PDA

View Full Version : PPV not working on T3

starRyder
06-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Just started learning T3. Seems that it doesn't play PPV. looks like all other channels work, at least the ones I watch. I did a reset and not luck. Using the my tv online app w/rocket.
anyone else had this issue?

crazed 9.6
06-01-2019, 09:28 PM
yes,it is a known issue .
The team will be addressing it in upcoming firmware releases.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40692-Z8-PPV-Fix
That is a z8 thread, but the statement Captain made holds true for Dreamlink.

You can watch these channels now thou and how to do that is thru the m3u Playlist method.

starRyder
06-01-2019, 09:54 PM
Thanks Crazed, thought I was missing something in the setting. so far love the T3. Seems to have a better picture than the T1 &2

crazed 9.6
06-01-2019, 10:02 PM
cool :)

We will be posting more info on the T3 very soon, but in meantime checkout the Z8 threads (the Z8 is pretty much the same as the T3 except the actual team)

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?40028-Formuler-Z8-some-random-functions-explained

Jagstyles
06-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Will the T3 get updates and bug fixes as quickly as Z8? I'm debating between these two boxes and just wondering if there are any functional differences or differences in terms of when updates and bug fixes are released.

crazed 9.6
06-04-2019, 01:01 AM
Relatively more or less at same time.
Functionality for both will be the same. Which includes the MOL2 and as well as the receiver's user interface and specs and etc, etc :)

I had to add another thought...
There is one difference (other then the name). And that is their onboard app Markets.
The Dreamlink's onboard apps Market is catered more so to North American users (but not entirely).
The Dreamlink devs/techs will take requests for additions to the onboard Market. you can do that here at iptvtalk and thru Captain.
While the Z8 Market is catered more so towards Euro users.
The devs/techs from Dreamlink and Formuler(z8) create and load their individual puplic Markets, so they are quite different from each other concerning content.

Jagstyles
06-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Relatively more or less at same time.
Functionality for both will be the same. Which includes the MOL2 and as well as the receiver's user interface and specs and etc, etc :)

I had to add another thought...
There is one difference (other then the name). And that is their onboard app Markets.
The Dreamlink's onboard apps Market is catered more so to North American users (but not entirely).
The Dreamlink devs/techs will take requests for additions to the onboard Market. you can do that here at iptvtalk and thru Captain.
While the Z8 Market is catered more so towards Euro users.
The devs/techs from Dreamlink and Formuler(z8) create and load their individual puplic Markets, so they are quite different from each other concerning content.
That's great feedback, thanks for that. In that case, I'll go with the Dreamlink T3. Thanks again, much appreciate the insights.

Marley
06-04-2019, 01:27 PM
just what you say crazed in the usa the t3 is way to go then