PDA

View Full Version : iptv subscription

kemestri
03-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Hi, i have iptv sub using mytvonline app. just asking how do i check the subscription / payment status. was easy to do on the mag 250 but cannot see it on the formuler

crazed 9.6
03-03-2019, 04:45 PM
very easy to check thru the online website
Which service are you using ?

kemestri
03-03-2019, 06:47 PM
it is just a small private server without a wedsite. on the mag 250 i could just press a button in the account section and it showed the expiry date of the service. is this no possible with the formuler

crazed 9.6
03-03-2019, 06:57 PM
it is just a small private server without a wedsite. on the mag 250 i could just press a button in the account section and it showed the expiry date of the service. is this no possible with the formuler

you could do that with that small service because your guy had access to your Mag device ,which was used to send messages and etc
So it has nothing to do with the device so much as it had to do with your guy.

Formuler also has this ability but that is what a seller would implement. The actual iptv provider has nothing to do with that.

kemestri
03-03-2019, 07:17 PM
ok i understand what u are saying but whereabout in the mytvonline app would i look for this information.
i know the seller is sending this info becuase i have also used the service on a tvip s605 box.
or are you saying this is only possible with the stalker middleware software as the tvip 605 used middleware the same as the mag

crazed 9.6
03-03-2019, 07:20 PM
ok i understand what u are saying but whereabout in the mytvonline app would i look for this information.
i know the seller is sending this info becuase i have also used the service ona tvip s605 box

your reseller would have to send that as a Mag message to the formuler box as per your contact with him