PDA

View Full Version : *** New Release *** IPTVXtra + IPTVXtra Context Media Info + Kens13 Repository

kens
08-06-2018, 04:41 PM
** New Releases ***

repository.kens13-1.0.0
context.IPTVXtra.mediainfo-1.0.0
plugin.video.IPTVXtra-2.2.2

*** (If you have a MAC# linked to your account, you must Remove it so your account is Playlist Access Method ) ***

*Small changes in IPTVXtra v.2.2.2
- Multiple Channel Categories Added (HD, SD, Eng -English, Esp -Spanish)
Example: Select Eng will omit all Spanish & Internationals

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR

*Release IPTVXtra Media Info v.1.0.0
Will take your Selection from a list and get Metadata information from tmdb and other sources, and Display it for you.
You can get the Summary description of the item, the cast bio. etc, and play movie Trailers and other features.
- Adds a context Menu Item that can be used from VOD listings, EPG /Channel Guide, and the Favorites List.

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/7a70/55jzbjm6nv27yj54g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/55jzbjm6nv27yj5/1.JPG/file)
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2d76/1p1pa7xq0l0jzob4g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/1p1pa7xq0l0jzob/1a.JPG/file)
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b1c9/txma5mqaw975xwt4g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/txma5mqaw975xwt/2.JPG/file)

*Release repository.kens13 v.1.0.0
By installing the Repository, you can Install or Update your existing Addons.
Any changes will automatically get updated to your system upon startup.

Download the Repository zip file from the link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jg045rogrocuxt4/repository.Kens13-1.0.0.zip/file
Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.

Click Video Add-ons/ - (IPTVXtra) to Update your existing, or Install initial, version of IPTVXtra Video Add-on.

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
* A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed".
** I forgot to include a KODI Reboot routine, so you have to close and re-open KODI, to load the context menu items, in the System.

Other Items and Extras will be added to the Repo Soon.

*** Skin.IPTVXtra Release v1.0.2 Based on Confluence but Enables Colored EPG genres and small preview window (preview is Work in Progress).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1op9584o7ew14bo/skin.iptvxtra-1.0.2.zip/file
(Download zip file, then system settings/ addons/ Install from zip).

**KNOWN BUGS (or forgotten Install routines)

>For IPTVXtra:

*** If Installing on Kodi and PVR IPTV Simple client has never been Enabled, there is no initial settings file for IPTV Simple, therefore when performing Auto-Settings of the PVR from IPTVXtra, it will not work because it has no PVR Settings file to access.
- Go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ PVR Clients/ IPTV Simple client
- Click Configure
- Click Defaults then OK or Done to save the default Settings
- Click Enable (this will generate a blank Settings file).

>For IPTVXtra Media Info:
- You need to restart Kodi after installing for the Context Menu's to properly load. (I forgot to include a message).
- If you have Chappai or Wraith addons installed, they have to be uninstalled along with their modified version of ExtendedInfo Script (Program addon).
*(This modified ExtendedInfo script addon will conflict with the installation of the real ExtendedInfo script from the Kodi approved Repository causing a dependency install failure)

Any problems, ...you know where to find me!
Enjoy.
/kens

duhhud
08-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks Kens

vtaylor1229
08-06-2018, 11:11 PM
** New Releases ***

repository.kens13-1.0.0
context.IPTVXtra.mediainfo-1.0.0
plugin.video.IPTVXtra-2.2.2

*Small changes in IPTVXtra v.2.2.2
- Multiple Channel Categories Added (HD, SD, Eng -English, Esp -Spanish)
Example: Select Eng will omit all Spanish & Internationals

***Note: To update your Playlist with any new Channels or Features such as this, you must reload the PVR data by Clicking VOD or IPTV to get a list, then Select Auto Setting - PVR

*Release IPTVXtra Media Info v.1.0.0
Will take your Selection from a list and get Metadata information from tmdb and other sources, and Display it for you.
You can get the Summary description of the item, the cast bio. etc, and play movie Trailers and other features.
- Adds a context Menu Item that can be used from VOD listings, EPG /Channel Guide, and the Favorites List.

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/7a70/55jzbjm6nv27yj54g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/55jzbjm6nv27yj5/1.JPG/file)
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2d76/1p1pa7xq0l0jzob4g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/1p1pa7xq0l0jzob/1a.JPG/file)
https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b1c9/txma5mqaw975xwt4g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/view/txma5mqaw975xwt/2.JPG/file)

*Release repository.kens13 v.1.0.0
By installing the Repository, you can Install or Update your existing Addons.
Any changes will automatically get updated to your system upon startup.

Download the Repository zip file from the link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jg045rogrocuxt4/repository.Kens13-1.0.0.zip/file
Open KODI and go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Zip.
Browse to the location of the downloaded zip file (repository.kens13-1.0.0.zip) and click to install.
Go back to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository.
Scroll down to Kens Kodi Repository and click to open selection directory.

Click Video Add-ons/ - (IPTVXtra) to Update your existing, or Install initial, version of IPTVXtra Video Add-on.

Click Context Menus/ - (Media Info) to Install the IPTVXtra Media Info Add-on.
* A number of dependency plugins will load, so wait until it says "Media Info Add-on installed".
** I forgot to include a KODI Reboot routine, so you have to close and re-open KODI, to load the context menu items, in the System.

Other Items and Extras will be added to the Repo Soon.

Any problems, ...you know where to find me!
Enjoy.
/kens

A big THANKS kens for this latest and all the work you do. You da Man!

andkaal
08-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Kens, you never stop:o. Many thanks bro. :rolleyes:You are the best... andkaal:o

Netconn
08-13-2018, 06:45 PM
XLNT as usual... Can you have multiple groups on the main TV screen or only switch from one group to another on the manage group screen? EX: English & HD

kens
08-13-2018, 07:05 PM
XLNT as usual... Can you have multiple groups on the main TV screen or only switch from one group to another on the manage group screen? EX: English & HD

No, Sorry.
Just 1 Group right now.
Future update will have you select what groups you dont want, so Ex; No Spanish & No Internationals & No Adult.

