PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T3

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 05:37 AM
We will post this here in the 'Other' forum for now till further notice.

Dreamlink's newest 5G 4k iptv Android

https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/product/dreamlink-t3-5g-supreme-4k-uhd-android-iptv-media-streamer/

Ryu
04-21-2019, 02:47 PM
dreamlink T3 hmmm sweet :p can not wait to test lol. :)

dishuser
04-21-2019, 05:43 PM
*staff edited and deleted promotion of other manufacture in this Dreamlink T3 thread*

can it connect to 2 portals at same time?
so you can record one show and watch a different show?

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 06:09 PM
can it connect to 2 portals at same time?
so you can record one show and watch a different show?

The box trabajoso mentioned cannot, neither can this T3

I have removed trabajoso's post because this thread is not about another box that may be better.
This thread is an introduction to the T3 only :)

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 06:19 PM
The box trabajoso mentioned cannot, neither can this T3

I have removed trabajoso's post because this thread is not about another box that may be better.
This thread is an introduction to the T3 only :)It says it can but you would need 2 donations to make it work.But then i don't think you will be able to with Papiao unless you can change the mac. I think this is what Du meant.It would record 1 server while watching another.

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 06:34 PM
It says it can but you would need 2 donations to make it work.But then i don't think you will be able to with Papiao unless you can change the mac. I think this is what Du meant.It would record 1 server while watching another.

Thing is that you can only connect thru one server slot at a time.
If this T3 is like it's Formuler counterpart, it will have 10 server slots for MAC connects and also another 10 slots for Playlist connections.
But if you connect to one and then try connecting to another, the first one will automatically disconnect.

By the way, if this is the same as that Formuler then those using Playlists will love this. Not only are there 10 slots but the functionality is awesome.
Its a much better improvement all around then the Playlist portal slot functionalities that are with the T1 and T2 models.

It is hard to say at this point thou , because that Formuler comes with a new MOL2 app and no other Formulers have this new MOL ... but Dreamlink has always had a DOL2 available (comparable to the MOL1), which is not new and has not got the upgrades with them portals I mentioned that the MOL2 has, This T3 shows the DOL2 , but is a reworked DOL2 ?
We will see I guess :)

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 06:43 PM
I do now see what you guys are talking about ...
I missed that last time I looked.
Very interesting :)

Next Generation DOL2 Advanced USB PVR Features:
Able to record using the DOL2 App while running other apps. For example, record live TV on DOL2 while running Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video etc
Recording on multiple portals. Connect to two or more portals. Schedule recording on multiple portals at the same time. Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.
Background recording. Watch your favourite movie on the VOD section while you record live TV in the background.

I have seen the devs at dreamlink and formuler chat talk about this a few times.
It has not been implemented yet thou.
-- Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.

Ryu
04-21-2019, 06:46 PM
its under development.:)

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 06:50 PM
I see it also shows as an advanced DOL2,so it will be as that new MOL2 as I mentioned.
-DOL2 MOL2 Advanced IPTV client

lol, I should have read that spec sheet better the first time :eek:

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 06:52 PM
Thing is that you can only connect thru one server slot at a time.
If this T3 is like it's Formuler counterpart, it will have 10 server slots for MAC connects and also another 10 slots for Playlist connections.
But if you connect to one and then try connecting to another, the first one will automatically disconnect.

By the way, if this is the same as that Formuler then those using Playlists will love this. Not only are there 10 slots but the functionality is awesome.
Its a much better improvement all around then the Playlist portal slot functionalities that are with the T1 and T2 models.

It is hard to say at this point thou , because that Formuler comes with a new MOL2 app and no other Formulers have this new MOL ... but Dreamlink has always had a DOL2 available (comparable to the MOL1), which is not new and has not got the upgrades with them portals I mentioned that the MOL2 has, This T3 shows the DOL2 , but is a reworked DOL2 ?
We will see I guess :)You posted before i did.... You can delete this if you like.

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 06:55 PM
its under development.:)Which means what it may not ever work? lol Probably be pretty taxing on so little memory i would think.

Dodgeit1
04-21-2019, 06:59 PM
I see it also shows as an advanced DOL2,so it will be as that new MOL2 as I mentioned.
-DOL2 MOL2 Advanced IPTV client

lol, I should have read that spec sheet better the first time :eek:You didn't expect the important stuff to be first? lol

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 09:30 PM
You posted before i did.... You can delete this if you like.

no deleting needed bud.
It's all good :)

crazed 9.6
04-21-2019, 09:47 PM
Which means what it may not ever work? lol Probably be pretty taxing on so little memory i would think.

