PDA

View Full Version : Issues with channels not loading until a force restart

kronic187
06-09-2019, 03:16 AM
I tried finding the fights 455 and 456 and nothing. Regular channels did load. Some TSN did not load. I left the channel on 455 and when i forced restart the box, it loads 455 GGG fight and 456 UFC fights. Something is up (a bug) in the channel loading or stream of the box. Happens very little and I know its not the connection as other channels loaded fine. I think when the box is left on too long or not turned off, some streams are frozen..

dishuser
06-09-2019, 04:02 AM
I tried finding the fights 455 and 456 and nothing. Regular channels did load. Some TSN did not load. I left the channel on 455 and when i forced restart the box, it loads 455 GGG fight and 456 UFC fights. Something is up (a bug) in the channel loading or stream of the box. Happens very little and I know its not the connection as other channels loaded fine. I think when the box is left on too long or not turned off, some streams are frozen..

no bug
if you had box on before channels started showing that is

Bkman2020
06-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Blackouts happen

Marley
06-09-2019, 09:08 PM
no bug here was watching at friends house i know ufc had bug for few mins at there end

kronic187
06-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Yeah, but it was not a black out. I tuned in late to UFC and late to the boxing also. It was all black no audio or video. Went through it several times and waited 2-3 minutes while trying to google live streams on laptop. Then I decided to force restart and walla, it appeared instantly. I don't know if its the cache issue or what, but when memory is cleared by a force restart, the streams work better.

Remember, when the box is turned off, its not the same as a forced restart. I believe the RAM and cache stay there for awhile, this is why when you turn on the box after a normal turn off, it loads quicker versus power boot/restart.

dishuser
06-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Yeah, but it was not a black out. I tuned in late to UFC and late to the boxing also. It was all black no audio or video. Went through it several times and waited 2-3 minutes while trying to google live streams on laptop. Then I decided to force restart and walla, it appeared instantly. I don't know if its the cache issue or what, but when memory is cleared by a force restart, the streams work better.

Remember, when the box is turned off, its not the same as a forced restart. I believe the RAM and cache stay there for awhile, this is why when you turn on the box after a normal turn off, it loads quicker versus power boot/restart.

then you're not turning it off...it's in sleep mode
if a new channel/program gets added you just need to restart app not the box for it to load