interesting the player switching on its own to default to play the Vod

Rinny
10-20-2020, 06:50 AM
Vod still glitchy
Grrr was so good there for awhile

Hopefully back to normal again

fuzzywuzzy1
10-27-2020, 03:58 PM
Few new movie VOD's not working. (been a few weeks now) (Rocket)
MagTV App says "server unavailable"
Using Dreamlink T2 Same Movies not working. Can't remember the message.
Hope this gets fixed soon.

Tha Joker
10-27-2020, 09:54 PM
Few new movie VOD's not working. (been a few weeks now) (Rocket)
MagTV App says "server unavailable"
Using Dreamlink T2 Same Movies not working. Can't remember the message.
Hope this gets fixed soon.

It always helps to post the name of movie. Some boxes and apps use different media players. It also helps the eye in sky to know which movie is just not playing at all across the board on all applications and or boxes.

fuzzywuzzy1
10-28-2020, 12:40 PM
I tried the first five VOD's listed in the movie section of VOD's and they all didn't work. I gave up. (tried on MagTV app and DOL on T2)
Sorry, can't remember titles.

Rinny
12-03-2020, 03:24 AM
Well
VOD flawless thank you
What ever you did Iptv team keep it up
Been months !! Wow 😳
It’s awesome

Rinny
12-30-2020, 08:05 PM
Anyone having problems with VOD movies glitching

This morning are here
Speed 150 Mbps
Box xr 4000 on default player

crazed 9.6
12-30-2020, 08:42 PM
If glitches or etc are being experienced then it is not your imagination, it is happening as you see. You do not need confirmation.
Others may or may not see the same, but I see no need in thrashing thru this all again :eek:
You know the drill with these VODs Rhinny.

Rinny
12-30-2020, 10:15 PM
I know
Just the announcement said few weeks ago about Vod problems and working on it

Was great for weeks !!

crazed 9.6
12-31-2020, 09:45 AM
Was great for weeks !!

Yes it was... but then it ended again as per norm :eek:
Nothing has changed since a couple or a few years ago and the on set of these issues with VODs .
They will work fine for awhile and then crap out and then fine again,,, and the cycle continues.
And at same time, others in other parts of the world they are fine. You proved that to yourself last year when you visited some other place and saw for yourself :)

Whats the problem then, we ask ??
Hell if I know, I answer.

We as members, have went thru a hundred possible causes and came to the conclusion that its an ISP issue, no wait, it's a server issue... no wait, it's an ISP and server issue, no wait, it's a modem issue (them arris modems are chit)... no wait, it's a server combination modem issue.... no wait, it's a geographic issue..... ummmmm .... damn

Rinny
12-31-2020, 09:08 PM
Ok
So Vod movies
Playing Not Carl it glitches at the bus scene wear the rear window showing every time you play the movie on any box !! Any speed, any ISP in my area.. interesting
So you fast forward 6 mins movie fine !!!

Also if you playing a movie and glitching
Press back it stop play a different movie it’s fine !!

Log out of Vod back to live tv
Go back to Vod play the same movie had been fine and it’s glitching!!!

If the ISP why glitching at the same spot every time any day !!

Just my findings

Update:
I find if leave the Vod movie playing will glitch for 2 to 3 mins then smooth on my findings
Awesome 😎