PDA

View Full Version : paid 5 days ago still no service

selfware
06-14-2018, 02:29 AM
I have never before encountered an issue with credit card payment not being immediate.
Now my statement shows the payment pending... and the epay company is not paying iptv??? so i wait 5 days and still not email .
Why not just activate me and if the payment does not go through disable my account?

waiting in good faith.
Any Help appreciate

crazed 9.6
06-14-2018, 02:36 AM
I have never before encountered an issue with credit card payment not being immediate.
Now my statement shows the payment pending... and the epay company is not paying iptv??? so i wait 5 days and still not email .
Why not just activate me and if the payment does not go through disable my account?

waiting in good faith.
Any Help appreciate

do not wait in good faith any longer... click my name and send me a message with the particulars:)

selfware
06-14-2018, 03:13 AM
do not wait in good faith any longer... click my name and send me a message with the particulars:)

Thank you crazed for the prompt reply.
Here's hoping you can resolve this today! before the world cup opener tomorrow morning !!

crazed 9.6
06-14-2018, 03:22 AM
I got it and have sent directly.
But I gotta tell you that for this to be addressed and info send back to me has never taken less then at least a full 24 hours, most times it is a couple of days. Or you may even hear before me.
I gotta be honest here bud, so you can find other means for that opener and not miss it :(

but 5 days in pending shows there was something a-miss :(
I do not necassarly means something on your part or etc... just something went a-miss .
So I would not depend on it for tomoorow's opener :(

crazed 9.6
06-14-2018, 03:51 AM
some recent posts have been moderated (dissapeared)..
Please send inquiries like that to my private messages.
I will answer :)

Marley
06-14-2018, 05:51 PM
I can tell you crazed help many best guy i know for that .