Note: If using a mouse, from the EPG guide or Channel list screen, go to Left Border and Click Channel Groups then select your group.
If using a remote, you have to be in the Channel List, then press and hold select button to get the context menu.

/kens

1sikguy
08-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Slick Kens!! Tried the Track Manager tab but does not work.

1. Authorized Trakt to Wraith
2. TRIED to authorize Trakt to Chappa'al but I get an error. Was able to authorize Trakt (outside of settings), but cannot Authenticate Trakt.
I can access Trakt lists, but cannot access my personal collections.
3. Again entered the Trakt Manager tab in IPTVxtra, but still nothing happens.

kens
08-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Slick Kens!! Tried the Track Manager tab but does not work.

1. Authorized Trakt to Wraith
2. TRIED to authorize Trakt to Chappa'al but I get an error. Was able to authorize Trakt (outside of settings), but cannot Authenticate Trakt.
I can access Trakt lists, but cannot access my personal collections.
3. Again entered the Trakt Manager tab in IPTVxtra, but still nothing happens.

That Wraith and Chappa'al Addon Screws up my addon and many others.
It requires Extendedinfo script addon which is a Kodi certified Addon.
Only problem is, they wrote there own script with the exact name and it overwrites the Kodi Addon, which is a no-no!.
So far that is the only Addon that causes problems.
/kens

1sikguy
08-15-2018, 02:31 AM
What I needed from your media setup was to be able to look at the VOD list, find a movie I liked and add it to my Trakt movie collection.
The Trakt Manager link does not work in your addon, but I found a work around. I was finally able to Authenticate Trakt in Chapa'al. I did it by opening the context menu of for the movie, and hit the 'Add to Playlist' function. It then asked for Chapa'al Authentication, which worked this time. Now, when I find a cool movie in the VOD
playlist, I add the IPTVextra link in the context menu. Then click on the Chapa'al tab, and the movie shows up in Chapa'al. Then I open the context menu and hit
'Add to Playlist'. It adds it to a movie list in Trakt. Then I can go to any addon that interfaces with Trakt, and find the movie in the list I had created. At that point,
with the movie, now being in Trakt, I can open the context menu on the movie, and hit 'Trak Manager'. Then I can add the movie to my Trak collection

kens
08-15-2018, 04:30 PM
Cool.
A lot of work..., but cool!

*BTW...It works for me, but I have the Kodi Extendedinfo Script, not the "Hacked" Script that gets installed with Wraith/Chap.(I am assuming that is your problem!).
When the IPTVXtra MediaInfo Window opens, you click Manage, Add to Trakt Watchlist, then it asks to download Trakt List Manager Addon.
After it downloads, it asks you for your User id etc.
I dont have an account so i just exited assuming the rest will work as designed.

Just FYI
/kens

1sikguy
08-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Cool.
A lot of work..., but cool!

*BTW...It works for me, but I have the Kodi Extendedinfo Script, not the "Hacked" Script that gets installed with Wraith/Chap.(I am assuming that is your problem!).
When the IPTVXtra MediaInfo Window opens, you click Manage, Add to Trakt Watchlist, then it asks to download Trakt List Manager Addon.
After it downloads, it asks you for your User id etc.
I dont have an account so i just exited assuming the rest will work as designed.

Just FYI
/kens

Can't find a 'MANAGE' tab. When IPTVextra opens do you mean "Trak Manager". If so, that is the function that does not work, and the reason for my workaround.

1sikguy
08-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Can't find a 'MANAGE' tab, when IPTVextra opens. Do you mean "Trak Manager". If so, that is the function that does not work, and the reason for my workaround

kens
08-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Can't find a 'MANAGE' tab, when IPTVextra opens. Do you mean "Trak Manager". If so, that is the function that does not work, and the reason for my workaround

It is in the MediaInfo Screen, not iptvxtra.
Find a movie in VOD press and hold to get context menu, click IPTVXtra Media Info
See the pics above
/kens

1sikguy
08-15-2018, 11:06 PM
Kens... The mediainfo screen shown on your screenshot is totally different from what I get in my Mediainfo screen..
On the Information display bar, I get :

Play, Library, Chapaal, Your Ratings, Star, Add to list, Show lists, Already rated, Trakt Manager(which does not work), and Settings

Manage does not appear

Also, on the bottom, I do not see the cast members (in your screenshot), I get recommended movies from TMDB, or trailers.

kens
08-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Like I mentioned previously, you are using Wraith/ Chapp.. Addon that Overwrites the Extendedinfo Script from Kodi.
This is where the problem is being caused.
Things will not work as I described because my Addon tries to excess the Kodi Script and the Modified Wraith Script is run instead.
If you read the Info screen for Wraiths Extended info script, it explains what has to be deleted if you want to use kodi's extinfo.
Just FYI
Uninstall Wraith
Uninstall Chapp
Uninstall Extended info script
Then install from kodi Repository the real extended info script.
/kens

1sikguy
08-16-2018, 09:41 PM
Like I mentioned previously, you are using Wraith/ Chapp.. Addon that Overwrites the Extendedinfo Script from Kodi.
This is where the problem is being caused.
Things will not work as I described because my Addon tries to excess the Kodi Script and the Modified Wraith Script is run instead.
If you read the Info screen for Wraiths Extended info script, it explains what has to be deleted if you want to use kodi's extinfo.
Just FYI
Uninstall Wraith
Uninstall Chapp
Uninstall Extended info script
Then install from kodi Repository the real extended info script.
/kens

Thanks Kens... Got it working correct now!!! Now I can save a movie in one step directly to my Trakt Collection.
Now I don't need that workaround bullsh#$

kens
08-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the Feedback relating to your successful outcome.
/kens

antvar
08-18-2018, 07:09 PM
kens thanks, you are the master

1sikguy
09-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Kens... new issue with the extended media setup..

With the Blamo Repo now defunct... I have 3 addons from there, so I installed two new addons as a backup'
I installed Yoda (in Supremacy Repo), and Gaia(in the Gaia Repo). In my IPTVextra setup before, I had 4 addons available for PLAY functions.
After installing Yoda and Gaia, they did not get added to the IPTVexra play list. Still have the same 4. Don't know how to add the new ones.
And if I try to select a movie in these 2 new addons and select them for extended media info, I get an
error message saying "error-error prepare data - no media".