From what I know of these Dreamlink slash Formuler devs, if they said it then they will do it or give it their best.
They would not talk in public about it if they were not working on it :)
(by public, I mean at their supported chat rooms).
They mentioned this option a few months ago and said it would be coming in the future but still in on back burner, after they get a bunch of other work completed first- meaning fixing known issues and slated improvements and etc...

Ryu
04-22-2019, 12:25 AM
Which means what it may not ever work? lol Probably be pretty taxing on so little memory i would think.
I never have doubt on dreamlink team:). but its ddr4???

crazy carl
04-23-2019, 11:33 AM
Checked around the oogle and saw that itÂ’s up for pre-order remote has a night light which is nice similar to old Samsung smart remotes before they went to smart. Other specs are close to the formuler Z8

Bkman2020
04-23-2019, 05:22 PM
Looks good but the antenna throws me off .

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 02:27 AM
Checked around the oogle and saw that itÂ’s up for pre-order remote has a night light which is nice similar to old Samsung smart remotes before they went to smart. Other specs are close to the formuler Z8
The T3 is dreamlinks version of the Formuler Z8. Everything is same. only brand and model name are different

https://www.mediafire.com/view/4fzxnuz3s7q8qi0/T3_2.jpg/filehttp://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6944/4fzxnuz3s7q8qi0zg.jpg

kronic187
04-29-2019, 03:38 PM
I suggest a new T3 section in the forum. There website has a spring sales 10%off.

Also, what advantages does this unit have versus T2 prime? The specs look pretty much the same. 2GB DDR4. Wifi and everything else seems the same. Can anyone explain? Really looking forward to buying either the T2 prime or T3. Wifi is not needed in my setup (Ethernet connected).

kronic187
04-29-2019, 09:13 PM
Anyone? Please reply if possible

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 09:13 PM
I suggest a new T3 section in the forum. There website has a spring sales 10%off.

Also, what advantages does this unit have versus T2 prime? The specs look pretty much the same. 2GB DDR4. Wifi and everything else seems the same. Can anyone explain? Really looking forward to buying either the T2 prime or T3. Wifi is not needed in my setup (Ethernet connected).
Yes, a T3 section will be added soon maybe.
The T3 is the exact same specs as a Formuler Z8. The only difference is the name only

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 09:27 PM
It also has MyTvonline 2 like the Formuler Z8.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0d80/eqq66q7c701csl5zg.jpg

kronic187
04-29-2019, 09:33 PM
Yes, a T3 section will be added soon maybe.
The T3 is the exact same specs as a Formuler Z8. The only difference is the name only

Do you recommend dreamlinkstore.com ? They have discount until tonight, 10% off and free gift keyboard with purchase. They also do wholesale prices. I don't know if to go with dreamlinkstore or dreamlinkmedia.

Thanks

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 09:39 PM
Do you recommend dreamlinkstore.com ? They have discount until tonight, 10% off and free gift keyboard with purchase. They also do wholesale prices. I don't know if to go with dreamlinkstore or dreamlinkmedia.

Thanks

Never used that site so I couldn't say. However,the Only authorized sites recommended are...

Where to Order
For US

https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/

For Canada-

http://dreamlink.ca/

crazed 9.6
04-29-2019, 09:48 PM
I've used that store and along with dreamlinkmedia.tech as well.
Both are good.
Our last raffle for a Z7+ came from dreamlinkstore.
It was not a sponsored raffle from them, but the box did come from there.

New T3 forum will be up asap guys.

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 10:06 PM
I've used that store and along with dreamlinkmedia.tech as well.
Both are good.
Our last raffle for a Z7+ came from dreamlinkstore.
It was not a sponsored raffle from them, but the box did come from there.

New T3 forum will be up asap guys.
Thanks Crazed, I wasn't aware due to my absence during that time.
kronic187 should be good with either of his choices then.

crazed 9.6
04-29-2019, 10:15 PM
Thanks Crazed, I wasn't aware due to my absence during that time.
kronic187 should be good with either of his choices then.

nice to see you :)

It was when the Z7+ came out with the 5Gig wifi band.
The raffle was actually sponsered by Formuler team, but I had gave away one too many boxes in my confusion and I needed to get one in a hurry and that place had them in stock at the time.

