PDA

View Full Version : Channels still missing guide data

1sikguy
08-14-2018, 03:52 AM
Now that the HD channel install has somewhat stabilized, still missing guide data for :

NBC Sports Network HD, Animal Planet HD, WGN America HD, Crime and Investigation Network HD,
Discovery Channel HD, ABC New York HD, and still incorrect guide data for SKY Sports 1 thru 5.

kens
08-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Now that the HD channel install has somewhat stabilized, still missing guide data for :

NBC Sports Network HD, Animal Planet HD, WGN America HD, Crime and Investigation Network HD,
Discovery Channel HD, ABC New York HD, and still incorrect guide data for SKY Sports 1 thru 5.

Added "Discovery Channel USA HD" yesterday.
Some channels I cannot find guide data for both SD and HD, and you cannot use the same data on 2 channels. They have to be unique.
HD did Stabilize for 3 days but as of last night, it was back to unwatchable.
If I have to, I will do a workaround or move the SD listings to the HD slot (Once it is working properly)
/kens

1sikguy
08-14-2018, 07:02 PM
Doesn't adding the HD to the channel name make it unique? You were able to provide listings for both SD and HD channels for all
of the other channels except those listed above.

kens
08-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Doesn't adding the HD to the channel name make it unique? You were able to provide listings for both SD and HD channels for all
of the other channels except those listed above.

Every Station (channel) is assigned a Station ID# (XMLTV ID#).
The Channel name is of no importance (they are always changing channel names), so you have to request data for an ID#.

Some cable/satellite providers may only carry the HD channel, some only carry SD right now.
I can only pull data from 4 sources plus 1 from another source.
(I can pull from many sources but would have to delete my saved lineup and replace it (very troublesome).

Long story short... I will get around 2 it, asap!
/kens