PDA

View Full Version : Stalker add on issue

grumpycv
06-07-2015, 11:46 AM
HI there all,

A friend installed stalker for me back in feb and am loving it. I just updated to kodi 14.2 and have re installed stalker pvr client (version.6 but the channels are not loading. My friend is awol at the moment so cannot get his help.

I have the url listed as 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ and I use 00:1A:79 plus my last six digits of my mac address. Have tried it with just 09 at the end and got message that channels would not load.

Any help would be appreciated. Would like to watch f1 this afternoon using it as was much better than other sources.

Thanks.

dara
06-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Try resetting the PVR, and disable/enable Live TV...If your settings are correct that's basically all you can do outside of uninstalling and reinstalling.

grumpycv
06-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Dara, I did that. Not working. Stumped at this point. I have sportsdevil working and it was suggested I down load genesis, which I have and it working. But cannot get the stalker to work. At this point I disabled it as it freezes kodi once I try to do something else.

dara
06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Not much I can recommend here, except searching uninstalling the 0.6b, deleting the prv.stalker.client folder in userdata/addon_data, and the TV*.db files in userdata/Database, and then reinstalling/configure the the pvr.stalker. If it still doesn't work, you might as well wait for or install the better version of the pvr.stalker built into Kodi 15.0 beta