PDA

View Full Version : Misplaced Original Remote, Backlit Premium Keyboard Remote Won't Power On/Off

Jagstyles
07-27-2019, 09:55 PM
I have misplaced my original remote. I had been using the Backlit keyboard remote but it doesn't Power On or Off the device. It does all the other functions but won't power it on. So the question is, where can I buy a replacement for the original remote? Which remotes are fully compatible with the T3? Or, is there any way to get this backlit keyboard remote working? It uses the little USB connector on the box and seems to function fine once the box is powered on.

Any suggestions?

catz
07-27-2019, 11:35 PM
If you have any dl remote you should be ok.

Ryu
07-27-2019, 11:45 PM
I have misplaced my original remote. I had been using the Backlit keyboard remote but it doesn't Power On or Off the device. It does all the other functions but won't power it on. So the question is, where can I buy a replacement for the original remote? Which remotes are fully compatible with the T3? Or, is there any way to get this backlit keyboard remote working? It uses the little USB connector on the box and seems to function fine once the box is powered on.

Any suggestions?
can you use DL remote app from App Store?
or try contact these people are very nice.

https://dreamlinkstore.com