Capt.Kangaroo
04-29-2019, 10:35 PM
nice to see you :)

It was when the Z7+ came out with the 5Gig wifi band.
The raffle was actually sponsered by Formuler team, but I had gave away one too many boxes in my confusion and I needed to get one in a hurry and that place had them in stock at the time.
Nice to be seen :)
Lol, cool

Marley
04-29-2019, 11:00 PM
so z8 has hdr10? cant wait for t3 how come t3 goes to 2,300.00 dollars made of gold Dreamlink T3 5G Supreme 4K UHD Android IPTV Media Streamer
USD $149.99 – USD $2,399.99 i got it 20 orders at time
oh now i know what vp9 4k is
VP9 is an open and royalty-free video coding format developed by Google. VP9 is the successor to VP8 and competes mainly with MPEG's High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265). At first, VP9 was mainly used on Google's video platform YouTube.
I truly hope no bottle neck for 4k and kodi 18 would luv test that you posted The T3 is the exact same specs as a Formuler Z8 so want to know how it works on that
one more thing
Dreamlink T3 will allow to connect to 2 or more different portals in order to stream and record simultaneously Schedule recording on multiple portals at the same time. Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.
so will need to have two codes to do that or am i wrong
heck a very nice box coming out and i run 5g when i can have stock in 5g too hehehe

Capt.Kangaroo
04-30-2019, 11:55 AM
Dreamlink T3 will allow to connect to 2 or more different portals in order to stream and record simultaneously Schedule recording on multiple portals at the same time. Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.
so will need to have two codes to do that or am i wrong
heck a very nice box coming out and i run 5g when i can have stock in 5g too hehehe

Yes. Now you can record a live tv show while watching a movie. On the next release they will make access to two servers at one time.:)

Ryu
04-30-2019, 12:53 PM
Yes. Now you can record a live tv show while watching a movie. On the next release they will make access to two servers at one time.:)

that is going to be a monster box with a lot of good features coming. i may have to test that box now:). thanks captain:)

samcook
04-30-2019, 05:43 PM
I hope they still supporting the older boxes...

crazed 9.6
04-30-2019, 07:04 PM
I hope they still supporting the older boxes...

They are:)
Them older Dreamlinks are still getting Firmware and DOL updates.

Marley
04-30-2019, 07:40 PM
that i never had problem with updates they come a long way happy to say one of best

worlok15
04-30-2019, 10:57 PM
The T3 Is A nice Box The Interface Is Totally Different From The T2. The VOD Section Is Cool Too. And You Get An Extra Illuminating Remote And Extender

Ryu
04-30-2019, 11:57 PM
The T3 Is A nice Box The Interface Is Totally Different From The T2. The VOD Section Is Cool Too. And You Get An Extra Illuminating Remote And Extender

now thats what im talking about. dreamlink way to go.:)

montell
05-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Hey fellows,
This site does not have T3 on it? so where does one buy it in Canada?

Thanks

Ryu
05-02-2019, 07:49 PM
dreamlinkmedia.tech
Does have it but right now site not displaying anything

montell
05-02-2019, 07:52 PM
dreamlinkmedia.tech
Does have it but right now site not displaying anything

Thanks Ryu :)
I checked it out on
https://dreamlinkstore.com (https://dreamlinkstore.com/)
price in CAD seems ok, and also comes with a free gift :) debating which free gift to get though!

Ryu
05-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Sure buddy I would go for free gift. Anything free Ryu loves it.:cool:

montell
05-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Sure buddy I would go for free gift. Anything free Ryu loves it.:cool:

for sure...lol...I was just wondering which free gift would be a wiser choice?

Extra Gift (choose between : Luminous Dreamlink remote,Backlit Air mouse & Keyboard,Backlit Keyboard & Mouse Pad,3 in one USB Phone Charger???

samcook
05-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Hey fellows,
This site does not have T3 on it? so where does one buy it in Canada?

Thanks

Where are you located in Canada ?

Check your local ki ji ji... and Im sure you'll find it.

montell
05-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Where are you located in Canada ?

Check your local ki ji ji... and Im sure you'll find it.

