PDA

View Full Version : Playlist editing with spreadsheets?

rocket77
10-09-2018, 10:49 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to put the playlist into a spreadsheet for easy editing and organizing?
I was thinking it was a csv text format, but after playing with it have figured out it is not.

Thanks,

Rocket77

crazed 9.6
10-09-2018, 10:57 PM
needs to be UTF-8 encoded (Unicode Transformation Format)... if put in a normal txt doc or a spreedsheet or anything else other then with UTF encoding , it will not work.
I suppose you could take it to a spreedsheet but after all done, you would have to again encode it correctly and that may take some pre-editing, depending on what kind tags or deletions that the spreedsheet did to it.
Even in a basic txt doc, if the UTF encoding is lost, then it will have to be again encoded correctly again before it will work as a workable m3u file.

rocket77
10-09-2018, 11:10 PM
needs to be UTF-8 encoded (Unicode Transformation Format)... if put in a normal txt doc or a spreedsheet or anything else other then with UTF encoding , it will not work.
I suppose you could take it to a spreedsheet but after all done, you would have to again encode it correctly and that may take some pre-editing, depending on what kind tags or deletions that the spreedsheet did to it.
Even in a basic txt doc, if the UTF encoding is lost, then it will have to be again encoded correctly again before it will work as a workable m3u file.

I see, that is a bit of a pain, huh?
Thanks for the info!

kens
10-11-2018, 06:04 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to put the playlist into a spreadsheet for easy editing and organizing?
I was thinking it was a csv text format, but after playing with it have figured out it is not.

Thanks,

Rocket77

download this Playlist editor from my Host and try it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q37ry8vvi36rs5p/IPTVEditor.zip/file

/kens