Tried to un-install and re-install IPTVextra. NOW I am getting this same error ("error-error prepare data - no media") when I try to open media
data on the IPTVextra VOD movies also.

Here is a log for diagnosis
https://paste.kodi.tv/inigeselir

kens
09-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Hard to understand what you are saying??
That specific error is when you select an item but the data in the addon database is not correct.

So I installed Yoda from repo, opened it (it is a copy of Exodus by the way), selected a movie to get Media info and had no problems.
Checked IPTVXtra VOD, also no problems.

For the other one, i could only get Dimitrology, no Gaia.
You will have to check the Kodi Error log and see what is causing the problem.
/kens

1sikguy
09-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Hard to understand what you are saying??
That specific error is when you select an item but the data in the addon database is not correct.

So I installed Yoda from repo, opened it (it is a copy of Exodus by the way), selected a movie to get Media info and had no problems.
Checked IPTVXtra VOD, also no problems.

For the other one, i could only get Dimitrology, no Gaia.
You will have to check the Kodi Error log and see what is causing the problem.
/kens

So I kind of fixed the problem. I deleted the script.extendedinfo file, and re-updated it from the KODI repo. Now I get the metadata info, but with the old version that
has the MANAGE tab and no TRACK MANAGER tab.

Still playing with it to get right

kens
09-12-2018, 11:37 PM
So I kind of fixed the problem. I deleted the script.extendedinfo file, and re-updated it from the KODI repo. Now I get the metadata info, but with the old version that
has the MANAGE tab and no TRACK MANAGER tab.

Still playing with it to get right

>>I'm sure I stated that Chappaai is a Conflicting App that breaks the rules by modifying an approved Kodi script, and I thought you said you removed it.
...but here it is;

line 470-INFO: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): script successfully run

line 251-259-11:54:18.356 T:140133723379840 DEBUG: RunScriptWithParams - calling plugin Chappa'ai
('plugin://plugin.video.chappaai/movies/batch_add_to_library','-1','')
11:54:18.357 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:54:18.357 T:140130769364736 INFO: initializing python engine.
11:54:18.357 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): start
processing
11:54:18.386 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:54:18.386 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): the source
file to load is "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py"
11:54:18.386 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): setting the
Python path to
/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.certifi/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.ch
ardet/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.futures/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.idna/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/scrip
t.module.requests/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/
plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-
packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0
11:54:18.386 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): entering
source directory /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai
11:54:18.386 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): instantiating
addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.chappaai" dependent on version 2.19.0 of the xbmc.python api

>>And here is the reason you get no data back from tmdb.org;
line 468-471
11:54:18.593 T:140130769364736 DEBUG: [xbmcswift2] Handling incoming request for /movies/batch_add_to_library
11:54:18.593 T:140130769364736 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/movies/batch_add_to_library" matches rule for function
"movies_batch_add_to_library"
11:54:18.594 T:140130769364736 INFO: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.chappaai/chappaai.py): script
successfully run

Line 1904&1905(*and multiple others)- NOTICE: script.module.metadatautils --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying
request with 4 seconds

*From tmdb Programming api;

-Request Rate Limiting
We do enforce a small amount of rate limiting. Our current limits are 40 requests every 10 seconds and are limited by IP address,
not API key. You can think of this is being burstable to 40 in a single second, or as an average of 4 requests/second. The timer
will reset 10 seconds from your first request within the current 10 second "bucket". This means that if you trigger the limit you
will have to wait up to 9 seconds before the timer resets but depending where you are within the 10 second window, it could be the
very next second.

**(Just FYI -I counted 585 requests from Chappaai to tmdb.org in 4 seconds)
-------------------------------------------
You also have way too many errors from way too much "Stuff" Enabled or no longer working(but still installed)

You also have a problem with whatever skin you are using
Line 2013-2015-
ERROR: Misplaced [
ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [Window.IsActive(MyPVRChannels.xml) | Window.IsActive(MyPVRGuide.xml) |
Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot) + !String.IsEqual($INFO[ListItem.EpisodeName],$INFO
[ListItem.Plot])

/kens

floder2
09-16-2018, 07:11 PM
Kens..................I'm using a desktop with Windows 8.1 with fresh Kodi 17.6....I installed your Repo ...........followed your instructions.............keep getting when I try iptv or vod in the addon itself ( login error )
Now I'm using a NFPS Donation Which is not being used with any other device.............. Don't understand why no mac address is needed in your addon...just the port and the donation number.... Do I leave the mac blank on the papiao IPTV Reset & Donation Checker ??? Also PVR simple client does not load up even though it is enabled ............... I remember using Potato addon...and had that working a long time ago....but just cant figure out what I may be doing wrong with IPTVXtra..........................

kens
09-17-2018, 04:51 PM
For simplicity for the users, IPTVXtra uses Playlist access to the server, unlike PotatoTV that was mainly accessing the server using the Stalker protocol (Mac# Authentication).

*FYI - With a Mac# associated with your Donation#, you can only access your playlist data (your initial login to the server), using the MAC# number along with a Device ID#. You then get your Playlist data sent to your device.
If you try to request a playlist with just your Donation/Password, you will not Connect.
*Note: if you use a template and make a playlist with your info, and save it locally, you can play all your channels normally, you just can't ask the server to send you a playlist. (If you have it already, then there is no problem)

IPTVXtra requests a playlist, so you can't have a MAC# on your account.
If you don't have a device that requires the Mac#, then delete it from your account info.
/kens

floder2
09-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Thank You Kens ....................Got it up and Running.................!!

kens
09-17-2018, 06:46 PM
Thank You Kens ....................Got it up and Running.................!!

Just added skin addon (color EPG) in Post1 ...fyi
/kens

floder2
09-17-2018, 07:58 PM
Oh ! Great...................

4me2c
09-18-2018, 04:30 PM
I notice that Gaia has been spoken of quite a few times in this thread, went looking and found this :

https://www.tvaddons.co/gaia-kodi-malware/ ...!

