PDA

View Full Version : stalker, serial number device id,device id2, token and signature

ssordello
06-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Hi all,

Can someone please explain how to create your own serial number, device id, device id2, token and signature. maybe a brief explanation of each.

I have a private server I would like to test on this addon but without this info I know that I can't access the server.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Blackbear199
06-08-2015, 01:35 AM
ask server provider is my best guess.

blackrider
06-10-2015, 12:32 AM
Hi all,

Can someone please explain how to create your own serial number, device id, device id2, token and signature. maybe a brief explanation of each.

I have a private server I would like to test on this addon but without this info I know that I can't access the server.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do you own Mag254? There is an instruction on how to do that somewhere here.

psycon
06-10-2015, 08:35 PM
i wouldnt worry about it for now.. every server i have tried has only cared about the mac.

crawlers1977
07-07-2015, 12:22 PM
yeah but wouldnt them details changed and added to the patial stream at the beginning make that stream watchable in any device thats why the tokens are changed each time the streams played by a member, we all know that theres a starter stream with a fixed token run daily or changed manually and if instructions on how to add your own id created and reserved with a fresh output stream that then is watchable on multipul devices

Marley
07-07-2015, 08:05 PM
are you saying you want to buy one code and give it to everyone on your server