PDA

View Full Version : Stalker .8 and LSENGARD

shollywood
06-02-2015, 06:09 PM
What am I missing?

In setting up keep getting error.

Field 1 change MAC address....pretty straight forward, leave 00:1A:79 then put in whatever you choose.
Field 2 Server address Is this where i put Portal.IPTV######### etc?

Do I need to put serial number in? What else am I not entering that needs to go in?

dara
06-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Don't use "portal.iptvprivateserver.tv". Use "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" when using PVR.Stalker. Serial numbers aren't necessary.

shollywood
06-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Thanks Dara!! Made that change but still not working. Unable to load channels. URL goes right under Mac Address yes?

shollywood
06-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Can anyone help me here.....ANYONE???

Ipguy
06-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Try using the addon Google kodi iptv stalker addon pick the seo Michael tutorial the addon is much nicer and easier to use.

psycon
06-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Can anyone help me here.....ANYONE???

Since i saw your post on XDA I assume your using a fire TV.. uninstall your current installation of kodi and install this version instead
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2hNX3h1TkxgLXhNM0lwQmx3VHc/view?usp=sharing

if that doesnt simply just work,

put kodi in debug mode. then quit kodi, run it, close it again and paste your log to pastebin and pm it to me

shollywood
06-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Since i saw your post on XDA I assume your using a fire TV.. uninstall your current installation of kodi and install this version instead
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2hNX3h1TkxgLXhNM0lwQmx3VHc/view?usp=sharing

if that doesnt simply just work,

put kodi in debug mode. then quit kodi, run it, close it again and paste your log to pastebin and pm it to me

Actually haven't upgraded to latest on fire tv but trying to setup on Nvidia shield console, which has a custom kodi version, so I need to addon stalker via zip. With my fire tv setup and stalker, I just needed to do as I said above, it worked. But this new one is a no go?

psycon
06-16-2015, 12:43 AM
try simply installng Kodi 5 beta 2