PDA

View Full Version : New to iptv

mondeo
10-06-2018, 02:30 PM
hello ,
i m new to iptv so please be patient, thanks in advance
i bought the iptv66 portal and i do have the route.
i m trying to view iptv via vlc players. I installed the m3u playlist but the playlist it generate, has only movies and not the channels from my country.

from my account , i ve locked the option for my country, any idea why i dont have all the 3000+ channels from iptv66?
country of interest Greece.

Farmer1
10-06-2018, 03:51 PM
welcome aboard enjoy

mondeo
10-06-2018, 03:54 PM
welcome aboard enjoy

really thanks ! still studing the foroum...so many things to know....
is there any greek channel list? or i didnt understand something...?

crazed 9.6
10-06-2018, 09:05 PM
check the link below for a complete channel list

https://iptvprivateserver.is/templates/iptv-channels-table.php

mondeo
10-07-2018, 06:21 AM
i ve already checked this list. is there a way to find the live channels of greece i want, and add them to my m3u playlist?

ilan
10-19-2018, 12:31 PM
You'll need to start with a search on Google.

vg2011
04-17-2019, 09:42 PM
Hello there also new to this

Which server provides more channels?
Iptvprivateserver.tv
Opt rocker.tv
Iptv66.tv

Thanks in advance

Ryu
04-17-2019, 09:47 PM
Hello there also new to this

Which server provides more channels?
Iptvprivateserver.tv
Opt rocker.tv
Iptv66.tv

Thanks in advance

this is welcome section and against the rules to highjack threads and we don't really answer here but I think they all offer same channel line up.:)

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 03:08 AM
this is welcome section and against the rules to highjack threads and we don't really answer here but I think they all offer same channel line up.:)

it is a welcome area in a sense but check out the Forum we are in. This is not the actual Welcome threads forum... It's the New to IPTV forum where new members can post questions and stuff, when they are not sure how to navigate our forum :)

The Forum heading here says as shown below...

Forum: New to IPTV
New to IPTV and not sure where to post tech questions or issues.... Post here guys and we will help you or move you to the correct forum :)

dishuser
04-18-2019, 04:00 AM
it is a welcome area in a sense but check out the Forum we are in. This is not the actual Welcome threads forum... It's the New to IPTV forum where new members can post questions and stuff, when they are not sure how to navigate our forum :)

The Forum heading here says as shown below...

Forum: New to IPTV
New to IPTV and not sure where to post tech questions or issues.... Post here guys and we will help you or move you to the correct forum :)

good to see you straightened that mod out...lol

crazed 9.6
04-18-2019, 04:19 AM
is that what I did ?

I never took it that way, and I hope Ryu never either.

I myself created this forum about a year ago, and when I did I knew that it would be mistaken for a Welcome area, since it is here up top right under the Welcome forum. I knew it would happen and has before too. Look back at everytime it happened, you may see me posting in that thread "straightening it out "
:eek:

Ryu
04-18-2019, 10:21 AM
is that what I did ?

I myself created this forum about a year ago, and when I did I knew that it would be mistaken for a Welcome area, since it is here up top right under the Welcome forum. I knew it would happen and has before too. Look back at everytime it happened, you may see me posting in that thread "straightening it out "

Lol some reason i thought that was welcome thread. Lol Ryu never thinks that way and does not or wont stop Ryu to help others. Thanks crazed:)

4me2c
04-23-2019, 01:20 PM

LMOL, Good One Ryu...! :cool:

Shooty
04-24-2019, 10:32 PM
is that what I did ?

Talk about confusing!
Once I looked at it, where do you go first?
Getting started, Introduce yourself, New to IPTV, ...???

So much stress!

Maybe I should have posted this in ..."Help Us Improve"!
Damn, ...more Stress!
(lol):confused: