PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Leia 18.1 today fixes bugs

andkaal
02-18-2019, 08:26 PM
Kodi today just came out with Leia 18.1. :confused:This is to fix a lot of bugs with Kodi Leia 18.0. Fixes WiFi, speed, and crashing problems. :confused: As there are many complaints with the final release of Kodi Leia 18.0.:mad: Hope they fix many of the problems that they have had happened to the final release of Kodi Leia.:confused: andkaal

4me2c
02-19-2019, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the Post...! Will tell Me Friend about it 2morrow and We will do the Upgrade...! They have been having problems with Dependencies, Hopefully this will take care of those...! Thanks Again for Posting...!

Marley
02-19-2019, 06:49 PM
me ill wait tell bugs are gone

4me2c
02-19-2019, 09:55 PM
me ill wait tell bugs are gone

Me Friend didn't have a choice...! Their Android Box is an 8.0 one and Kodi went ahead and up- graded to Leia 18... Will check with Them shortly to see if 18.1 is there yet...!

Marley
02-19-2019, 11:30 PM
sorry for him but yea i can see that

4me2c
02-19-2019, 11:50 PM
Seems They are Still at 18...! I wil see Them 2morrow so We can check the Playstore...!

robert50
02-21-2019, 11:37 PM
have tried to find a build that works with this 18.1 update that I did not even want,,,,,still working on it.....jeeeez.....rob

4me2c
02-22-2019, 02:12 AM
have tried to find a build that works with this 18.1 update that I did not even want,,,,,still working on it.....jeeeez.....rob

Similiar Task with Skins... Keep getting :

"The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5,13.0 could not be satisfied."

Any place in the system to fix that...?!?

robert50
02-22-2019, 03:46 PM
Finally got one build to work on the new 18.1 version. It is " Tomb Raider " from the Mavericktv repo....found it on google, most all other builds failed for me , some saying that this download is not a zip file, others saying the skins were not supported.....rob

4me2c
02-22-2019, 06:42 PM
They must have Opened Up Their Servers as I just managed to get the "Comfort Build" with the Aeon Nox Silvo skin to work...! :cool:

02-25-2019, 10:22 PM
I just a new MXqpro with that damn Kodi Leia 18.1 installed.
How in the hell can I get back to Kodi 17.7?????
Thanks

crazed 9.6
02-25-2019, 10:24 PM
I just a new MXqpro with that damn Kodi Leia 18.1 installed.
How in the hell can I get back to Kodi 17.7?????
Thanks

you have to visit the devil :eek:

crazed 9.6
02-25-2019, 10:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zja0n92TxQ8

02-26-2019, 12:17 AM
OK, I'll play, how in the hell do you visit the devil?????

dishuser
02-26-2019, 12:32 AM
OK, I'll play, how in the hell do you visit the devil?????

get some sympathy :cool:
or go to georgia ;)

02-26-2019, 12:50 AM
????????????? what is that and where is the devil???

4me2c
02-26-2019, 04:08 AM

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."...!

https://youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y

There IS Another One : "There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits. "...! :cool:

https://youtu.be/-INCwFxeVVY

dishuser
02-26-2019, 04:22 AM
twilight zone...good times

02-26-2019, 01:11 PM
All of your games are very funny, now how about telling me how to fix this GD mess.
I have Neptune Rising 1.3.9, All Eyes On Me 02.20.19, Genses Reborn 999.111.999, Convent 1.1.34, Exodus 8.0.1, and
Genesis 5.1.4 and they all open very slow bur non will work???
Any help????

4me2c
02-26-2019, 02:04 PM
How many USB Ports are on that Animal...?!? Go to Apps while in the Main Screen, find and Delete Kodi...! Use One of those USB Ports and Side-load what-ever Version You want to use from a Flash Drive or install a Fork of Kodi
https://kodi.wiki/view/Forks and Watch those Add-ons Again...!

More Options Here :
https://www.kodivpn.co/best-kodi-forks/#1 :cool:

Sometimes just Updating or Re-Installing Add-ons will Fix the Problem...!

crazed 9.6
02-26-2019, 02:58 PM

seems every time i read one of your posts you are quite often angry bout something or other.
I was just throwing some craziness into the mix :)

Kodi is the devil :)

02-26-2019, 10:36 PM
No man not angry just frustrated so KODI is the Devil. GD sometimes it can be, I am just going
to uninstall KODI and start over. Not ANGRY NOT MAD just pissed!!!
Thanks

Dodgeit1
02-27-2019, 12:04 AM
No man not angry just frustrated so KODI is the Devil. GD sometimes it can be, I am just going
to uninstall KODI and start over. Not ANGRY NOT MAD just pissed!!!
ThanksHate to read your posts if you were paying for what you want.As for being angry and mad you usually yell,thats exactly what you are doing typing in capitals lol.

duhhud
02-27-2019, 02:14 AM
djmcshain if you have a play store on that box first thing you have to do is turn off the auto update in the play store app. (Google play or Apptoid store which ever one)then uninstall kodi 18 then reinstall kodi 17.6...leave auto updates off but remember to check the store for other apps up dates from time to time and do them one at a time just don't update kodi

03-01-2019, 12:54 AM
I am sorry if I pissed someone off by typing in capitals, I swear I didn't know that it was bad sorry.
I am doing the best I can which is not bad I am 74 and poor health on top of that- again sorry.
I did a reset and just loaded kodi 17.6 will work on the addons tomorrow!!!!
Thanks

4me2c
03-01-2019, 01:16 AM
Hang in there dj, I am Right behind You with the Number(Age) Thing...! Was having problems with 18 but I have been Searching and Trying and Searching and Trying More. Getting it Right tho... and You will also...!

crazed 9.6
03-01-2019, 01:38 AM
I am sorry if I pissed someone off by typing in capitals, I swear I didn't know that it was bad sorry.
I am doing the best I can which is not bad I am 74 and poor health on top of that- again sorry.
I did a reset and just loaded kodi 17.6 will work on the addons tomorrow!!!!
Thanks

not so much the CAPS bud as it is the cussing or the hints of cussing (CAPS don't help either thou) .
The 'GD' stuff and etc is what I do not like reading. It tends to take my attention away from the meaning in the comments.
Hard to read that stuff and not think angry thoughts :eek:

Making written posts on a website is not anything like talking face to face with someone. What you write here is taken for what it is and nothing else. When cussing is seen in posts ,then it is taken as exactly that, you must be pissed off. I do not like talking or listening to pissed off people in everyday live, let alone on a website :eek:
If you follow what I mean by that :)

Just wanted to explain that so you'd see what it does when you cuss up a storm all the time :eek:
Rock on thou ... :)

03-01-2019, 05:56 PM
no caps and no cussing, just a question--I have the new mxqpro 7.1 as I said yesterday I uninstall the kodi 18.1 and
installed the kodi 17.6. Today when I went to the file manager I can't add a source it will not open and when I go to
system settings-add-ons and try to turn on unknown sources I can't turn it on, does any one know how to fix this???
Thanks

4me2c
03-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Step 1. Click on the Settings Icon in the top left of the screen.

Step 2. Click on the System Settings Box.

Step 3. You will need Expert Mode. It can be changed by clicking on the box. ***

Step 4. Click on Addons.

Step 5. Click on the Unknown Sources Slider.

Step 6. A warning message will appear. Click on Yes.

There you have it. Unknown Sources have been enabled. You can now install any build or addon that you like. To exit back to the home screen just click on settings/system in the top left of the screen.

A Visual is here :
https://bestandroidtvbox.com/how-to-enable-unknown-sources-in-kodi-17-6/ :cool:

duhhud
03-01-2019, 11:26 PM
have you tried to use a mouse instead of your remote to click on it,and if that don't work uninstall kodi and reinstall a different copy

03-02-2019, 01:04 AM
thanks fopr all your help guys!!!!

