PDA

View Full Version : The Mandalorian - Kimbo's Review

Kimbo
12-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Genre:Sci-Fi
Creator: Jon Favreau
Stars: Pedro Pascal, Kyle Pacek, Gina Carano

Plot:The Mandalorian is an American space Western web television series that premiered on Disney+ on November 12, 2019. Set in the Star Wars universe, the series takes place five years after the events of Return of the Jedi and follows a Mandalorian bounty hunter beyond the reaches of the New Republic.

Kimbo's Take: As a Star Wars geek i can't honestly tell you that this review is completely bias.....Awesome series, it feels like a movie on every episode, people might hate on Disney for "watering" down the allure of the Star Wars series, well I'm not one of those, the acting is up to par and the various connections to the Star Wars universe keeps me coming back for more. So this might be a little early since the season is not over but so far this is a must watch!!

*there is also a Game of Thrones connection :cool:

crazed 9.6
12-07-2019, 12:58 AM
I been looking for a new series to get my hooks into :)
Castle Rock has held my interests for a coupe seasons now, but I need more !!

Thnx for this Kimbo, I never even knew it excisted !

Kimbo
12-29-2019, 03:31 PM
Season ended and needless to say this a great tv series!!!No spoilers here :cool:

crazed 9.6
12-29-2019, 10:43 PM
Good series so far.
The Empire is Dead !! ... lol , or is it ?
I like most of the characters as they are introduced thru the episodes.
The Mandalorian character is the best of all. Then there is that 50 year baby Yodi ... whats up with him ?
:)

As of last night, I am at episode #5 out of the 8 episodes.

Kimbo
12-30-2019, 04:17 PM
Good series so far.
The Empire is Dead !! ... lol , or is it ?
I like most of the characters as they are introduced thru the episodes.
The Mandalorian character is the best of all. Then there is that 50 year baby Yodi ... whats up with him ?
:)

As of last night, I am at episode #5 out of the 8 episodes.

Wow, there is so many back stories from each episode that lead to the movie series that makes me have to go back and watch. Time has passed in the vast galaxies that the folklore of the jedi as become either a myth or unknown. The race of Yoda it is very secretive only two Yoda species on the entire Star Wars world making baby yoda the third. Season 2 is being filmed now so looking forward to this series.

Kimbo
02-05-2020, 01:47 AM
Season 2 confirmed for October 2020!!Awesome!!

crazed 9.6
02-05-2020, 05:53 AM
The Mandalorian .mp3 tracks

https://the-mandalorian.mp3quack.com/

Kimbo
02-05-2020, 09:47 PM
I could just imagine myself playing call of duty to this soundtrack :cool: