PDA

View Full Version : The house with a clock in it's walls.

rocket77
01-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if a copy of The House with a Clock in it's Walls (in english) had made it to the playlist yet?
I'd seen the spanish version previously, but had yet to see an english version. Maybe I missed it?
Anyway, just thought I'd ask.
Thanks

crazed 9.6
01-10-2019, 03:21 AM
most of them Search Engines work, depending which Player or etc you may be using.
Even with a fresh hard copy of the m3u Playlist from the server and opened with Notepad Editor on your desktop and then use the Find function found in the Editor's top tabs, that will get you the answers :)

rocket77
01-10-2019, 10:04 PM
I tried doing that and could only find a copy with the (ES) with it. So I'm guessing an english copy has yet to make it to the list.
I haven't found a way to search with perfect player yet?
I'm officially requesting an english version to be added, please.

One more little comment, thanks so much guys for keeping things rolling!

iptv
01-12-2019, 04:35 PM
I had requested it previously in another thread as well, the Spanish section seems to get the family movies for some reason but we don't get them at all in the English section (VOD)

NEHPYX
01-13-2019, 04:29 PM
I dont have the service did you guys check to see if their dual audio?

iptv
01-13-2019, 04:41 PM
The Spanish section section has it with audio in English and with Spanish subtitles

rocket77
01-15-2019, 05:23 PM
That is really good to know, as I've been editing my VOD playlist and removing anything with either the (ES) designation, or "Peliculas" label. Now I'm concerned I've been missing out on a bunch of films. Grrrr, oh well, better to learn now than never!