Beware...!

floder2
09-18-2018, 07:31 PM
I notice that Gaia has been spoken of quite a few times in this thread, went looking and found this :

https://www.tvaddons.co/gaia-kodi-malware/ ...!

Beware...!

I understand only those using Windows or Linux O/S may have been infected with malware .............

kens
09-18-2018, 08:43 PM
I understand only those using Windows or Linux O/S may have been infected with malware .............

Who cares!
(IMO)
If it is an infectious program, remember the Author, the site that's hosting it, delete the program and don't use anything from them again.
/kens

crazed 9.6
09-18-2018, 08:48 PM
I hope I am not seeing a trend starting here with these reports about such things :eek:
Posting info about infectious programs or security concerns and/or that sorta thing, belongs in the correct forum and not in these discussion threads.

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?127-Security-Anonymity-amp-Cyber-News

4me2c
09-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Sorry crazed, I posted it here in this Thread because it is about a Kodi Addon that Members are using...! If that is Wrong then I will Delete it, just let Me know...!

crazed 9.6
09-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Sorry crazed, I posted it here in this Thread because it is about a Kodi Addon that Members are using...! If that is Wrong then I will Delete it, just let Me know...!

yes it is really not the place to be posting that sorta thing in these forum threads... Some reports can be argued weather they are in fact related and that sorta a thing, when posting in these discussion threads.
Best place is in that forum I posted a link for. Then if you see certain things and you wanna bring attention to something, you can always point to that thread in the other forum and discussion about it can be done on that thread.

thnx 4me2c

kens
09-20-2018, 07:20 PM
yes it is really not the place to be posting that sorta thing in these forum threads... Some reports can be argued weather they are in fact related and that sorta a thing, when posting in these discussion threads.
Best place is in that forum I posted a link for. Then if you see certain things and you wanna bring attention to something, you can always point to that thread in the other forum and discussion about it can be done on that thread.

thnx 4me2c

Yes it was getting off topic.
Thanks for the oversight.
/kens

* ...they need a "Like" button!

loco82
10-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone, I have just installed the add-on in 3 different devices but for some reasons the channels are mixed up. specially after channel number 822, I have repeated numbers one with a spanish channel and the other with some Chinese or Brazilian channel, for example

822 deutsche welle
822 unimas
823 bs tv
823 mega tv
824 cctv 1
824 nbc universo

and so on...
I have turned on and of the "use channel order from back end" and "use channel numbers from back end" options to see if it fix the problems with no luck.
if anyone know a solution for this please let me know.
thanks in advance

kens
10-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone, I have just installed the add-on in 3 different devices but for some reasons the channels are mixed up. specially after channel number 822, I have repeated numbers one with a spanish channel and the other with some Chinese or Brazilian channel, for example

822 deutsche welle
822 unimas
823 bs tv
823 mega tv
824 cctv 1
824 nbc universo

and so on...
I have turned on and of the "use channel order from back end" and "use channel numbers from back end" options to see if it fix the problems with no luck.
if anyone know a solution for this please let me know.
thanks in advance

Sorry, I did not complete the full channel list renumbering.
(The Server does not include the channel numbers in the Playlists it uploads to the program).
I will though, but since the changeover of channels to 9000's, had a large task of mods to the conversion file that adds the Ch.#'s.
Also, they keep moving and adding things!
/kens

loco82
10-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Sorry, I did not complete the full channel list renumbering.
(The Server does not include the channel numbers in the Playlists it uploads to the program).
I will though, but since the changeover of channels to 9000's, had a large task of mods to the conversion file that adds the Ch.#'s.
Also, they keep moving and adding things!
/kens
I see...
nothing to be sorry about.
if it's something not too complicated but time consuming, I'll be more than happy to help, I have plenty of available time

kens
10-14-2018, 06:14 PM
I see...
nothing to be sorry about.
if it's something not too complicated but time consuming, I'll be more than happy to help, I have plenty of available time

Thanks for the offer, but I have to do it.
/kens

kalrez
10-14-2018, 07:42 PM
@ken,
Having cleaning up the Crap from Wraith, Chapp & hacked Extended Info Still having issues getting this to work 100%
I Have deleted offending addons thru Kodi, Then I have gone to my user file & deleted same residual files.

Problem I'm having is when I re-install the legit Extended Info Script from the Kodi Repository upon restarting Kodi my guide will not load plus I can not change anything when trying to change "Manage Submenu" it will not open.

When I disable the Extended info script all is good (except the added features based on Extended Info Script.)

Here's my Setup:
Windows 10 pro
Kodi 17.6
Aeon Nox 5 Redux

Any idea what could be causing this ?

kens
10-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Manage just opens the settings for the related addons (extended info, trakt, tmdb etc.).
You can access from those addons directly.

You should check the kodi.log file in your userdata directory.
restart kodi and open iptvxtra.
when you get a problem, leave kodi running and open the log file with a text editor.
Near the end of the file you will see lines with ERROR:
This will tell you what is going on.
If you can't figure it out, copy the pertinent lines and Post here, or PM me.
/kens

diara
10-27-2018, 03:01 AM
Hi Kens,
I get invalid Login when inputting the subscription.

1sikguy
10-27-2018, 07:27 PM
With MrBlamo repo gone, and no Wraith or Chappal, is there a way to get the Extendedinfo script installed?

kens
10-27-2018, 09:16 PM
With MrBlamo repo gone, and no Wraith or Chappal, is there a way to get the Extendedinfo script installed?

If it is not installed in Kodi when you install IPTVXtra's Media Info, It will Install during the installation sequence.
- or -
You can go to System Settings/ Add-ons/ Install from Repository/ Kodi Repository/ Program Add-ons (or Information Providers)

/kens

kens
10-27-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi Kens,
I get invalid Login when inputting the subscription.

