PDA

View Full Version : mag254, can't seem to get in to inner portal

Blue Diamond
12-30-2014, 09:38 PM
I can't seem to get in to inner portal can you please help?
I reboot the devise and press on the setup button when the loading image appear but it goes right at the home page,
Do I need to press the button once or press and hold the setup button until it brings me to inner portal?
Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

taner
12-30-2014, 10:14 PM
If your in the portal and want to go to inner portal
then, go to settings then to 'inner portal'.

Blue Diamond
12-31-2014, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the reply, I read in the forum that you need to press on the setup button while the system is loading to go to portal, but I can't seem to get there, the system brings me to the home page of is even if I press on the setup button, I can go to settings and to portal from the home page but wondering if I will be able enter the portal there

taner
12-31-2014, 02:58 PM
To setup a portal you can go to settings, then servers and then to the portal and you should have a option to code 2 portals.

Blue Diamond
12-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Ok thanks, so I do not have to go to the inner portal to set up a portal, correct? And once I enter the portal info I should be able to watch the live TV, correct?
Sorry about too many questions.

taner
12-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Yes if you have a service provider they will need to authorize you the access to their service. Once your in the portal and you want to go back to inner portal then go to settings then to 'inner portal'.

Blue Diamond
12-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks Taner for your help.

traviesa21
12-23-2015, 01:41 AM
no audio on my mag 254 picture very nice i set my audio like these stereo out mode:stereo. SPDIF MODE: PCM HDMI AUDIO:PCM do anybody has any idea what can i do in order to fixed my issue i will really appreciated thanks.