PDA

View Full Version : interface question

roadrunneric
08-27-2018, 05:06 AM
i have the 250 and i really like the user interface and channel guides a lot better than on my avov unit.....i am looking at the 410 and was wondering if they kept the same interface? thanks

crazed 9.6
08-27-2018, 06:02 AM
mags have dropped Stalker middleware on new models, (any model that has not been discontinued).

They now run Ministra Middleware on on boxes they produce.
'Pre-integrated with Ministra Middleware from Infomir. The operator can integrate own applications into the image, customize or replace the image completely'

The 410 also has Android Operating System v6.0.1, unlike other mag models that do not have an Android Operating System onboard.

https://www.infomir.eu/

enjoy
08-27-2018, 12:36 PM
i have the 250 and i really like the user interface and channel guides a lot better than on my avov unit.....i am looking at the 410 and was wondering if they kept the same interface? thanks
if you like the interface on the mag250 i can recommend mag322 new box and still uses stalker. model is from late 2017

crazed 9.6
08-27-2018, 05:09 PM
if you like the interface on the mag250 i can recommend mag322 new box and still uses stalker. model is from late 2017

mag boxes that are owned and bought prior will have the Stalker and in working order.
But I believe that any box bought from informir now, will have the Stalker replaced with Ministra.

They dropped Stalker and went with Ministra to combat the piracy that has been so wide spread with Stalker middleware :eek: