PDA

View Full Version : where did my kodi button go

Marley
05-08-2019, 04:14 PM
did they take kodi button off this remote ? or its there and i cant find it thats one thing i like about the box go from live to kodi and live again feature still works tried it on my older remote

dishuser
05-08-2019, 04:27 PM
you have to use apps button or remote from an older buzz

Marley
05-08-2019, 04:34 PM
yup the kodi one next to recall or bottom of live tv so air mouse dont have that feature am i right about that no biggie will use older remote and when need surf use air for typing and things like that but wish it had it dont care about the vod button put it there thats joke but to me thats most important thing that i use all the time i rant about that feature think your only one that can do that or am i wrong and at some time have kodi 18.2 on it or if we want its there to update too just few things let you know im sure your looking at kodi part oh and 3d works great

Marley
05-08-2019, 05:17 PM
How much is it for older remote ?

Shooty
05-08-2019, 05:28 PM
yup the kodi one next to recall or bottom of live tv so air mouse dont have that feature am i right about that no biggie will use older remote and when need surf use air for typing and things like that but wish it had it dont care about the vod button put it there thats joke but to me thats most important thing that i use all the time i rant about that feature think your only one that can do that or am i wrong and at some time have kodi 18.2 on it or if we want its there to update too just few things let you know im sure your looking at kodi part oh and 3d works great
The new remote has a "Learn" function, for the TV Power and Source buttons, on the remote.
You can use the "Source" button as a KODI button.
http://worldwidesatellites.com/images/photos/1001/550_BuzzTV-ARQ100-Remote-users-manual-v2-JPEG_(1).jpg

dishuser
05-08-2019, 05:35 PM
how is that possible when kodi is an app not a device?

floder2
05-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Don't understand why everything has to be so instantaneous .......... one extra click of the remote never killed anyone............

floder2
05-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Older Buzztv Remote...................... $15.00

https://www.amazon.com/BuzzTV-XPL2000-Factory-Replacement-Control/dp/B07577WXTW/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1_sspa?keywords=BuzzTV-XPL3000+remote&qid=1557337795&s=electronics&sr=1-1-fkmrnull-spons&psc=1&smid=ASWGPXAX63UJB

You will get it tomorrow if you have Amazon Prime ...............

Shooty
05-08-2019, 05:54 PM
how is that possible when kodi is an app not a device?
Take your old remote(with the Kodi button), and point it at the new Remote.
Do the setup to learn, using the "Source" button on new remote, then press and hold the Kodi button on old remote, until learn is completed.
Now pack away the old remote.

Marley
05-08-2019, 06:13 PM
thank you sir i will try that learn something new all time and it more than click

dishuser
05-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Take your old remote(with the Kodi button), and point it at the new Remote.
Do the setup to learn, using the "Source" button on new remote, then press and hold the Kodi button on old remote, until learn is completed.
Now pack away the old remote.
I'll give it a try later with my other air mouse remote
I currently have source set up for tv inputs

Marley
05-08-2019, 06:40 PM
i need help lol whats power button ? dont get step i must be dumb i had two other try it still no go if you get it please tell me step by step

Marley
05-08-2019, 07:25 PM
got it it works it just took me a few tries lol but it works thank you its my tv button now for kodi you made my day and even learned something new Thank you again
what i did
hold power and tv till tv light comes on
hit tv and have your other remote going on what you want hold down source let go of tv button will flash three time then on hit tv button again and do same thing over with other remote too when you got it it will flash three times fast and light then on hit ok your done very ez to do just hard for me lol

Shooty
05-08-2019, 07:40 PM
got it it works it just took me a few tries lol but it works thank you its my tv button now for kodi you made my day and even learned something new Thank you again
God... I'm Glad!
I started to type out the step by steps.
You saved me the trouble... lol!
Just FYI, you now go and get your TV remote, and do the same thing, but with the TV Power button (above Source).
Program that button to turn on/off the TV.

Another remote can be moved from the Coffee Table, to the TV stand!

Marley
05-08-2019, 07:42 PM
see i have three tv in my room when i click one all turn off lol told you in post i'm nut for tv thank you again and i dont care what anyone say live tv to kodi in sec and back live is bad ass what other box can do that like know this 3900 is one fine box from epg to 4k to iptv even games but never play them and pvr what more do want even fast and remote has kb to load kodi stuff or surf net or get apk or apps or so much more one fine box told all it keeper and i do listen to members they know there chit

4me2c
05-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Need a Cold Beer Tab...!

Marley
05-08-2019, 08:14 PM
no few hits cbd im fine more then few and some White Elephant im good for day