PDA

View Full Version : Perfect player & another pvr client

01-20-2019, 04:31 PM
I have the perfect player 1.5 on MyGica and I love it thanks to Kens!
My question is if I can't get the PPV fights on my perfect player can
I add another PVR client at the same time to get the PPV fights and if
so what is the best and easiest on to install????

Mr Hanky
01-21-2019, 01:43 PM
Most mygica products allow the buzz app, which is way better then PP.

01-21-2019, 06:00 PM
Thanks, how do I find it and what do I have to do?????

kens
01-21-2019, 08:59 PM
Thanks, how do I find it and what do I have to do?????

To use the Buzz TV app on mygica, I think you need to link a MAC# to your Donation #.
You then cannot use XC login with PP.
You would only be able to use a Custom playlist from a template.
(you also would not get any VOD's.)

I don't recommend, but here is a link for the download of the .apk
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pu0lfwr3cylsd3/BUZZ.apk

/kens

dishuser
01-21-2019, 10:29 PM
To use the Buzz TV app on mygica, I think you need to link a MAC# to your Donation #.
You then cannot use XC login with PP.
You would only be able to use a Custom playlist from a template.
(you also would not get any VOD's.)

I don't recommend, but here is a link for the download of the .apk
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pu0lfwr3cylsd3/BUZZ.apk

/kens

with buzz app you don't need pp or playlists and vod works fine

crazed 9.6
01-21-2019, 11:07 PM
I beleive kens is saying is that if you do install the buzz app and then link a MAC to your code, you would not be able to use the XC login with PP until the MAC is unlinked.
You could use a custom template thru PP and even with the MAC linked but that would not get you VODs

BuzzTV app and Perfect Player are two different things and both have their many good points and uses.
But this started as a Perfect Player m3u playlist thread, and hence kens answer :)

01-22-2019, 12:23 AM
Kens, I am sticking with you, because you got me onto the PP a few months ago and I like it a lot.
I also am a fan of the PPV Boxing and I can't find it on the PP. Is there any way to get the PPV
Boxing on the PP??? or what about the PVR IPTV??
Thanks

crazed 9.6
01-22-2019, 01:31 AM
I think I already asked you weather or not them channels are there and just not working ?

If you are indeed asking what alternative method will get them channels and in fact as stated, the buzzTV app on that Mygia would probably be the best alternative.... But I do not understand as to weather the channels are there as others see them or not.

There is no PPV channel per say... but that last fight was on probably 5 or 6 different channels (TSN5, Fox Sports, BTSports.... etc)
If you do not get any of these channels in your EPG menus thru PP then I would be surprised.

Or is this about the 455 channel ?

Lost me on all this.
Sorry guys I am just confusing things and am confused myself :eek:

dishuser
01-22-2019, 03:54 AM
I think I already asked you weather or not them channels are there and just not working ?

If you are indeed asking what alternative method will get them channels and in fact as stated, the buzzTV app on that Mygia would probably be the best alternative.... But I do not understand as to weather the channels are there as others see them or not.

There is no PPV channel per say... but that last fight was on probably 5 or 6 different channels (TSN5, Fox Sports, BTSports.... etc)
If you do not get any of these channels in your EPG menus thru PP then I would be surprised.

Or is this about the 455 channel ?

Lost me on all this.
Sorry guys I am just confusing things and am confused myself :eek:it doesn't help that they have 2 threads on same topic

01-22-2019, 03:43 PM
Guys, I am sorry about all this BS I am also confused. Kens helped me out getting
the PP a few months ago and it works fine for me, only problem is I like the big
PPV boxing and I can't find them on the PP. This is what I have
All channels 455 is CNC3 Trinidad
In sports channel 23 is the fight network--42 is Box Nation and 65 & 66 are Ultimate Events and Sports
and none of them had the Pcaquiao fight. I am just trying to get the big PPV. I fount it the next
day on Maverick tv.

kens
01-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Guys, I am sorry about all this BS I am also confused. Kens helped me out getting
the PP a few months ago and it works fine for me, only problem is I like the big
PPV boxing and I can't find them on the PP. This is what I have
All channels 455 is CNC3 Trinidad
In sports channel 23 is the fight network--42 is Box Nation and 65 & 66 are Ultimate Events and Sports
and none of them had the Pcaquiao fight. I am just trying to get the big PPV. I fount it the next
day on Maverick tv.

A little confusing since PP does not renumber the channels, as per the providers Channel numbering.
455 /456 would be around 65/ 66 on PP.

There would be no difference in methods used.
All Platforms can access those channels.

/kens
They may not have carried that particular event, live, as the source seed would had to have ordered the event.