PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile, Dish in Talks to Merge

wickedjoker
06-04-2015, 05:26 PM
I thought this was interesting on the TV topics. The two worse companies every slow cellular + crappy TV for all to enjoy!

T-Mobile and Dish Network are reportedly in talks to merge, according to The Wall Street Journal.
A combined company—Dish-Mobile? T-Dish?—would be run by Dish head Charlie Ergen as chairman and T-Mobile chief John Legere in the role of CEO.
The deal is still in "the formative stage" of talks, the Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter who warned that an agreement may never be reached.
A Dish Network spokesman declined to comment on the reports.

Source - PCMAG

enagyzer
06-04-2015, 06:44 PM
T-Mobile is good in the big cities so IMO the packages they have are unbeatable. I think Dish is the same way too. Cheap tv packages.
Maybe there is something I dont know about these 2 companies but for me, I would be interested to see what they have to offer.

wickedjoker
06-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Heaven forbid you travel outside the big cities I had T-Mobile all of 15 days and cancelled when I was only getting edge service when i traveled. As for Dish they are ok but you have to pay a high premium to get decent channels!