PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Log in during my Potato Tv instalation.

Zentorex
04-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Hey guys,

I was following the page instruction on installing Potato TV for KODI 17 and applied it on KODI 18 and I am getting invalid login.

I disabled IPTV Stalker, went to papiao reset ed my IPTV successfully

In the General configuration tab and I put the following information

Stalker Portal p1.iptvprivateserver.tv

Mac Prefix I tried both that starts with 00: Since mines starts with 1A: I even inputed the first 3 Hex of my mac address

Donation # I input my IPTV Donation number.

Change adult filters

Put in NEW YORK time zone hit OK, enable my IPTV Stalker and went to Potato TV and clicked PVR Client, I got invalid Login.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Shooty
04-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Hey guys,

I was following the page instruction on installing Potato TV for KODI 17 and applied it on KODI 18 and I am getting invalid login.

I disabled IPTV Stalker, went to papiao reset ed my IPTV successfully

In the General configuration tab and I put the following information

Stalker Portal p1.iptvprivateserver.tv

Mac Prefix I tried both that starts with 00: Since mines starts with 1A: I even inputed the first 3 Hex of my mac address

Donation # I input my IPTV Donation number.

Change adult filters

Put in NEW YORK time zone hit OK, enable my IPTV Stalker and went to Potato TV and clicked PVR Client, I got invalid Login.

Please help and thanks in advance.
PotatoTV is no longer updated by the Author (*Couch Potato, ...many Thanks!).

For Kodi 18 onward, I recommend you use kens IPTVXtra2 video add-on.
You can download the add-on .zip file from this link;

http://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2
Instructions to install and misc. feature notes are in Post #71 here > http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository&p=253225#post253225

***Note: Before installing, you have to remove your MAC# linked to your Account, so that your account access type is Playlist mode instead of Stalker access protocol.

Zentorex
04-24-2019, 05:54 PM
Thanks Shooty really appreciate the quick and detailed reply.

***Note: Before installing, you have to remove your MAC# linked to your Account, so that your account access type is Playlist mode instead of Stalker access protocol.

Where do I remove that?

Stalker Configuration or Papiao Donation page?

Thank you

Shooty
04-24-2019, 06:30 PM

Where do I remove that?

Thank you
Your Papiao Donation page.
Delete your Mac# and Click "Change Mac"

laman4five
04-24-2019, 09:17 PM

Where do I remove that?

Thank you

You do not have to remove the mac address. IPTVXtra (hxxp://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2 II xx=tt) , configures the PVR and makes a playlist.

You will get live channels and VOD.

Shooty
04-24-2019, 09:33 PM
You do not have to remove the mac address. IPTVXtra (hxxp://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2 II xx=tt) , configures the PVR and makes a playlist.

You will get live channels and VOD.
IPTVXtra access's the server with XCode and playlist URL requests.
It requests the full m3u playlist, then parses it, and makes a custom m3u for the PVR.

If you have a MAC linked to your Donation, the server will only respond to Stalker (MAC#) requests.
You will get an Invalid response error.

Zentorex
04-25-2019, 01:36 AM
Thanks guy for the help Shooty has guided me nearly all the way.

I got live tv and VOD running perfectly, I just cant find the category section were the Genre, Adult Section, etc are...

I go into IPTV Xtra 2.2
the VOD
Language- ALL
Then I have nearly 9,500 VOD un organize and cant find the category option.

Shooty
04-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Thanks guy for the help Shooty has guided me nearly all the way.

I got live tv and VOD running perfectly, I just cant find the category section were the Genre, Adult Section, etc are...

I go into IPTV Xtra 2.2
the VOD
Language- ALL
Then I have nearly 9,500 VOD un organize and cant find the category option.
That is still the old version.
PM'd you.