Need more info!
but Check for typo of your Donation/route # and that you selected the proper server.
Do an IPTV Reset
Make sure there is no MAC# linked to your Account.
/kens

vtaylor1229
12-24-2018, 10:59 PM
kens, the VOD function is OK but the IPTV option which used to work also now draws a blank. Nothing loads.

vtaylor1229
01-09-2019, 01:42 PM
kens, the VOD function is OK but the IPTV option which used to work also now draws a blank. Nothing loads.

kens, any update on this matter?

kens
01-09-2019, 08:55 PM

I just saw that you posted the same problem in December, but everything was working yesterday.
Either way, I will check it out tonight.
GB2U
/kens

kens
01-10-2019, 06:45 PM

Everything working fine !
/kens

Autoroam
01-15-2019, 11:15 AM
well...shizzle

Im trying to migrate to iptvextra fm potato....got the repo and add-on installed but the media info add-on won't download...shows at least 4 dependencies
failing to load...signals, youtube dl control, kodi65 library, extended info script....as a result media info won't DL.

now what? Can I use ur addon without media info enabled....if all Im missing is film artwork and synopses I can live with that.

4me2c
01-15-2019, 01:31 PM
@ Autoroam, are All Your Addons and Repos Up To Date...?!?

kens
01-15-2019, 06:12 PM
well...shizzle

Im trying to migrate to iptvextra fm potato....got the repo and add-on installed but the media info add-on won't download...shows at least 4 dependencies
failing to load...signals, youtube dl control, kodi65 library, extended info script....as a result media info won't DL.

now what? Can I use ur addon without media info enabled....if all Im missing is film artwork and synopses I can live with that.

Yes you can.

I zip'd the 4 script module files you need into 1 zip file.
Download it from the link below, extract the 4 zip files into your download directory.
In kodi, go to Addons/ Install from Zip file.
Go to the download directory and install each zip file.(after installing each one, click update.)

"http://www.mediafire.com/file/piftihcdapcaict/kodi-scripts.zip/file"]http://www.mediafire.com/file/piftihcdapcaict/kodi-scripts.zip/file
/kens

Autoroam
01-17-2019, 07:01 AM
Hey Kens, thanks a ton. Successfully got the scripts installed using your method (media info is now enabled).

When I delete my MAC option and switch to playlists, there is a large dropdown menu with all sorts of playlists.

Im using Kodi 17.6 on Nvidia Shield....any tips on which playlist I should pick?

And please tell me, am I supposed to be getting these playlist through my Shield browser, so the playlists download on to the box?

I know this might be a really stupid question but I really don't know.

Im so frustrated with Potato...its working but loads of glitches...no HD channels play, VOD is sketchy etc etc so Im grateful to you for sorting me out.

kens
01-18-2019, 06:50 PM
Hey Kens, thanks a ton. Successfully got the scripts installed using your method (media info is now enabled).

When I delete my MAC option and switch to playlists, there is a large dropdown menu with all sorts of playlists.

Im using Kodi 17.6 on Nvidia Shield....any tips on which playlist I should pick?

And please tell me, am I supposed to be getting these playlist through my Shield browser, so the playlists download on to the box?

I know this might be a really stupid question but I really don't know.

Im so frustrated with Potato...its working but loads of glitches...no HD channels play, VOD is sketchy etc etc so Im grateful to you for sorting me out.

You just have to remove the MAC# from your Account.
IPTVXtra video add-on will load the playlist.
You just have to enter your donation # and select your servers portal from the list in the IPTVXtra Settings(access from IPTVXtra main menu).
Then click IPTV or VOD on the menu, select All and All again, until you get a Channel or Movie list.
Go back to the IPTVXtra main menu and click auto settings: PVR Simple client.

The Addon will prepare and load your playlist and then load the EPG into Kodi's PVR Simple Client.
Access TV from Kodi's Home Screen Banner (TV menu item or Icon)
Access VOD from the IPTVXtra's VOD menu item.

Use IPTVXtra's MediaInfo by click and hold on a movie, then select Get MediaInfo, from the context sub-menu.

Just FYI, you use a Generic m3u w/options playlist format.

/kens

Autoroam
01-19-2019, 09:03 AM
You just have to remove the MAC# from your Account.
IPTVXtra video add-on will load the playlist.
You just have to enter your donation # and select your servers portal from the list in the IPTVXtra Settings(access from IPTVXtra main menu).
Then click IPTV or VOD on the menu, select All and All again, until you get a Channel or Movie list.
Go back to the IPTVXtra main menu and click auto settings: PVR Simple client.

The Addon will prepare and load your playlist and then load the EPG into Kodi's PVR Simple Client.
Access TV from Kodi's Home Screen Banner (TV menu item or Icon)
Access VOD from the IPTVXtra's VOD menu item.

Use IPTVXtra's MediaInfo by click and hold on a movie, then select Get MediaInfo, from the context sub-menu.

Just FYI, you use a Generic m3u w/options playlist format.

/kens

Thank you Ken! Works beautifully.

Channels play fast, stable picture and audio (relative to Potato)...

However not getting any HD channels or XXX in VOD...is this by design?

Cheers mate

Also, can you tell what this button in the add-on menu does: GENERATE VOD STRM FILES (am I better off leaving this alone?)

Update: Thanks to instructions provided by you and Crazed Ive also got Perfect Player set up and its performing very well....Im in Nerdvana!

kens
01-20-2019, 09:11 PM
Thank you Ken! Works beautifully.

Channels play fast, stable picture and audio (relative to Potato)...

However not getting any HD channels or XXX in VOD...is this by design?

Cheers mate

Also, can you tell what this button in the add-on menu does: GENERATE VOD STRM FILES (am I better off leaving this alone?)

Update: Thanks to instructions provided by you and Crazed Ive also got Perfect Player set up and its performing very well....Im in Nerdvana!

Kodi, from 17.1 - on, has a problem with handling m3u8 redirection handling, which causes most channel changes, to take, it seems, forever!
That is why I use PP for LiveTV now.
(Problem is to be fixed in v18.x)

XXX i had to leave out of IPTVXtra, due to how the original code was written(could not password protect the category).
I have re=written IPTVXtra now, and it is almost ready to release.

And FYI, the HD's have been removed.
The SD version of those channels, are now 720HD.
/kens

Turducken
01-31-2019, 03:18 AM
Can IPTVXtra be used with Kodi 18?

1sikguy
02-03-2019, 04:07 AM
Unable to play any any Iptv channels in IPTVXtra since I installed KODI 18.

vtaylor1229
02-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Unable to play any any Iptv channels in IPTVXtra since I installed KODI 18.

