PDA

View Full Version : Dot NL Address Not Working

Falcon05
01-08-2019, 02:32 PM
FYI, if not already discovered. The dot nl address for the forum is down. Only the dot net address is working correctly.

dishuser
01-08-2019, 03:20 PM
I posted last year it would stop working and to use net

Gabacho
01-08-2019, 09:27 PM
I posted last year it would stop working and to use net

But DU, did you tell us three times?

crazed 9.6
01-08-2019, 09:49 PM

I copied Falcon's post 3 times into these other sub-forums... just so it can be seen better.
Although the people that would need to see may not because they can not log onto .nl :eek:
Kind of a catch 22 thing :eek:

But the announcement in the main heading banner here on site, does and has had both shown (.net and .nl)

dishuser
01-08-2019, 10:43 PM
no but I clicked my heels 3 times :p

FCSI
01-09-2019, 12:26 AM
Same here .NL not working correct .

dishuser
01-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Same here .NL not working correct .
nl is a year old so likely expired
no need for 2 url's

stilled
01-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Change the banner on site, lol, simple maintenance, little attention to detail on a site . . . . lol, doesnt seem hard to do to save time replying to a useless thread, lol,

https://i.imgur.com/X7ow2gf.png

Ryu
01-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Change the banner on site, lol, simple maintenance, little attention to detail on a site . . . . lol, doesnt seem hard to do to save time replying to a useless thread, lol,

https://i.imgur.com/X7ow2gf.png

No offense buddy but I think admin knows what he's doing.👍🙂

stilled
01-09-2019, 03:59 AM
So do I :) Cheers,

crazed 9.6
01-09-2019, 05:01 AM
This is not about what the banner displays now... the banner when read, does not mislead anyone.
This is about members able to get on site or not and is why banner always had both URLs.
Changing the banner now does not help anything.
Let me worry about what thread may be useless or not, thank-you.
Simple, yes ?

stilled
01-10-2019, 02:20 AM
This is not about what the banner displays now... the banner when read, does not mislead anyone.
This is about members able to get on site or not and is why banner always had both URLs.
Changing the banner now does not help anything.
Let me worry about what thread may be useless or not, thank-you.
Simple, yes ?

Oh yes boss. Very simple. If the .nl doesn't work remove it from site. Or do redirect to assist members to .net.Yes simple. Still waiting for my member title as in PM you sent me couple months back, go ahead and change it now. Feel free.

crazed 9.6
01-10-2019, 03:26 AM
Oh yes boss. Very simple. If the .nl doesn't work remove it from site. Or do redirect to assist members to .net.Yes simple. Still waiting for my member title as in PM you sent me couple months back, go ahead and change it now. Feel free.

I had forgotten about that change of title. I knew there were approx 8 or 9 things I had to get done once I was able to... but I missed some it seems :eek:
I thought I had asked you about it again but sorry I do forget. I erase my messages often and prolly have erased them 4 or 5 times since then.
Send me new message.

stilled
01-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Well, then PM sent,

crazed 9.6
01-10-2019, 04:18 AM
Well, then PM sent,

done deal :)

other stuff mentioned here in this thread and some other things too concerning that URL will be changed too
thnx guys :)

And yes I do get cranky... sorry about all that :)

stilled
01-10-2019, 04:31 AM
done deal :)

other stuff mentioned here in this thread and some other things too concerning that URL will be changed too
thnx guys :)

And yes I do get cranky... sorry about all that :)

Thank you, much appreciated,