PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Pool Contest for last diecast ...2018 post season

crazed 9.6
01-22-2019, 06:18 AM
This contest for a diecast win will be only for iptvTalk Pool members that did not win a diecast in 2018
But any member of iptvTalk can play.

Contest will be a list of a certain amount of questions and all having to do with nascar and our nascar iptvtalk pool.
The eligible pool member that gets the most correct answers will win the diecast of their choice (as per the posted list).

Eligible members will all get their chance to post their answers and the contest will not be over till all eligible members make their posting :)
And any iptvtalk or pool member can play too just for the fun of it, but only an eligible member will win.

And also we may have the members private message ether dara or myself with their answers, so as to keep a level playing field.
We will keep a public notice of who has submitted their answers.

Okay, I will need just a bit more time in getting the questions ready and will post them asap for us :)

Good Luck to all :)

crazed 9.6
01-22-2019, 06:57 AM
Here is the list of 15 questions.

1. In our pool from a few years ago, who won the Kevin Harvick authentic nascar driver's jacket ?
This person is still a present Pool member.

2. Who was the last Champion from our last pool held at our old site ?
This person is still a present Pool member.

3. Who is the 'original' Go Go ?

4. Who is Slow Poke ?

5. Who did the Dew ?

6. Who is now doing the Dew ?

7. How do I drink my beer on Sunday ?
Yes this is a nascar question, because I only drink beer like this on race day :)

8. Which top Cup driver could not seem to win on a short track in 2017 and carried into 2018 ?

9. What diecast car did Minitor choose as the diecast to give away to a lucking winner ?

10. Who is Handsome Harry?

11. Why did the Wood Brothers Racing Team use the number 50 on their first race car ?

12. Who is Mr September?
It is not Reggie Jackson ... Reggie is Mr October :)

13. In Keven Harvick's Rookie year in Cup racing, who did he replace as the top dog on a certain racing team?

14. What on average is the amount of beer that I drink on any given race day ?
If the exact correct number is not guessed, then the closest to this number will get a correct answer for this question.

15. Why is that amount as it is ?

Good Luck !!!
:)

Please Private Message either dara or myself with your answers.
If you do happen to post your answers on the public boards, then if we see it soon enough we will moderate the post (hide it from public viewing).

A tie will be decided with .... ummm I do not know yet, but a tie will be decided :)

- eligible members for the diecast win are as follows (but remember, anyone can play)
Capt.Kangaroo
carlosman
Marley
Orziz
crazed 7.2
erickson
bigstar

- answers submitted
Orziz
erickson

crazed 9.6
01-22-2019, 11:50 AM
I did not realize but questions numbers 5 and 6 are questions one of the eligible members would know first hand, because it is him !!

lmao, sorry guys. Please ignore questions number 5 and 6 and I will get two more new questions posted..
But hey Orziz, if you want, you can tell us the answers to them two questions :)

crazed 9.6
01-22-2019, 11:36 PM
okay guys, questions number 5 and 6 have been changed :)

Orziz
01-23-2019, 02:25 AM
Dang I missed it!

crazed 9.6
01-26-2019, 06:51 PM
so far those that have submitted their answers = two

I had mentioned earlier in the year that if I could I would make everyone a winner and I have done my best to do that.
This last contest for a diecast is part of that.

The list shown below is the eligible members for this diecast win
Capt.Kangaroo
carlosman
Marley
Orziz
crazed 7.2
erickson
bigstar

ranagee
01-26-2019, 07:41 PM
so far those that have submitted their answers = zero :(

I had mentioned earlier in the year that if I could I would make everyone a winner and I have done my best to do that.
This last contest for a diecast is part of that.

The list shown below is the eligible members for this diecast win
Capt.Kangaroo
carlosman
Marley
Orziz
crazed 7.2
erickson
bigstar
looks like no one wants it. if I were eligible I would have submitted by now.

4me2c
01-26-2019, 10:17 PM
looks like no one wants it. if I were eligible I would have submitted by now.

That's a Big 10-4 for 4me also...! Cant wait to see what crazed 7.2 picks for the answers...! ;)

Marley
01-28-2019, 02:00 AM
i want in just dont have time i would luv win cars are best who won other pool?

crazed 9.6
01-28-2019, 10:04 AM
i want in just dont have time i would luv win cars are best who won other pool?

superbox won the diecast raffle sponsored by Minitor :)
Minitor is 2018 Season Champ

crazed 9.6
01-28-2019, 10:09 AM
Cant wait to see what crazed 7.2 picks for the answers...! ;)

Last I heard was that crazed 7.2 feels pretty confident he knows a few of the answers, but we will see :eek:
He absolutely 100% knows the answers to question #7 and #14 and #15 :)

4me2c
02-20-2019, 11:54 AM
No Winner Yet...?!?

4me2c
02-24-2019, 10:54 PM
edited post content... no hints allowed :(

crazed 9.6
03-02-2019, 10:10 AM
edited post content... no hints allowed :(

I deleted the hint given....no hints allowed.... grrrrr
I would allow the hint you gave if everyone eligible was able to use the hint, but then it would not be fair to those that have submitted their answers already (cause they cannot change their answers and therefore do not get the bonus of that hint).

Only two eligible members have submitted so far thou... (one of those members knew the answer to your hint and the other did not know, so you can see how that would be unfair posting that hint)

I do not know why Marley did not submit, as he was here on this thread once already anyway :(
I said I would leave this diecast give away open till all eligible members have submitted their answers.... but that might take a couple years at this rate thou :eek:

Marley
03-03-2019, 03:17 AM
wow i forgot about this was just to dang much stuff all that month still doing things but will ll look hard at if i still can

4me2c
03-03-2019, 04:03 AM
wow i forgot about this was just to dang much stuff all that month still doing things but will ll look hard at if i still can

"Don't Worry, Bee Happy"...! ;):cool:

crazed 9.6
03-11-2019, 06:21 AM
I said I would leave this diecast give away open till all eligible members have submitted their answers.... but that might take a couple years at this rate thou :eek:

amendment#1

There will be a time restraint on this.
This will be closed at commencement of 2019 NASCAR all-star race (Saturday, May 18, 2019)
Winner will be announced during that race

4me2c
03-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Just curious as too how many have answered...?!?

crazed 9.6
03-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Just curious as too how many have answered...?!?

post #2 shows that... last edited Jan30, 2019
May18, 2019 is the cut line.

crazed 9.6
05-19-2019, 03:24 AM
amendment#1

There will be a time restraint on this.
This will be closed at commencement of 2019 NASCAR all-star race (Saturday, May 18, 2019)
Winner will be announced during that race

All Star race has ended.
Dara has results posted. It was a great racing :)

So to be true to my word, this diecast event is over.
There were only two entries
Orziz and Erickson

And since there were only two, then both will receive a diecast :)

Sorry not to have everyone entered. I have tried getting this seen by all the eligible contestants, even 4me2c was spreading the word too.

Erickson had the high score, with only 2 wrong.
Orziz came in second and had 2 correct.
I think the 2 Erickson had wrong were the same 2 that Orziz had correct. They were them beer drinking questions :)

Congrads guys !
Please see the list of diecasts to choose from.
That list is outdated thou so please have a second choose as well, in case your first has been sold out.
Or pic a diecast not even on the list and chances are pretty fair that our guy can find it for us.

Ryu
05-19-2019, 09:08 AM
Congratulations to both of our winners. If I were qualified to play I would have play. Im surprised just two participants but glad both won. Happy for both of ya. Enjoy your toys and remember don't drink and drive :)

TimeKeeper
05-19-2019, 05:16 PM
i did not see any thing about it how did one qualified to play?

Ryu
05-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Post #1 says any member who did not win is eligible to win. It also says all members can play for fun but only eligible will win.

4me2c
05-19-2019, 08:09 PM

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39977-NASCAR-Pool-Contest-for-last-diecast-2018-post-season&p=250000&viewfull=1#post250000

TimeKeeper
05-19-2019, 08:44 PM
thanks guys! was that for this year? lol

dishuser
05-19-2019, 09:00 PM
thanks guys! was that for this year? lol

2018 was last year

crazed 9.6
05-19-2019, 10:38 PM
Timekeeper's from 2018 :)

Timekeeper's #41 Kurt Busch diecast arrived today :)

https://cdn-4.latimages.com/images/mgl/XBYOBb/s4/1016938465-LAT-20181007-18DOVnk07040.jpg

2018 pool winners with pics
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38478-diecast-won-in-2018-Pool

Marley
05-20-2019, 02:10 PM
i in fact know it was put out first was thinking i was done and they put up i could still play so i know all could me i dont know why i didnt play to be true i didnt care at time life got to me OH and congrats was not ez and they are great looking cars