Thanks bud, really appreciate it :)

Ryu
05-02-2019, 08:21 PM
for sure...lol...I was just wondering which free gift would be a wiser choice?

Extra Gift (choose between : Luminous Dreamlink remote,Backlit Air mouse & Keyboard,Backlit Keyboard & Mouse Pad,3 in one USB Phone Charger???

I would pick anything with air mouse. It's much easy to navigate with third party apps and iptv as well😎

montell
05-02-2019, 08:23 PM
I would pick anything with air mouse. It's much easy to navigate with third party apps and iptv as well

I thought picking"Luminous Dreamlink remote" would also give me a second backup remote :)

samcook
05-02-2019, 08:25 PM
I thought picking"Luminous Dreamlink remote" would also give me a second backup remote :)

I think new DL3 comes with 2 remote already... One regular and one luminous remote

montell
05-02-2019, 08:29 PM
I think new DL3 comes with 2 remote already... One regular and one luminous remote

The Luminous is part of the "free gift" :)
Well, at least from the website I like to order from!?
where did you see that it comes with 2 remotes already?
thanks

crazed 9.6
05-02-2019, 08:41 PM
I do not know what type of Air-Mouse they are offering, but for an idea of what an Air Mouse and Keyboard is, check the review of the ARQ Air Mouse offered by BuzzTV box
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39505-BuzzTV-ARQ-100-Wireless-Air-Mouse-Keyboard-Remote

samcook
05-02-2019, 08:55 PM
thanks

MY bad..

ki ji ji sellers giving away second free remote ... but the box itself some with one remote only

Ryu
05-02-2019, 09:23 PM

It's good idea to have a second remote but I think dreamlink can also be controlled by their app if I'm not wrong. But air remote the one crazed posted is really good one. But you getting for free so if your not third party apps fan then I guess second remote is good to go. But air remote is reall recommended and way to go:)

kronic187
05-03-2019, 05:00 AM
It's good idea to have a second remote but I think dreamlink can also be controlled by their app if I'm not wrong. But air remote the one crazed posted is really good one. But you getting for free so if your not third party apps fan then I guess second remote is good to go. But air remote is reall recommended and way to go:)

I got a 4 pack order with 10% off while they had the special ongoing.

The 4 pack was about $40-50 dollars in savings. Your supposed to get one free remote (luminous) with every box (4 free luminous on 4 pack), but I chose to keep the 4 premium remotes(standard T2 prime remotes/newer ones), 1 luminous free remote, and 2 free colored keyboard+pad remotes. The luminous remote reminds of T1 plus remote, but the premium ones the T3 comes with are better. I was not able to get 4 colored keyboard as seller on chat explained that with the special 10% and 4 pack order, the savings could not let me get 4 free colored keyboards.

He offered 4 luminous and 2 keyboards, but I would not get the 4 premium remotes, So I offered to only get 1 luminous (for grandpa) and 2 keyboards and he said yes while keeping my premium remotes (newer style T2 prime ones). The dreamlinkstore was very easy to negotiate. Just talk to them on chat or by phone. :)

When I test them out, I will give some feedback. Should we sticky a Testing thread? So we can post issues we find

kronic187
05-03-2019, 05:08 AM

Capt, How does the 2 servers at one time thing work? So lets say you have rocket and some other iptv server that is not the same up on the portals. Do you need a second portal to record while watching or you can use same donation?

If dreamlink can do 2 split screen or 4 split screen so we can watch not record different channels at same time while using x2 or x4 times the regular internet bandwidth to display all 2 or 4 channels at the same time, This would be EPIC! Imagine watching 4 basketball games or 4 sports games at the same time. I think the box can handle it...

Ryu
05-03-2019, 10:27 AM
I got a 4 pack order with 10% off while they had the special ongoing.

The 4 pack was about $40-50 dollars in savings. Your supposed to get one free remote (luminous) with every box (4 free luminous on 4 pack), but I chose to keep the 4 premium remotes(standard T2 prime remotes/newer ones), 1 luminous free remote, and 2 free colored keyboard+pad remotes. The luminous remote reminds of T1 plus remote, but the premium ones the T3 comes with are better. I was not able to get 4 colored keyboard as seller on chat explained that with the special 10% and 4 pack order, the savings could not let me get 4 free colored keyboards.

