PDA

View Full Version : Bought high end thinking it would be smooth

shazdas
12-13-2018, 02:40 AM
For the forumler z7+ I don't know how to use android very well apart from on the surface. I had Netflix working, (without full functionality) now I tried installing an older version, that didn't work, reinstalled original and now some titles won't load. Could someone help?

Now for your service, can it work on the mytvonline app?. Also how do i purchase? Do you have a bitcoin method?. Is everything still functional and being updated ?

couldn't get anything decent to stream on Kodi when I tried. I understand it's harder now. None of your purchase links work. Thanks.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Stupidly the box has went in the trash.

crazed 9.6
12-13-2018, 03:12 AM
MyTVOnline (MOL) is the app to use for iptv server, yes

xayoz
12-14-2018, 12:07 PM
z7+ is a great box. yes, you will find apps like Netflix or Amazon Prime to be clunky as they are designed to operate on a phone, but they do work. Those apps are easier to navigate with a keyboard remote with touchpad, or a mouse.

Yes MyTVOnline is the IPTV app for use with NFPS, IPTV66, or Rocket, follow this link to see where to order
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36172-New-IPTVPrivateServer-Domain-name-for-service-and-orders!

Kodi works well as well...I believe the current add on of choice is Neptune Rising, but that may have changed or may change soon.

Marley
12-15-2018, 02:05 AM
look to get smooth you need fast internet you have good box now and make sure you set it up right i run 4k smooth all time