PDA

View Full Version : download kodi onto fire stick

hobbyman
07-09-2018, 06:37 PM
I have a dream t1 that works great but I also have a fire stick I picked up a couple of years ago that I am attempting to load kodi on. The profile is set but when I try to download Kodi I get the orange download button but it takes me to a series of options but no way to click on any of them. I am not sure if they are asking for payment method or not. Any one have this problem before? Thank you.

floder2
07-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Are you using ......google play store to download the Kodi 17.6 ....its free..............

hobbyman
07-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the reply, I was following a video on youtube when I ran into the problem. I will look in the app store on the stick and see what I come up with. I've had this stick in a drawer for a few years and now have time to play with it. Thanks. Am I right in thinking that I can use the same sub, on both the stick and my T1, but not at the same time?

andkaal
07-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the reply, I was following a video on youtube when I ran into the problem. I will look in the app store on the stick and see what I come up with. I've had this stick in a drawer for a few years and now have time to play with it. Thanks. Am I right in thinking that I can use the same sub, on both the stick and my T1, but not at the same time?

You are right. Unless you get 2 donations, you can use both at the same time.

Marley
07-12-2018, 10:29 PM
my old stick dont work on 17.6 but 16.1 works great did you get that too just asking and yes you are right as long as the other one is not on but you need to do i ip rest every time you switch which sucks

andkaal
07-13-2018, 01:01 AM
my old stick dont work on 17.6 but 16.1 works great did you get that too just asking and yes you are right as long as the other one is not on but you need to do i ip rest every time you switch which sucks

Marley, the 17.6 works. Is your stick a 1st generation (without alexa) or a 2nd generation with Alexa ? Did you download the 17.6 from the Kodi download site ? The 2nd generation with alexa is more powerful. 16.1 works good with the 1st gen. sticks. .. andkaal:o

andkaal
07-13-2018, 02:26 AM

Also having buffering and kick outs on the rocket server the last 12 - 14 days. Maybe that can be your problem. andkaal:o

Marley
07-13-2018, 11:45 AM
ok its first when i got it for 20 bucks

jems121
01-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Yes, I have faced the same issue old one is not working with Kodi 17.6 krypton. After that, I have updated my firestick to the latest version and installed Kodi 18 Leia on my firestick and now both working fine for me. Used Firestick Blog (https://firestickblog.com/) guide to update my firestick.

Mr Hanky
01-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Enable device management and debugging to install 3rd party apps. All kodi's work on amazon products there is no restricts for versions lol. You need a free amazon account to do anything first.

duhhud
01-02-2019, 07:23 PM
you can use the down loader app from the app store to install kodi on your fire stick type in hxxps://kodi.tv/download(change the xx to tt) but it may install kodi 18. or use adblink. Put a copy of kodi 17.6 from the kodi website on to your computer desktop then make sure your computer and your fire stick are on the same wifi network.it (will only work if both are on wifi)..... i dont have a t1 but if your t1 mac is set up using 79: in it,the only way to use the service on the fire stick and the t1 with a mac is with 78: in the mac using kodi pvr client or a stb program.if you have kodi on both you can use a play list.use kens pluggin it is called iptv extra kens made it very simple to use.Or perfect player or a app like that