He offered 4 luminous and 2 keyboards, but I would not get the 4 premium remotes, So I offered to only get 1 luminous (for grandpa) and 2 keyboards and he said yes while keeping my premium remotes (newer style T2 prime ones). The dreamlinkstore was very easy to negotiate. Just talk to them on chat or by phone. :)

When I test them out, I will give some feedback. Should we sticky a Testing thread? So we can post issues we find
these dreamlink guys are amazing people. they look after customers. some friends bought from them and had great experience with them.:)

Ryu
05-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Capt, How does the 2 servers at one time thing work? So lets say you have rocket and some other iptv server that is not the same up on the portals. Do you need a second portal to record while watching or you can use same donation?

If dreamlink can do 2 split screen or 4 split screen so we can watch not record different channels at same time while using x2 or x4 times the regular internet bandwidth to display all 2 or 4 channels at the same time, This would be EPIC! Imagine watching 4 basketball games or 4 sports games at the same time. I think the box can handle it...
I think like this. if you have rocket on portal 1 and NFPS on portal 2 then you set recording on portal 1 and switch to portal 2 while portal one is being recorded.

Capt.Kangaroo
05-03-2019, 11:11 AM

I honestly don't know yet. As soon as its available, I'll test it out for sure

Marley
05-03-2019, 01:22 PM
hope it will be like hopper but that dream there still testing that but can only wish

samcook
05-03-2019, 01:52 PM
I think like this. if you have rocket on portal 1 and NFPS on portal 2 then you set recording on portal 1 and switch to portal 2 while portal one is being recorded.

I don't think thats even possible....unless somehow you can add second DOL and can fireup both at the same times.

I think what this means is... you connect to one server and start recording and leave that running at the backend and go watch Netflix or youtube etc.
or on the same portal ( server) watch one channel and record other.

kronic187
05-03-2019, 03:49 PM
I don't think thats even possible....unless somehow you can add second DOL and can fireup both at the same times.

I think what this means is... you connect to one server and start recording and leave that running at the backend and go watch Netflix or youtube etc.
or on the same portal ( server) watch one channel and record other.

That would be cool. I prefer the 2 split screen or 4 split screen utilizing same donation. You access different channel streams and display multiple on one screen. The question would be can the box's GPU handle 2 or 4 streams onto the same HDMI tv.

montell
05-05-2019, 05:35 AM
Has anyone got T3 and tested it out yet? I can hardly wait to hear how great this box is :)
Please, if anyone has this box and tested it, tell us about how nice its working and all that :)

Thanks

samcook
05-06-2019, 02:04 PM
thanks

Okay.... picked up one box yesterday and it has 2 remotes...

https://imgur.com/a/vkh4Pzx

Bkman2020
05-07-2019, 12:25 AM
So no more dol?

Dodgeit1
05-07-2019, 12:54 AM
So no more dol?Thats what they say in the first paragraph.Then the next one calls it Dol2.Maybe we will have to wait and see cause it doesn't look like they are sure either lol. The New DOL2 = (MOL2)

Capt.Kangaroo
05-07-2019, 05:56 AM
So no more dol?
No, the T3 will use Mol2 just like the Formuler Z8

Bkman2020
05-07-2019, 10:30 AM
I saw the demo it's not the same as dol, mol is more polished.

Capt.Kangaroo
05-07-2019, 02:01 PM
I saw the demo it's not the same as dol, mol is more polished.
Mol2 is nicer and runs great.

Marley
05-07-2019, 04:14 PM
would luv to try this box Dreamlink t3 they make great boxes
Hisilicon HI3798C V200 is a new hardware solution based on ARM Cortex-A53 cores, has a good cpu with excellent multimedia support. HI3798C V200 is equipped with a GPU Mali-T720 supports HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K at 60 HZ, 10-bit HEVC / H.265 and VP9 video decoding at 3840×2160 resolution at 60 fps, and integrates SATA and USB 3.0 interfaces.

Hisilicon can provide Android 5.x and Linux SDK for the processor. HI3798C V200 will target Ultra HD set-top boxes (STBs) for the DVB, IPTV, and OTT markets, and Hisilicon claims it is the “first global Ultra HD STB chipset solution to support Dolby Vision high-dynamic-range (HDR) technology.”

