Capt.Kangaroo
09-07-2018, 02:34 AM
A/V Decoding
Main System
Video Decoding
H.265/HEVC Main/Main 10 profile@level 5.1 high-tier,
Maximum 4K x 2K@60 fps 10-bit VP9 decoding
H.264/AVC BP/MP/HP@level 5.1, H.264/AVC MVC
AVS baseline profile@level 6.0, AVS-P16 (AVS+)
VC-1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@levels 0−3

Image Decoding
Full HD JPEG hardware decoding,maximum 64megapixels
PNG hardware decoding,maximum 64megapixels

Video Formats
4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 PanScan, 16 : 9

Video Resolution
720 x 576i, 720 x 480i, 1280 x 720p
1920 x 1080i, 1920 x 1080p, 4K x 2K

Audio Decoding
MPEG-1 Layer 1,2
AAC-LC and HE AAC V1/V2 decoding

Audio Mode
Stereo/Joint stereo/Mono

Sampling Rate
8khz to 192khz sampling rate

Main Processor
Hisilicon chipset

Memory
eMMC : 8 GBytes
SDRAM : 2 GBytes (DDR4)

Audio / Video & Data IN/OUT
Front Panel

TV OUT
Video & Audio Output

USB
USB 3.0 x 1 & USB 2.0 x 1

Ethernet
RJ45 connector, 10/100M Base

Memory Expansion
Micro SD Card Slot

IR Extension
Removable IR extension

S/PDIF
Optic
Indicators
1 Dual Color LED(Standby, Remote)
Power Supply
Input Voltage
AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz

Type
12V Adaptor

Power Consumption
Max. 15W

Standby Power
Max. 0.5W (Ultra low power)

Protection
Separate Internal Fuse & Lighting protection

CONNECT WIFI AND BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY. The WLAN network which delivers powerful transmission and connection, allows your Dreamlink T2 Prime to receive & enhance wifi signal and connect to bluetooth devices without mutual interference
FAST SPEED. Chipset Realtek, 802.11ac network technology, speed up to 3200Mbps , high performance to reduce freezing and lags when streaming and gaming, enables T2 to enjoy high speed WiFi
BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTE AND RECEIVE. Bluetooth 4.1 make it possible for you to connect with bluetooth enabled devices(such as speaker, headset, keyboard, mouse, printer, projector etc.) for data transfer.
Range of 100m long WiFi receiver indoor, up to 300m in open space. Perfect for home and office, easy and convenient to carry.

dizzurp
09-08-2018, 04:38 PM
z7+ with Dreamlink branding.

I think these will fly off the shelves in Canada/USA.

Munstah
09-11-2018, 04:29 PM
what's the wifi situation?

Capt.Kangaroo
09-11-2018, 06:11 PM
what's the wifi situation?
Built-In Wifi

floder2
09-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Didn't see it listed in the specs.........should I assume the box does not have bluetooth ?

Capt.Kangaroo
09-12-2018, 03:21 AM
Didn't see it listed in the specs.........should I assume the box does not have bluetooth ?
Bluetooth 4.1 make it possible for you to connect with bluetooth enabled devices(such as speaker, headset, keyboard, mouse, printer, projector etc.) for data transfer.

https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/choose-dreamlink-t2/

floder2
09-12-2018, 03:31 AM
Thanks Capt............................

Capt.Kangaroo
09-12-2018, 03:34 AM
Thanks Capt............................
You're Welcome

JakedUp
10-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Is this 100% the same as the z7+, or are there minor differences? I've owned the T2 ever since it came out, and love the device, but I like the support forums that Formuler provides, and it seems like Formuler always gets updates first -- so I've been thinking of getting the z7+ for my next TV. But wouldn't want to jump on the Formuler if this new Dreamlink is better...

crazed 9.6
10-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Is this 100% the same as the z7+, or are there minor differences? I've owned the T2 ever since it came out, and love the device, but I like the support forums that Formuler provides, and it seems like Formuler always gets updates first -- so I've been thinking of getting the z7+ for my next TV. But wouldn't want to jump on the Formuler if this new Dreamlink is better...

not 100 % the same.

I wanna answer your questions but it would take 3 chapters of a book to answer correctly :eek:

Firmware in all dreamlink and formuler Z Series models is same , or close to it. Formuler does have an S series line thou and that is something way different.
DOL and MOL are the iptv apps and are a different but mostly just different in initial user interface. The way they work is same.

hardware abilities , like wifi and/or ram is or may be different with each model, as compared.

Formuler has its chat and support sites because most sales are in the european market, or were up till recently.
Dreamlink team has always been geared towards western hemisphere market.

JakedUp
10-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Understood that there could be diffences from box to box, but I'm specifically asking if there are hardware diffences between the z7+ and the T2 Prime.

von101
10-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Understood that there could be diffences from box to box, but I'm specifically asking if there are hardware diffences between the z7+ and the T2 Prime.

I would like to know as well. Not sure if i should go with the prime or z7+. But i like the idea of the direct formuler forum for support

crazed 9.6
10-10-2018, 07:29 PM
specs are posted for these boxes guys.
Specs are one of the first things we do post when a new box comes out :)
As far as support forums, you will not find one better for Dreamlink then here at iptvTalk.
Formuler support is here too and we do have direct contact with the team and the techs.
For further support you can go to their home site

https://www.formuler.tv/news

remember thou that the Formuler boxes have both a European version and an North American version.
The Euro version of the z7+ comes with internal wifi, while the NA version may have an external wifi adaptor (USB antenna).
The North American Z7+ does not come with installed Bluetooth or an IR extender, while the Euro version has both.
The T2 Prime has Bluetooth, IR extender and internal wifi

The NA version of the Formuler Zx comes with Bluetooth, IR extender and internal wifi

Specs on these boxes will tell the RAM and other aspects :)