PDA

View Full Version : A good video app in which you can control the movie....

bugmeso
08-31-2019, 07:39 PM
I used to use VLC and One Play but they do not do it and I tried the on that is on the T3 remote. Does not control the movie. As in FF, FR, Pause and etc. And so far the remote is not to my liking especially have a DL T2 for along time

dishuser
08-31-2019, 11:30 PM
I used to use VLC and One Play but they do not do it and I tried the on that is on the T3 remote. Does not control the movie. As in FF, FR, Pause and etc. And so far the remote is not to my liking especially have a DL T2 for along time

what movie?

bugmeso
09-01-2019, 12:03 AM
any of them, I tried a few

dishuser
09-01-2019, 12:09 AM
any of them, I tried a few

that's helpful...lol

bugmeso
09-01-2019, 01:01 AM
PPV and VOD

crazed 9.6
09-01-2019, 05:32 AM
As far as using the MOL2 application to view these movies, the fast forward and rewind do work.
While watching a movie press the OK button on the remote and that will bring up a channel info menu at the bottom of the screen.
Scroll left or right to high-light the function wanted and press OK
Vola :)
And below that on that same menu is how to change Audio language as well as a few other things.

Far as other Players, some will have these functions working.
Wuffy Player is one, Perfect Player is another and there will be others as well.

IN MOL2, an External Player can be chosen for vods
While in MOL2, press the Menu button to open sidebar menu.
Select Settings > External Video (on or off)

bugmeso
09-01-2019, 10:06 AM
A for instance is: Watching MIB in VOD mode. Got a call and had to leave for awhile. Thought I would check the time to see where I left off. No info should up. Came back a few hours later and tried to get to where I thought I stopped but the MIB wanted to start from the start....not good.
Crazed, I will look into the suggestion and try it. TY