Hisilicon Hi3798C V200 main features:

CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor (15K DMIPS)
GPU – ARM Mali-T720 supporting OpenGL ES 3.1/2.0, OpenVG1.1, EGL, and Imprex 2.0 PQ engine
Memory I/F – DDR3 or DDR4
Video Engine (VPU)
Codecs – HEVC, H.264, VP9, VC1, MPEG2
Decoder – 10-bit up to 4Kp60
Encoder – H.264 @ 1080p30 or dual 720p30
HiVXE 2.0 video engine supporting 4Kp60 H.265 and VP9 decoding, 1080p PiP and video transcoding
Dolby Vision & HDR10 for “best-in-class video quality experience”
Peripherals:
Video Output – HDMI 2.0a TX with HDCP 2.2
Connectivity – Dual Gigabit Ethernet
USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
Storage – SATA and 2x SDIO
Transport Stream – 4x TS In + 2x TS In or Out with support for Full-band Capture (FBC) tuner
Expansion – PCIe
Security – Advanced DRM and CAS, Trustzone, Hardware based video watermarking
thats chip set right

worlok15
05-07-2019, 04:18 PM
And The VOD Section Is Also Cool

kronic187
05-07-2019, 04:48 PM
The box is fast!, I just tested it out over the weekend and its blazing!. Mol2 is way better than dol2. Channel changes are within 1 second or less. The PPV section was still not working. Might be in progress I think.

What I did notice is that when watching the boxing fight over the weekend 455 would freeze, then I would switch to 456 and nothing. All the channels were black. I would turn off the box and back on and then it works great. There might be a buffering bug with 1080P streams or higher quality streams. Can anyone verify this? Maybe I did not give it enough time to reload or something...

worlok15
05-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Yes They Do Have To Fix The PPV On This Box. Besides That This Box Is A Keeper

Marley
05-07-2019, 08:27 PM
so z8 is same as t3 ? is that true

crazed 9.6
05-07-2019, 08:39 PM

yes, almost the same except they use their own separate firmware updates.
Otherwise the same, yes.

The Z8 with the MOL2 has been available and tested for 4 or 5 months now I think. which has given them time to have worked most of the bugs out now, any that mattered anyway.
Not only is the MOL2 an improvement but the User Interface and the box setup is been revamped from previous models too.

Marley
05-07-2019, 08:52 PM
you run z8 ?i know cap has one and he likes it

samcook
05-07-2019, 09:05 PM

Yes and even all the previous boxes are the copy of each other.

But with this one, they going have this possible to record on one channel and watch another channel or YouTube, Netflix etc which I think Z8 hasn't announced it or not even sure whether Z8 will receive that update or not...

may Z9 will do it :)

And + 1 another new feature on Z9 and then you'll see the T3 prime coming soon and so on....

So better buy T3 and start watching.... I think this box has everything you need and its very fast compared to other DL boxes.

crazed 9.6
05-07-2019, 09:05 PM
you run z8 ?i know cap has one and he likes it

yes, I was part of the alpha/beta testing that took place for about a month before they released the model.

One important improvement with the T3 will be seen in how it handles m3u playlists.
Those that do use these m3u playlists, will enjoy how the T3 or Z8 is setup for Playlist functionality:)

Marley
05-07-2019, 09:10 PM
I know Dreamlink are one of best have few of them never had z8 and what i hear about the T3 this should be a fine box to get like all other ones would truly like to see how it handles 4k with hdr

worlok15
05-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Never Tried Z8 But I See The Specs Are Almost The Same Except For Their Names

Marley
05-07-2019, 09:42 PM
lets keeps this as t3 section dont want high jack it but like say again would luv to try a t3 out and all new goodies coming out software wize

kronic187
05-08-2019, 04:56 PM
I know Dreamlink are one of best have few of them never had z8 and what i hear about the T3 this should be a fine box to get like all other ones would truly like to see how it handles 4k with hdr

Yes its fast. I went from a T1 PLUS to this and its Day and Night. For anyone with boxes that are not T2 Prime, T3, Z8 or Z7+ I recommend this ASAP. Will give you less headaches...

samcook
05-08-2019, 05:24 PM
I have notice with my T2 / Prime, whenever I reboot it and after the portal loads, I sees EPG being downloading on the top right corner
But with T3, its not happening and I usually EPG not appears until I start watching the channels.

Does any one notice this ?

crazed 9.6
05-08-2019, 05:29 PM
I have notice with my T2 / Prime, whenever I reboot it and after the portal loads, I sees EPG being downloading on the top right corner
But with T3, its not happening and I usually EPG not appears until I start watching the channels.

Does any one notice this ?

yes, that is normal with the t3 and z8 , as far as I can tell

Bkman2020
05-08-2019, 05:46 PM
T3 is using z8 technology

Marley
05-08-2019, 08:20 PM
can you load ssd drive to it and how big and do you need buy cable for it

Dodgeit1
05-08-2019, 09:35 PM
can you load ssd drive to it and how big and do you need buy cable for itSSD drive don't use a cable.It slides into a slot just like computer memory does.

dishuser
05-08-2019, 09:52 PM
SSD drive don't use a cable.It slides into a slot just like computer memory does.

what slot is that?

Dodgeit1
05-08-2019, 11:09 PM
what slot is that?That's if it takes a ssd card.The last one i put in was in a laptop.Does it have a add on ssd slot?I think it's a pci slot in a computer.

Bkman2020
05-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Probably has usb for external hard drive

dishuser
05-08-2019, 11:36 PM
That's if it takes a ssd card.The last one i put in was in a laptop.Does it have a add on ssd slot?I think it's a pci slot in a computer.

are you thinking of a micro sd card?
an ssd drive plugs in with usb

Dodgeit1
05-08-2019, 11:43 PM
are you thinking of a micro sd card?
an ssd drive plugs in with usbSolid state drive i put in was in a laptop looks kinda like a wireless card.Actually my sons pc has one also, it goes into a slot.I see they don't have a ssd slot i just assumed.See what i did i made a a ss out of myself again.But if they did put a ssd slot on the board it make for a real good box you wouldn't have to add anything to the usb port.

dishuser
05-08-2019, 11:58 PM
Solid state drive i put in was in a laptop looks kinda like a wireless card.Actually my sons pc has one also, it goes into a slot.I see they don't have a ssd slot i just assumed.See what i did i made a a ss out of myself again.But if they did put a ssd slot on the board it make for a real good box you wouldn't have to add anything to the usb port.

most boxes have micro sd slot and a few even have a place to hook up a 2.5" hdd

Dodgeit1
05-09-2019, 12:18 AM
most boxes have micro sd slot and a few even have a place to hook up a 2.5" hddYeah wasn't talking about a micro sd slot.I also have one that takes a 2.5" hdd.It sure makes for a cleaner looking site.Using a ssd for anything is like night and day.

Marley
05-09-2019, 12:43 AM
i use cable for the pc that why i asked one for power other for data but i know what you talking about i use this kind
http://www.l-com.com/firewire-din-scsi-sata-latching-sata-cable-straight-right-angle-24?gclid=CjwKCAjw_MnmBRAoEiwAPRRWW_UclIw4rG0pF7-l3a3-PSRKfYsV4YmPPImabvSbrsqCowb99RiglBoCMJAQAvD_BwE

Dodgeit1
05-09-2019, 01:01 AM
i use cable for the pc that why i asked one for power other for data but i know what you talking about i use this kind
http://www.l-com.com/firewire-din-scsi-sata-latching-sata-cable-straight-right-angle-24?gclid=CjwKCAjw_MnmBRAoEiwAPRRWW_UclIw4rG0pF7-l3a3-PSRKfYsV4YmPPImabvSbrsqCowb99RiglBoCMJAQAvD_BwEI see now The ones i have used go into a slot.It would have to be a usb to use a ssd drive.So you could get a sata to usb cable.

kronic187
05-09-2019, 03:45 AM
Probably has usb for external hard drive

T3 has 2 USB and one is a usb 3.0

Capt.Kangaroo
05-09-2019, 06:49 AM
T3 has 2 USB and one is a usb 3.0

same specs as Z8

capthook
05-10-2019, 07:26 PM
I don't see any VOD on mine?

crazed 9.6
05-10-2019, 08:53 PM
I don't see any VOD on mine?

not even when you press the VOD button on your remote ?
Or when viewing a LiveTv channel, press the menu button and a side menu will appear on-screen. You should see a VOD option there as well.

capthook
05-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Found it. Had to hit menu and got a choice there. The remote but does nothing.

worlok15
05-12-2019, 02:45 PM
The VOD Button Works Only On The Large Remote