PDA

View Full Version : What's the best "iptv box" in comparision ?

delicacy
01-18-2019, 03:48 AM
Hi, i'm totally new to iptv, & i'm going to list my must haves in a box & products for a comparision
& advice to get the best of it:

Must have:

1) Table data transmission to prevent image freezing or issues.
2) clear image
3) Image supported guide per channel
4) The biggest possible channels lists with in priority: French Channels / English / Portuguese / American
& zero "monthly / yearly" subscription fees.

Would be cool:
1) No multiple apps rubbish screens, a direct access to last seen channel
upon turning the box back on would be great.

I'd welcome anyone who proposes anything better than what's found in my list,
if my list is known or has been explored in details, to make sure, we're aiming better
in relation with my expectations above.

Here is the list i have:

1) stealthtvbox.com
2) amazon.com/dp/B07GSW5Y14 (Sun Iptv Box)
3) ebay.com/itm/173616429527 (MXQ pro)

Maestro701
01-18-2019, 02:14 PM
Get a Buzz XPL3900

End of story....

delicacy
01-18-2019, 06:00 PM
Thanks Maestro,

So considering i've plugged my ethernet cable in the box,
what's the 10 empty servers section about ?
& what do i get on "live tv" section "automatically" ?

Farmer1
01-18-2019, 08:17 PM
the server settings is if you buy a subscription from NFPS, IPTV66 or Rocket
http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?5-IPTV-Private-Servers

delicacy
01-18-2019, 10:06 PM
i see, "if", but my must have option was "zero "monthly / yearly" subscription fees." so i still don't have the answer to my question..
what type of channels are in that box for free & i guess from the "live tv" icon..

Ryu
01-18-2019, 10:23 PM
i see, "if", but my must have option was "zero "monthly / yearly" subscription fees." so i still don't have the answer to my question..
what type of channels are in that box for free & i guess from the "live tv" icon..

You don't get nothing for free. Free stuff don't last long and not worthy however, this site supports services those are affordable and pretty good channel line up. See link posted by our mod Farmer1. Thanks

dishuser
01-18-2019, 11:01 PM
Get a Buzz XPL3900

End of story....

I would get the 3000 before the 3900

delicacy
01-18-2019, 11:50 PM
moving from an octa core to quad core ? what a loss.. still waiting the live tv content..

dishuser
01-19-2019, 12:33 AM
Hi dishuser, what's ur motivation ?

less bugs/issues
and for now the 3900 is limited

delicacy
01-19-2019, 12:39 AM
knowing i lose 4 cores, its hard to believe

floder2
01-19-2019, 01:00 AM
moving from an octa core to quad core ? what a loss.. still waiting the live tv content..

Waiting for live-Tv ..does not work....You actually have to subscribe to an IPTV Service....no matter what box you have.........

These are the Services this forum supports ............ great channel list................NFPS, IPTV66 or Rocket

dishuser
01-19-2019, 01:01 AM
knowing i lose 4 cores, its hard to believe

the 3900 was a fluke
just like the 3000m
a new model with 4gb ram is in the worx

dishuser
01-19-2019, 01:07 AM
oh and the stealthtvbox??
lmfao

delicacy
01-19-2019, 01:20 AM
Yes stealthbox is funny, but it's taking me forever to laugh about it:

"Q2 ARE THERE ANY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS INVOLVED?A2 Absolutely NOT! - that is the main goal of the Stealth TV Box! - to have you cut your cable or satellite bill and even get rid of your Netflix, Hulu, Vudu or Amazon Prime accounts & trips to RedBox! - YES, it takes getting used to watching your favorite TV shows and Movies "On Demand" (when YOU want to, not when they "Air") - but it just makes sense... watch WHAT YOU WANT - WHEN YOU WANT - COMMERCIAL FREE!"

& i love floder's contracts forcing approach: "Waiting for live-Tv ..does not work...." he just grabbed a buzztv, one o the most powerfull iptv boxes available" & the main button does not work, aww.. makes sense.

Again, i'm not here for that floder, no need to waste your time..

so dishuser is now telling me 3000m is a fluke..

