PDA

View Full Version : Netflix not working

Biglo
01-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Hello can anyone tell me how to get Netflix working on this device? I tried the one from the market and it gives me an error saying the that it needs updating if ignored it still doesn't work. Anyone have a work around?

suport
01-12-2020, 01:13 AM
In none of these boxes will work they are not listed as official the same thing happens with other apps like Disney + Hulu Ect that is why I made a post giving away a disney plus account for the testers and someone deleted the post

floder2
01-12-2020, 02:46 AM
Don't know if these are still working but you can give them a try ''''''''''''''
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37185-Modded-Netflix-app-for-HD&highlight=netflix+hd

laman4five
01-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Netflix 4.16 used to work. You can download

hxxps://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/netflix-4-16-1-build-15145-release/ xx=tt

You will need a mouse to select items.

Biglo
01-12-2020, 09:11 PM
In none of these boxes will work they are not listed as official the same thing happens with other apps like Disney + Hulu Ect that is why I made a post giving away a disney plus account for the testers and someone deleted the post

Damn that sucks almost had the perfect solution and Google screws it up. Wish there was a way that I could at least cast Netflix to it. Thanks for the response tho.

suport
01-12-2020, 10:45 PM
Damn that sucks almost had the perfect solution and Google screws it up. Wish there was a way that I could at least cast Netflix to it. Thanks for the response tho.

there are way's but not from android to android most like pc to android why it works better and faster that way i do hulu live tv disney + wwe ufc ect