PDA

View Full Version : newbee with 2 boxes, one works one dont

satmanuk
06-03-2015, 03:11 PM
hi all,

you can be as much tech speak as you want, but i have a strange problem. i have u-box 812 box and a minix 8h plus box and they seem to be doing my head in. Still learning kodi as i sell open-boxes / vu solo and other third party boxes and spares and just got told about this a few months ago so bare with me.

Now this is what i have done:
installed iptv stalker from a you-tube guide. Added the localhost 8899 ect and the stalker.xml. now when i then did the pvr simple settings all worked (monday)
I got a LIVE TV on the nav bar and under channels, ALL UK ones apart from Santana worked. movies sports all ok. If i picked the EPG it was blank, nothing in there. I then read about ivue, so for two days trying to get it to install and update has been a right pain. I know have it installed ( when i go to update goes to 0% and back and cant install the wizard) (any links that work?)

Now if i click dave, bt sports, living, sky 1, gold ect on the live tv nothing works??? just get a working and goes back to nothing ( worked on monday )
If i then open ivue (great plugin) everything seems to load and i get where to open from (filmon or genesis or iptvstalker) . Now some of the channels the sound is strangely way out?? Is this my end? As again was ok on Monday.