I hope Maestro enlights me about live tv button's content, but principally, available channels at no cost.

dishuser
01-19-2019, 01:29 AM
I can get the same as stealthtv with a $40 box...lol

delicacy
01-19-2019, 01:58 AM
Good point dishuser.. but i have to make a choice & cant wait for a buzztv replacement,
maybe Maestro has the last answer, but i still need to know what channels i get,
i cant find videos related to live tv icon..

dishuser
01-19-2019, 03:28 AM
Good point dishuser.. but i have to make a choice & cant wait for a buzztv replacement,
maybe Maestro has the last answer, but i still need to know what channels i get,
i cant find videos related to live tv icon..
live tv is a paid service which you don't want
so enjoy one of the 100's of free iptv out there that freeze and buffer and are nearly impossible to navigate
good luck with that :p

delicacy
01-19-2019, 03:39 AM
thanks for your confirmation, another midget trying to force me to pay subscriptions, i now understand that this forum isnt made to discuss about iptv qualities but to force subscriptions marketing. i'm in the wrong place.
as for your infantilism starting with go with the 3000, then it's crap & then u need subscriptions with an infantile icon, i'll have to find out by myself if live tv is really subscription based on youtube or elsewhere,
cuz there r limits in imbecility. cuz ur of no help at all.

crazed 9.6
01-19-2019, 03:39 AM
Live TV button is to access a server and it's content thru an onboard connection application.
It does not access any 'free' online TV, that is not it's function.

Listen to what these guys are saying to you, they are giving you all your answers :eek:

crazed 9.6
01-19-2019, 03:40 AM
thanks for your confirmation, another midget trying to force me to pay subscriptions, i now understand that this forum isnt made to discuss about iptv qualities but to force subscriptions marketing. i'm in the wrong place.
as for your infantilism starting with go with the 3000, then it's crap & then u need subscriptions with an infantile icon, i'll have to find out by myself if live tv is really subscription based on youtube or elsewhere,
cuz there r limits in imbecility. cuz ur of no help at all.

And I think this about ends your time here :eek:

bingoz
01-19-2019, 03:48 AM
Speaking of Mental Midgets ................. My goodness ............. This guy just could not get it..................... Yeah buddy go to youtube ......

crazed 9.6
01-19-2019, 03:55 AM
Speaking of Mental Midgets ................. My goodness ............. This guy just could not get it..................... Yeah buddy go to youtube ......

it was prolly all a pre-planned attack or pre-planned agenda... I seen it coming last night when the thread was first posted.
I knew it then, that this was gonna go bad and sure enough our poster took every opportunity to piss people off :eek:

dishuser
01-19-2019, 04:01 AM
And I think this about ends your time here :eek:

at least they had an appropriate username :p

dishuser
01-19-2019, 04:02 AM
it was prolly all a pre-planned attack or pre-planned agenda... I seen it coming last night when the thread was first posted.
I knew it then, that this was gonna go bad and sure enough our poster took every opportunity to piss people off :eek:
not pissed
enjoyed watching them dig their own grave :cool:

crazed 9.6
01-19-2019, 04:04 AM
not pissed
enjoyed watching them dig their own grave :cool:
lol... I know :)

Pissed me off thou... with the comments made towards our members .. grrrrrr

Gabacho
01-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Thanks guys. I had a nice, good laugh to begin my Saturday. I missed all this last night.

4me2c
01-19-2019, 06:42 PM
What delicacy posted maybe could have, should have and even would have been posted in the Kodi Section for FREE TV, esp using Rabbit Ears or any OTA Antenna...! As for the Channel Guide, Google and Bing show Many...! Some of the shows they were talking about are Broadcast on Local Channels and if One is connected to the Internet with a PC then One can usually get all the Local Channels for FREE, at least all 65 of the ones I get are...! For anything else there is this Option called "Live Streaming" for lots of those specials... JMO...!

They Were Wrong to Type what was Typed about the Members of this site and I Applaud crazed 8.4 for Actions taken...! For what it is Worth, "Job Well Done Boss...!" :cool:

NEHPYX
01-19-2019, 08:59 PM
out of respect for crazed and iptvtalk i removed my post.....

crazed 9.6
01-19-2019, 11:35 PM
iptvTalk is not about the tons of free content on the web.
We are not gonna be responsible in having to check each and every website or link that gets posted. If we did not check each site or source, and allowed the tons to be posted then we would not be a secure site for our members, and in fact may lead many members into trouble with viruses and the like... so we are not gonna go that way, never even had a plan on going that way :eek:
IPTVTalk is a sponser site of Rocket, NFPS and iptv66

Ryu
01-20-2019, 11:56 AM
That's why Ryu loves iptvtalk🙂. No compromise on safety and security. Iptvtalk rocks✌️

Marley
01-23-2019, 02:36 PM
funny how some just dont get it if you want free get rabbit ears and be happy whats the best box the one you dont use rabbit ears with many to look at here