PDA

View Full Version : African Channels Request

diara
01-20-2019, 05:06 PM
Hi Stalker team!
Folks are always asking for African Channels list to be added to the list of channels. We should have a section for African TV Channels, especially for countries like: Cameroon and Nigeria.
Here's a site distributing African channels for people living abroad (USA or Europe):
roku.afrikastv.com
If we have African channels on the IPTV list, many folks will consider getting IPTV Subscription from you.

Cordially,
Diara...

Dodgeit1
01-20-2019, 05:09 PM
Hi Stalker team!
I'm a Papiao reseller, and almost all my folks are always asking for African Channels list to be added to the list of channels. We should have a section for African TV Channels, especially for countries like: Cameroon and Nigeria.
Here's a site distributing African channels for people living abroad (USA or Europe):
If we have African channels on the IPTV list, many folks will consider getting IPTV Subscription from you.

Cordially,
Diara...
You need to remove the live link

4me2c
01-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Forum Rules :

• Outside links must always be coded.

- Put [/code] at the end of the live link and [code] at the beginning of the live link... or
- Choose "Go Advanced," highlight the link and click the # symbol on the right-hand side of the editor's tool bar.

Can Bee Seen with Some Other Rules HERE : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37579-Forum-Rules&p=234292&viewfull=1#post234292 ... :cool:

crazed 9.6
01-20-2019, 08:03 PM
link has been deleted.

You would need to email papiao with this request , thnx

diara
01-22-2019, 01:46 AM
link has been deleted.

You would need to email papiao with this request , thnx

Ok, I've sent a message to Papiao.
Thank you...

diara
01-24-2019, 11:10 PM