PDA

View Full Version : Mag254 slow speed & buffering every few seconds

kabala
03-14-2019, 09:44 PM
Hello,

My Mag254 which has been running solid as a rock as over the past couple of days started to freeze up every few seconds. I'm not sure if its a current ECM that's going around, or if a problem with the portal being blocked. I don't think its the portal otherwise I think it would not work at all (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm running the latest R23-254 version from August 2018, but have not been able to install the NOBLOCK file since every time I try downloading it, the website in which its hosted says I need to update my flash player (I already have the latest ADOBE FLASHER PLAYER INSTALLED) and yet when I click update flash player my AV software tells me that the download (flash player) is infected with a virus.

Suggestions?

TIA,

Kabala

4me2c
03-14-2019, 10:37 PM
It's like Gambling, You have Choices....! Either turn off AV software and treat it as a "False Positive" and d/l it or find it on another Site...!

Wasn't a Link provided in the Thread about the No-Block File...?!?

kabala
03-15-2019, 12:16 AM
Yes sir it was, and soon as I click on the download link I get this a message about my flash player being out of date. Just asking if anyone else is getting the same message. I'll try downloading the file to a USB stick and scan the installer.exe file prior to installing.

anonfile.com/w39c38qdba/NoBlock_zip%20file (https://anonfile.com/w39c38qdba/NoBlock_zip%20file)

Hopefully that fixes my freezing problems. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm very grateful.

TIA.

crazed 9.6
03-15-2019, 12:30 AM
I believe what you are getting is an advertisement. Which if you continue will lead to some uncertain download of what ever they are promoting.
Is it opening in a new browser ? I suspect that it is. Just close that browser and click on the noBlock download icon again (the one that is labeled as 506.73 MB).
It should open the correct NoBlock download now.

kabala
03-15-2019, 12:43 AM
I believe what you are getting is an advertisement. Which if you continue will lead to some uncertain download of what ever they are promoting.
Is it opening in a new browser ? I suspect that it is. Just close that browser and click on the noBlock download icon again (the one that is labeled as 506.73 MB).
It should open the correct NoBlock download now.

Thank you...I will try that and let you know. I do see the icon for the NOBLOCK (506MB).

UPDATE:
That seems have done the trick, it's downloading now. Thank you Sir !!!

dishuser
03-15-2019, 12:55 AM
no issues here using firefox