PDA

View Full Version : Testing MOL2 using credentials only

dara
06-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Just as a test, the MOL2 (myonline TV, IPTV app) may be configured by using your username/password credential only... no MAC setting required on the donation checker. There might be some bugs as this is a rollout of a new app on the Dreamlink series, so this might be a glitch... maybe just for me, lol.

The difference that I see is that channels are loaded and labeled sequentially, starting at 1, vs. actual channel numbers from the server. I also have some issues with the EPG.

Configuring the MOL2 without credentials, but with MAC configured seems to work fine as well, as expected.

I'd appreciate some reports about this...

Ryu
06-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Dara quick question. is that MOL2 is same as android app recently released? sorry I don't have that box so don't know.

dara
06-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Dara quick question. is that MOL2 is same as android app recently released? sorry I don't have that box so don't know.

No, its the default IPTV app on the T3, replacing Dreamlink On Line 2 (DOL2). The latest Formuler boxes use MOL as well. The new android app is named Kokaleka TV.

Not to get off subject, but that app appears to work on the T2 prime, as well as the T3. I like it as it doesn't require an assigned MAC. It also would be nice if MOL doesn't either, so you can use the donation/route/rocket if you happen to be away from your T3 on your phone, for example. Just don't use simultaneous connections on the same credentials, though, as those are "the rules".

Ryu
06-05-2019, 06:59 PM
I got it. thank you very much for detail response Dara. I just downloaded kokaleka and will be testing soon. thats right Dara and it would be great to use on phone while away from box. once again thank you very much.:)