Same here for me! The IPTV option had also stopped working with 17.6 a few weeks ago.

Turducken
02-05-2019, 02:59 AM
Lets hope for an update soon

Autoroam
02-05-2019, 06:53 AM
Lets hope for an update soon

Why don't you guys try using Perfect Player instead?

There is a whole thread on it....Im not at all tech savvy and I got it working.

vtaylor1229
02-05-2019, 12:49 PM

I do use it but it is not "perfect" and so I give myself other good options like this one by kens who is very helpful and dependable.

1sikguy
02-05-2019, 03:06 PM

I use VLC Media for my playlist. The playlist works fine using PVR Simple Client, but does not work using IPTVextra.

tokm
03-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Has anyone been able to get IPTVExtra to work with Kodi 18.1? I've gotten the channels in the guide with no data, and when I click IPTV --> All from within IPTVExtra it just closes.

monsanto
03-29-2019, 03:37 AM
this epg is free only donation kens

vtaylor1229
03-29-2019, 03:59 AM
Has anyone been able to get IPTVExtra to work with Kodi 18.1? I've gotten the channels in the guide with no data, and when I click IPTV --> All from within IPTVExtra it just closes.

IPTVExtra stopped working for me months ago when I was still using 17.6 and it has not worked either with 18.1. kens promised an update weeks ago, but I have seen nothing from him for a while. Is he still around this site? If so kens can you help?

laman4five
03-29-2019, 02:33 PM
this epg is free only donation kens

IPTXXtra 1 addon works on Kodi 18.x VOD but not live TV. There is a version 2 for Kodi 18 at another site hxxps://iptvextra.wixsite.com/iptv-extra xx=tt. Was very briefly listed here too.

The site was listed on Kens EPG before he stopped participating here.

vtaylor1229
03-29-2019, 10:34 PM
IPTXXtra 1 addon works on Kodi 18.x VOD but not live TV. There is a version 2 for Kodi 18 at another site hxxps://iptvextra.wixsite.com/iptv-extra xx=tt. Was very briefly listed here too.

Downloaded and installed version 2 but can''t get it to work. Only one channel downloads in both the channel list and the epg. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get it working? I cannot find instructions anywhere.

tokm
04-02-2019, 09:42 AM

Thanks for the info. I wan't aware KENS was no longer active here. If IPTVXtra isn't being actively maintained anymore what are most people using for a kodi addon? IPTVXtra was great because it auto-setup the guide.

vtaylor1229
04-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the info. I wan't aware KENS was no longer active here. If IPTVXtra isn't being actively maintained anymore what are most people using for a kodi addon? IPTVXtra was great because it auto-setup the guide.

It is being maintained at the site given above by tokm for version 2.

4me2c
04-02-2019, 02:34 PM

There are a few, just have to dig a little on a Kodi Site...!

Shooty
04-02-2019, 04:02 PM
There was a problem with the guide_ks EPG yesterday.
(another member noticed it and I disagreed. (I forgot who, Sorry bout dat)).
He was correct!
I sent a msg. to kens informing him.
when the EPG was re-posted, it included a link to download IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18.

File Download Link;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hafhp8iv6bhcgt5/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip/file

I had to get Instructions from him;

Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!

Go to System settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ Install from Zip
Browse to the downloaded zip file location, and select it.
*(Wait for the "IPTVXtra2 Installed" message.)

Go to Videos/ Video Addons/ IPTVXtra II
Enter your Donation# for both Username & Password, then select your Server Portal.

-To setup the PVR for LiveTV:
Click "PVR Setup & System Tools"
Click "Create IPTVXtra2 custom PVR M3U"
Dialog message "Would You like to load the PVR settings now?". Click OK.
*(You will have to confirm the "Need to Restart" notification, 3 times.)
Dialog message "PVR Integration Complete. Restart Kodi Now For Changes To Take Effect?". Click OK.
Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.

*Features available:
- EPG source can be selected "before setting up PVR". Providers EPG or Alternate "guide_ks".
- XXX LiveTV and VOD can be omitted when Enabled.
- VOD Metadata can be disabled (usefull only on low power or low bandwidth platforms).
- Make .strm files Enabled - This will make a VOD .strm file, for every item in any of these selected(Movie/Classic/Peliculas/Classico) categories.
The files are placed in "userdata/addon_data/iptvxtra2/vodstrms/" directory.
* add to Kodi Library by going to "Videos/Files/Add Files", then select the above directory, set content as Movies, select the default content provider (imdb/tmdb).
- Make .strm files Disabled - Alternately, you can select individual VOD items to add to the Library by "long clicking(Android)/right click(Win), to bring up the
Context Menu, then select "Add Item to Kodi Library".
[/code]

tokm
04-03-2019, 10:32 AM
He was correct!
when the EPG was re-posted, it included a link to download IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18.

[code]Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v5.5.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!)

Enter your Donation# for both Username & Password, then select your Server Portal.

Dialog message "PVR Integration Complete. Restart Kodi Now For Changes To Take Effect?". Click OK.
Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.[/codeE]

Worked perfect thank you very much.

Shooty
05-08-2019, 06:18 PM
He was correct!

File Download Link;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hafhp8iv6bhcgt5/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip/file

Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!

Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.

*Features available:
- EPG source can be selected "before setting up PVR". Providers EPG or Alternate "guide_ks".
- XXX LiveTV and VOD can be omitted when Enabled.
- VOD Metadata can be disabled (usefull only on low power or low bandwidth platforms).
- Make .strm files Enabled - This will make a VOD .strm file, for every item in any of these selected(Movie/Classic/Peliculas/Classico) categories.
The files are placed in "userdata/addon_data/iptvxtra2/vodstrms/" directory.
* add to Kodi Library by going to "Videos/Files/Add Files", then select the above directory, set content as Movies, select the default content provider (imdb/tmdb).
- Make .strm files Disabled - Alternately, you can select individual VOD items to add to the Library by "long clicking(Android)/right click(Win), to bring up the
Context Menu, then select "Add Item to Kodi Library".
[/code]

***Link Updated - IPTVXtra2 v7.8 UPDATE Available - p6 added to servers.

*****Android Install Bug Workaround ****
Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
Open Kodi.
Click Videos.
Click Files.
Click Add Videos...
In the Add Source Window that opens;
Click Browse.
*Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
Click OK
Set Content window will open, ...Click OK

Now you should be able to Load and run IPTVXtra.