4me2c
03-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Do We take that as "I'm Up and Running Again"...?!? :cool:

03-02-2019, 05:49 PM
No not really, but thanks for asking. I did download kodi 17.6 and I did get Yoda 1.0.0 and Supremacy 1.7.0 and when
I click them on the screen with the options comes up and when I click on new episodes they come up but when I click
them on it just goes back to the home screen on both of them. I am just looking for about 3 downloads that work not
a lot. If anyone has any ideals please let me know!
Thinks

4me2c
03-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Are You using a VPN by any chance..?!?

03-02-2019, 11:06 PM
No I am not I read somewhere the if I have IPTV it would cut me off.
I was wondering if I delete kodi 17.6 and reinstall it that would fix my problem/
I want to thank you for your help!

4me2c
03-02-2019, 11:35 PM
There is always the Possibility that the version of Kodi has a flaw and Deleting and Re-Downloading is always an Option. One thing You can do before going that way is, when You want to click on a Video Add-on is to hold the OK for a couple of seconds so another small window opens up with more options in it and choose "Update" and then just wait till You see a notice that it was Updated and then Open it up...!

As far as using a VPN, it is an App that will load to Your Home Page, You will have the Option of Turning it On for Kodi usage and Off when using IPTV...! There are a few good sites with Good Info also about Add-ons with Install Instructions...! I always look for the Reviews near the Bottom of the Page before trying any tho...! You can always Uninstall as You Wish...! Check Your PM's...!

duhhud
03-03-2019, 12:06 AM
where are you getting these addons from if they are old addons you had, they may not work with kodi 17 or 18 or you may need the repo for them addons installed, for them to up date...also i noticed that with kodi as of the last few build that it takes a long time for it to connect to the internet so i installed the weather addon when it shows the weather then you no its connected to the internet.........(even thou the rest of the box is connected to the net does not mean kodi is)..............
If it was me and i was having issues with a box or a new box i would do a factory reset on the box.then i would install kodi 17.6 or 18 then i would install my own or some else build to see if it working.but thats just me.

03-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Guys I want to thank you all for your help. Last night I did a factory reset-went all the way.
Today I downloaded Google Play Weather and Kodi 17.6. I am trying to work up the nerve
to try and find 3 working add-ons. The funny part about this is it's not even my box I got
this MXqpro for a friend and just trying to set it up for him. I have a old MyGica and it
works fine.
Thanks again

crazed 9.6
03-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Guys I want to thank you all for your help. Last night I did a factory reset-went all the way.
Today I downloaded Google Play Weather and Kodi 17.6. I am trying to work up the nerve
to try and find 3 working add-ons. The funny part about this is it's not even my box I got
this MXqpro for a friend and just trying to set it up for him. I have a old MyGica and it
works fine.
Thanks again

so my Gorey Demise video helped then ?
Fan-frigging-tastic !

lol

Nice to see you have some progress djmcshain :)
These guys on site to help know their stuff :)

4me2c
03-03-2019, 06:59 PM
works fine.
Thanks again

Can't You load the same Repo's and Addons that Work on Your MyGica onto that MXq Pro..?!?

crazed 9.6
03-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Can't You load the same Repo's and Addons that Work on Your MyGica onto that MXq Pro..?!?

is the devil.. i told yea
I know stuff, the devil himself gots nothing

03-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Well I am following 4me2c on the downloads he sent and so far I have yoda, maverick tv and the
magic dragon going to hold of on exodus ver 8 it says errors. I got them & tomorrow I
will open them and see if they work!
Thanks again everyone!

4me2c
03-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Just Remember to hold the OK Button over the Add-on so another window Opens up and Click.. Information... when that opens click... Up-Date... When You see the Notice that such and such Add-on has been Updated....! Then it should work properly...!

Marley
03-14-2019, 08:16 PM
how is 18.1 working is it worth the update yet

andkaal
03-15-2019, 11:50 PM
Marley, I stuck with 17.6 for now. Played with 18.0 and had very little problems. Much faster with the new 18.0. I did not play with the newest 18.1. yet. andkaal:rolleyes: