PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

mavblues
06-01-2015, 05:47 PM
OK, I know this is probably a dumb question, but I've searched and I can't find the answer.

If I long press the power button to actually turn the box OFF (instead of standby), how do I turn the box back ON? Right now, I have to unplug the power and then plug it back in.

I've tried short press of power, long press of power, pressing a bunch of other buttons, nothing seems to turn it back on.

TIA

Marley
06-01-2015, 06:57 PM
me i just hit power button thats on avov tv online box right

Miffy23
06-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I have the same issue. I can turn off the box but can not turn it on with the remote. I have to unplug the box, then it will start automatically.
Also, rewind and fast forward doesn't work for me either. I just bought the box this weekend. I'm loving this box so far besides a couple small
issues. Any one have any insight on the rewind, fast foward and power issues?
Thanks for your time.

Marley
06-02-2015, 08:08 PM
when on a movie hold the ok button will move rewind or fast forward where the arrow at

Switchon
06-02-2015, 08:16 PM
I have a VIXO1 and if you are in a movie you just hold down the blue outer ring left or right < > in the center of your remote for about a second or more and the scroll bar should pop up on the screen. Just hold it down to scroll, but if you are watching Live TV there will be no scroll bar popup unlike in Kodi/xbmc.

As asft has already mentioned.

12icer
06-03-2015, 01:06 AM
AVOV, or AVOV VIXO1, or =======? I had to do a remote setup to get mine on the VIXO1 to do what I wanted it to there is a menu for it but I haven't used it in so long I would have to go back through it again.

dontmat
06-03-2015, 01:28 AM
on the mag remote the red on/off is for the mag54
I havent programmed the remote to wrk tv yet but i assume the blue on/off is not for power on the mag

nada233
06-03-2015, 02:21 AM
when turning tvonline on or off I use the red button on the remote and it all I do and tv show as nothing on line.the red power button is on the righ corner of the remote.

mavblues
06-14-2015, 06:28 PM
when turning tvonline on or off I use the red button on the remote and it all I do and tv show as nothing on line.the red power button is on the righ corner of the remote.

Are you actually long pressing the power button to turn the box off, or are you just going into standby?

If you turn the box OFF (long press of power button), then pressing the power button again does not turn the box back on. You have to unplug the box to turn it back on.