*When I get motivation to update v7.7, I will do a code fix.

node
07-26-2019, 04:26 PM
Thanks Ken and all involved, with this amazing addon. Sometimes we the end uses, fail to express our gratitude for the work involved.

loco82
08-15-2019, 03:27 AM
I tried to install IPTVXtra2 v7.7 on two different fire tv Sticks with kodi 19. But after enter the username and password I try to open iptvxtra I always receive a IPTVXtra II error on the top right corner, does anyone knows if I’m doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated

dishuser
08-15-2019, 09:23 AM
it's probably not compatible

Mr Hanky
08-15-2019, 01:53 PM
I tried to install IPTVXtra2 v7.7 on two different fire tv Sticks with kodi 19. But after enter the username and password I try to open iptvxtra I always receive a IPTVXtra II error on the top right corner, does anyone knows if I’m doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated

I installed it on firetv it does work .....but you need a papaio sub. You mean kodi 18.

4me2c
08-15-2019, 02:30 PM
"How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019

How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019 – New Kodi Builds

In this latest Kodi Build tutorial, we look at How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019 and learn how to install this NEW KODI BUILD. Everyday we see the release of new Kodi builds and wizards, which allow access to watch free movies, sports, shows, IPTV and more on Kodi."...!

Shooty
08-15-2019, 04:34 PM
Leia 18.3 is the latest stable version ("Native" Kodi - Not a custom "Build")
*Custom builds will always cause problems eventually, if not immediately!

BTW - Minimum requirements;
FTV Settings;
Enable ADB debugging, Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources, Turn OFF Device Usage Data, and Turn OFF Collect App Usage Data.

IPTV Account;
- No MAC# on the account.

IPTVXtra2 Settings
- Username/ Password - (Donation# for both)
- Server/Portal# selected.

laman4five
08-15-2019, 05:24 PM
Leia 18.3 is the latest stable version ("Native" Kodi - Not a custom "Build")
*Custom builds will always cause problems eventually, if not immediately!

BTW - Minimum requirements;
FTV Settings;
Enable ADB debugging, Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources, Turn OFF Device Usage Data, and Turn OFF Collect App Usage Data.

IPTV Account;
- No MAC# on the account.

IPTVXtra2 Settings
- Username/ Password - (Donation# for both)
- Server/Portal# selected.

Using IPTVXtra 2 x Kodi 18.3.

Recently something has changed I was using 3 android devices with same donation. The devices were only running 1 at a time. I was doing that for1 year. About 10 days ago, every time I changed device, I had to do a reset. Has something changed (NFPS}?

Also, Perfect Player 1.5.3 has become broken. Has anyone else had same problem?

Shooty
08-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Using IPTVXtra 2 x Kodi 18.3.

Recently something has changed I was using 3 android devices with same donation. The devices were only running 1 at a time. I was doing that for1 year. About 10 days ago, every time I changed device, I had to do a reset. Has something changed (NFPS}?

Also, Perfect Player 1.5.3 has become broken. Has anyone else had same problem?
Many users have posted similar problem.
They must have changed security settings.

An announcement would be nice, if it is a Service change!

No problem noticed with many PP installations.
*There is some problems on FireTV sticks. (PP - v.1.5.3)
- HW / HW+ Decoder setting causing no Video/Audio *(Software Decoder works)
- Subtitles enabled may stop video after a few seconds.

rgturk100
08-17-2019, 06:09 PM
I have recently noticed that even on ONE particular device (Android Shield TV) if i use different apps (Kodi, IPTV, Perfect Player) only the first used app works. If I change over to another app, I need to do a reset. This is new and points to a recent change to security settings obviously. Could be a deal changer as my subscription comes up next month. Unless this is corrected I will seriously consider dropping this service as I have another backup service that has many more channels and works on multiple apps and devices within my home network without issue.

Autoroam
10-18-2019, 12:03 PM
The EPG is not loading for me today lads....checked the IPTV Extra add-on settings and not g seems out of place.
Im running Kodi 17.6 Krypton on a ShieldTV...any trouble shooting suggestions? The EPG doesn't load on perfect player
either.

Has the URL changed?

Shooty
10-18-2019, 03:57 PM
The EPG is not loading for me today lads....checked the IPTV Extra add-on settings and not g seems out of place.
Im running Kodi 17.6 Krypton on a ShieldTV...any trouble shooting suggestions? The EPG doesn't load on perfect player
either.

Has the URL changed?
I may have uploaded a (guide_ks.xml) file that I did not save the new data yesterday.
Oops!
For iptvxtra, you should now use (guide_iptvxtra.xml)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_iptvxtra.xml
Will check other file ASAP.

*Update*
Guide fixed.:o

crazed 9.6
10-18-2019, 04:09 PM
Will check other file ASAP

Yea, we also lost data sometime yesterday for the 'other file'

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml

Shooty
10-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Yea, we also lost data sometime yesterday for the 'other file'

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml

All guide files fixed.
FYI - I uploaded files with only "Programme" data, and forgot to add the "Channel" data.???
*I add custom Channel headers after I format the program data (remove un-necessary info).
** Forgot to click "Save" ** LOL !!!

crazed 9.6
10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
All guide files fixed.
FYI - I uploaded files with only "Programme" data, and forgot to add the "Channel" data.???
*I add custom Channel headers after I format the program data (remove un-necessary info).
** Forgot to click "Save" ** LOL !!!

and it's fixed :)
thnx Shooty

Autoroam
10-21-2019, 05:42 AM
Thanks guys

I went to IPTVExtra settings to change the URL to ....guide_iptvxtra.xml

However I just see 3 choices: the first two say 'EPG by Ken' the 3rd says 'CUSTOM'

Bit unsure how to change....any advice?

Edit: Whoops...figured I have to make the change in the Simple TV PVR Settings....done and it loads
up no problems....sweet.

alucard1983
11-19-2019, 12:51 AM
I really like the look and the feel of this... I've installed it... then removed my mac and did a reset.. then even rebooted the computer but all I'm getting under channels in the test pattern screen... and ideas guys? Funny thing is that I can watch vod watching the division... never mind found the channels

Prshfan
11-25-2019, 06:33 PM
Hey guysIs it possible to add 'Server 6' to IPTV, i note that it only goes up to 5 in the menu and i can't seem to find a way to add it manually? If i wish to change my server it sometimes assigns 6 but i have no way to add it to IPTVextra?

Shooty
11-26-2019, 05:21 PM
Hey guysIs it possible to add 'Server 6' to IPTV, i note that it only goes up to 5 in the menu and i can't seem to find a way to add it manually? If i wish to change my server it sometimes assigns 6 but i have no way to add it to IPTVextra?
Quick modification done!
Download the addon file "plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip" from the link below, and save to your devices download directory.
In Kodi, go to system settings, addons, install from zip file, browse to the new file and click to install.
p6 now available.

/Shooty

node
01-11-2020, 09:34 AM
I just installed this on my Android phone, open the folder plugin.video.iptvxtra/ there is no iptvxtra2.m3u. and getting this error when I try starting it. PVR.simple.client loads and works fine.
I have changed the url to ///guide_iptvxtra.xml was ks before and EPG was in Caps now epg.

any ideas.

Tnx.

Shooty
01-12-2020, 06:23 PM
I just installed this on my Android phone, open the folder plugin.video.iptvxtra/ there is no iptvxtra2.m3u. and getting this error when I try starting it. PVR.simple.client loads and works fine.
I have changed the url to ///guide_iptvxtra.xml was ks before and EPG was in Caps now epg.

any ideas.

Tnx.
Download my Repository .zip file

https://tinyurl.com/IPTVXtra2-Repo

In Kodi, go to settings/addons/install from zip file.
Select and install the downloaded file - repository.Kens13-1.1.0.zip
Then go to settings/addons/install from Repository.
Select Kens Kodi Repo/ Video Addons/ IPTVXtra II
Click to install.
It will install req'd files.
Go to Videos/ Video addons/ IPTVXtra II
!st startup you will enter your UserID & password (Donation# x2)
Select your Server Portal.

from the IPTVXtra 2 main menu, select pvr setup & system tools.
Then select Create Custom pvr playlist.
System will connect to server, download full playlist, then will create a custom playlist and prompt if you want to load into the PVR.
Select Yes, then confirm system restart (3 times).
Kodi needs to restart, so confirm shutdown, click exit.
Restart Kodi and the PVR will load all info and a TV menu item will be on the main menu.
Select TV/Guide to display EPG.
*Recommend you install the IPTVXtra2 skin also, from the Repository.

node
01-23-2020, 03:47 PM
Thanks Shooty, got it loaded and working great. Much thanks.

Shooty
01-24-2020, 08:01 PM
Glad to help.
/Shooty

tokm
02-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Do we need an update to change the iptvrocket url from .tv to .ru?

Shooty
02-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Do we need an update to change the iptvrocket url from .tv to .ru?
Yes you do, ...sorry!
Normally it would update itself from the Repo, but I have not added it yet.
Here is a link to the updated video add-on.

https://tinyurl.com/iptvxtra2-v8x1

Download and in kodi, install zip file.
IPTVXtra2 will update.
Open settings, change portal & save settings.
Make new custom playlist, load to pvr, shutdown &
Restart kodi

**UPDATE**
Kens Kodi Repository updated with IPTVXtra2 v8.1.
Kodi will update IPTVXtra2 automatically, if you have the Repository installed.

You can install the Repo. by downloading the file in Post#93 above.
/Shooty

James4u
02-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Hi,

Tried installing on Kodi 18.5 install on linux..
When i tired using the app after the basic setup and reboot, I got prompted I needed to login to Google Devices, twice..
The first one worked fine, but the 2nd one, I got a message that Google had suspended authenication for this app..

Anything I can do to fix this?

TIA..

Shooty
02-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Hi,

Tried installing on Kodi 18.5 install on linux..
When i tired using the app after the basic setup and reboot, I got prompted I needed to login to Google Devices, twice..
The first one worked fine, but the 2nd one, I got a message that Google had suspended authenication for this app..
Anything I can do to fix this?

TIA..
1st ...???
A Linux install should have nothing to do with Google??
That said, there is a problem on Android devices regarding the YouTube video addon for Kodi, not being authenticated.
This may be what that message relates to, since Google owns YT.
*See this link;

https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.youtube/issues/700
*FYI - Youtube is a required dependency of IPTVXtra2, to play Trailers for VOD.
(The addon used to come with a community API Key, but they now require user API Keys, so i may remove the requirement until they solve this)

Possible solution would be to install youtube from the Kodi repository.
Open the addon and login with a google account, or create a new account.
Once your login info is setup, shutdown and restart Kodi.
You should now be able to install or run IPTVXtra2.
/Shooty

James4u
02-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Now all working..
As it turns out YouTube add-on in Kodi by default turns on User API..
By disabling the feature through the config everything is working beautifully..
Thanks for the steer in the right direction. :)

Shooty
02-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Now all working..
As it turns out YouTube add-on in Kodi by default turns on User API..
By disabling the feature through the config everything is working beautifully..
Thanks for the steer in the right direction. :)
Here to help!
BTW, ...Posting your problem, may help others as well, ...so Cheers 2U!!
/Shooty

monsanto
10-20-2020, 10:28 PM
Donde entro el repository kens en que parte cuando abro kodi soy nuevo.no es lo mismo que anadir un addons. esto se entra en simple client. me pueden ayudar

arseniogomez
12-12-2020, 02:22 PM
I need to do an iptv reset, but i forgot my order id. What other options do i have?

catz
12-12-2020, 03:44 PM
PM cazed8.4

Shooty
12-14-2020, 04:33 PM
I need to do an iptv reset, but i forgot my order id. What other options do i have?
Email address you used to place your order, and your account code.