PDA

View Full Version : z7+ issue could use a lil help

gotcha772
02-13-2019, 09:20 PM
ok so today I had to change my wifi pass word on my router /m so now my z7 cant connect so I went to change the password in my z7 and I cant figure out how to change it it shows a wifi connection but wont connect can any one assist me with fixing the issue ;;;;; ISSUE RESOLVED t/y every one ...

crazed 9.6
02-13-2019, 09:25 PM
What type of router do you have ?

on z7+... open the wifi option and you should see a list of network connections.... Click on the correct network and should get an option to enter password

gotcha772
02-13-2019, 09:28 PM
I got it crazed thank you very much I was just looking to see if I could delete this post it took me a while for some reason I couldn't get my z7 to disconnect wifi but I got to do so then I was able to change the pass word and im up now thank u very much

crazed 9.6
02-13-2019, 09:32 PM
I got it crazed thank you very much I was just looking to see if I could delete this post it took me a while for some reason I couldn't get my z7 to disconnect wifi but I got to do so then I was able to change the pass word and im up now thank u very much
cool beans :)

Just an FYI pertaining to telus routers...
Some of these newer router models have a thing called 'SmartSteering' which directs the connection to either 2.4G or 5G
That messes up things sometimes and so I turn that off.

The newer Telus routers have this option.

When you turnoff , and if you have your laptop on wifi, then you must reconnet laptop wifi as well

gotcha772
02-13-2019, 09:32 PM
yes when I went to wifi it of course showed my old connection I had to disconnect that b4 it would give me option for new password but im up now and again u da man crazed I thank very much

crazed 9.6
02-13-2019, 09:42 PM
yes when I went to wifi it of course showed my old connection I had to disconnect that b4 it would give me option for new password but im up now and again u da man crazed I thank very much

cool beans :)