PDA

View Full Version : Release IPTVXtra v2.2.1 - Reworked but Temporary patch up

kens
06-13-2018, 12:00 AM
***>>> Repository now available to install or upgrade This and other related Addon Extras. <<<***
Link and Information here > http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository&p=242319#post242319

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository&p=242319#post242319
Plugin.video.iptvxtra Video Addon for Kodi
Auto setup of IPTV Simple PVR + Auto disable/ enable.
Renumbered channels
EPG Guide auto set.
Access to VOD (***All Adult content omitted (temporarily))

Install to Kodi
Open the Video addon
Click Open IPTVXra Settings

Enter your Donation#

Select your Server/ Portal

Select Guide source (Default is guide_ks.xml)
*** Reflects the HD Channel changes.
*Save Settings.

Click "IPTV - All - All" to Download your Playlist data.
(You will get a TV channel list)

Go back to IPTVXtra Main Menu

Click Auto-set IPTV Simple PVR
You should get a Green "Done" message and the Channels then Guide Loading Messages.
* If you do not get the Done message, go to System Settings/ Addons/ My Addons/ PVR Clients/ PV IPTV Simple Client - Click Enable.
Go back to IPTVXtra and do the Startup Sequence again.
(This has happened rarely on certain Android Devices ???)

Go to home screen and click TV.
Enjoy.

/kens

were55
06-13-2018, 08:52 PM
Hi Ken,

I tried in Kodi 18.0/RPI3 but kodi is resetting when try to get the channel list

15:49:54.345 T:1938076240 ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
15:50:05.538 T:1647350640 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.IPTVXtra/?mode=iptv
15:50:08.820 T:1938076240 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.IPTVXtra/?mode=channel&cat=%2A) failed

any clue?

kens
06-13-2018, 10:39 PM
I'm a complete NOOB re: RasPI

All I can suggest is Read and check Faq's and known problems

https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Raspberry_Pi

https://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ

Then I would suggest you not use nightly's or beta's or alpha's, or even Release Candidates, if you expect things to work as they should.
!7.6 is current release for that platform.

Sorry, but it is impossible to help remotely on a non-stable release.
I could spend hours searching for a cause and it usually is related to Kodi bugs in the pre-release.

Good Luck though
/kens

Autoroam
06-14-2018, 03:41 PM
Im currently using Simple IPTV PVR client with Potato TV.

If I instal your add-on, which also uses Simple IPTV PVR, will there be a conflict in settings?

Or can both Potato and yours exist harmoniously?

1sikguy
06-14-2018, 07:37 PM
Kens … Install was SMOOTH. Only issue I have is with the VOD. If I set the VOD Genre filter to on OR off, I get the same movie list. Can't get the Genre categories to show up.

kens
06-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Kens … Install was SMOOTH. Only issue I have is with the VOD. If I set the VOD Genre filter to on OR off, I get the same movie list. Can't get the Genre categories to show up.

That is one of the sections I have to write over from scratch, so in the meantime it is a workaround patch job.
You get all the English VOD/Extras, or you get all of it. (*This is why I had to exclude the Adult stuff ...I couldn't get rid of it!)
(At least people can access the VOD items)

/kens

freeloader1
06-14-2018, 11:22 PM
Thanks for your hard work Ken.:)

were55
06-14-2018, 11:52 PM
I'm a complete NOOB re: RasPI

All I can suggest is Read and check Faq's and known problems

https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Raspberry_Pi

https://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ

Then I would suggest you not use nightly's or beta's or alpha's, or even Release Candidates, if you expect things to work as they should.
!7.6 is current release for that platform.

Sorry, but it is impossible to help remotely on a non-stable release.
I could spend hours searching for a cause and it usually is related to Kodi bugs in the pre-release.

Good Luck though
/kens

Hi Kens,

I tried again with stable version (LibreElec 17.6) and works great, thanks !!

Netconn
06-15-2018, 06:12 PM
So, do I have this right? All the channels went to SD about a week ago and now we have about a dozen HD channels at the end of the 800's with no program info?

jbdmusic
06-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Hi Ken, I just can't get IPTVExtra to connect. I enter the donation number in settings and select everything else you said and then get invalid login error when I click to open IPTV.

kens
06-15-2018, 08:29 PM
So, do I have this right? All the channels went to SD about a week ago and now we have about a dozen HD channels at the end of the 800's with no program info?

Yup!!!
/kens

kens
06-15-2018, 08:45 PM
Hi Ken, I just can't get IPTVExtra to connect. I enter the donation number in settings and select everything else you said and then get invalid login error when I click to open IPTV.

Do you have a MAC# linked to your account?
You cannot connect to get playlist data if you have a MAC#.
You need to set your account to Playlist Access which will remove the MAC#

FYI - You can make a Custom playlist from a template, and access the services while having a MAC#.
You just can't get a full playlist prepared for you by the Server and uploaded for u 2 download.

Shutdown Kodi then Go and do an IPTV Reset.
If it still wont connect, let me know your Portal/ Server.
/kens

Netconn
06-15-2018, 11:40 PM
Yup!!!
/kens

Thanks... I'm never sure if I have IPTV working as best it can be.

Autoroam
06-16-2018, 10:38 AM
I tried to download IPTVXtra and got this window saying "the key you provided for file access was invalid"..

Has it been removed?

Edit: NVM got it now. Will give it a whirl and report back. Thanks Ken. You guys do so much for us.
Really appreciate it.

jbdmusic
06-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Yup!!!
/kens

Hi Ken, so I was able to get into the IPTVXtra following your steps but no EPG. It's definitely set on the 2nd URL with the guide_ks.xml. Also do you always access the channels by by clicking on IPTV or do you open IPTV Simple?

kens
06-16-2018, 08:10 PM
Hi Ken, so I was able to get into the IPTVXtra following your steps but no EPG. It's definitely set on the 2nd URL with the guide_ks.xml. Also do you always access the channels by by clicking on IPTV or do you open IPTV Simple?

I guess I will have to make a Video!!
Once you click auto-setup of PVR , IPTVXtra loads the playlist file and the guide data into iptv simple client.
Then it enables it. The channels and guide load up, and you get a TV Icon on Home Screen main menu.
click TV and you get a channel list, but the sub menu has the guide selection.(or slide to left of screen and select it from the side menu.
You only use IPTVXtra for accessing VOD. (the iptv menu item is just to load the channel list (no guide data)).
/kens

tokm
06-23-2018, 10:40 PM
I just started using IPTVExtra (previously using PotatoTV). Im using the HD version of the xml guide and I noticed that no matter what offset I put in the PVR IPTV Simple Client that it doesn't shift any of the times in the guide. I have also made sure that the setting 'apply time shift to all channels' is selected. The time shift worked when I was using PotatoTV with kens guide. Anyone else experiencing this?

kens
06-25-2018, 04:18 PM
I just started using IPTVExtra (previously using PotatoTV). Im using the HD version of the xml guide and I noticed that no matter what offset I put in the PVR IPTV Simple Client that it doesn't shift any of the times in the guide. I have also made sure that the setting 'apply time shift to all channels' is selected. The time shift worked when I was using PotatoTV with kens guide. Anyone else experiencing this?

Any changes to PVR settings requires clearing of the database.
Disable IPTV Simple client.
Go to system Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/ General tab - clear data and confirm by OK.
Go back to PVR Settings and change the Offset time of the EPG then Save by OK.
Enable the PVR.

/kens

tokm
06-30-2018, 11:37 PM
That worked, thanks kens

4me2c
07-02-2018, 05:19 PM
I would just Like to Add a big "THANKS" to kens as it took about 1/2 hour to get this going on Me Friends Kodi MX Box using the PVRSimpleTV player already installed...! She had left a Digit out of the Donation # and when I found it and Put it in the Right Spot, Viola...! Good, NO... Great Stuff, Thanks Kens...!

4me2c
07-03-2018, 12:15 AM
I guess I will have to make a Video!!
Once you click auto-setup of PVR , IPTVXtra loads the playlist file and the guide data into iptv simple client.
Then it enables it. The channels and guide load up, and you get a TV Icon on Home Screen main menu.
click TV and you get a channel list, but the sub menu has the guide selection.(or slide to left of screen and select it from the side menu.
You only use IPTVXtra for accessing VOD. (the iptv menu item is just to load the channel list (no guide data)).
/kens

for some reason this is not happening on Me Home Screen in KODI 17.6 in a A95X Box...!

kens
07-03-2018, 12:31 AM
for some reason this is not happening on Me Home Screen in TVMC 17.4 in a A95X Box...!

This is with the Confluence Skin. Any other skin, adjust steps and menus.

did you click IPTV (Then ALL genres / All Languages) and got a Channel List.
Then you go back and click Auto-Setting PVR
*This should then load and start the PVR which places a LiveTV or TV Icon on the Home Screen.

Why TVMC? That is a KODI Fork made for certain STB's or OS with some sort of deficiency.
Your box should handle Kodi 17.6 for Android(Google Playstore)

/kens

kens
07-03-2018, 12:34 AM
I would just Like to Add a big "THANKS" to kens as it took about 1/2 hour to get this going on Me Friends Kodi MX Box using the PVRSimpleTV player already installed...! She had left a Digit out of the Donation # and when I found it and Put it in the Right Spot, Viola...! Good, NO... Great Stuff, Thanks Kens...!

Thanks.
Glad it is being used without 2 many problems.
I am shooting for as little user input as possible.
/kens

4me2c
07-03-2018, 01:05 AM
This is with the Confluence Skin. Any other skin, adjust steps and menus.

did you click IPTV (Then ALL genres / All Languages) and got a Channel List.
Then you go back and click Auto-Setting PVR ..."Yes"
*This should then load and start the PVR which places a LiveTV or TV Icon on the Home Screen.

Why TVMC? That is a KODI Fork made for certain STB's or OS with some sort of deficiency.
Your box should handle Kodi 17.6 for Android(Google Playstore) see below...

/kens

Yes, it is Kodi 17.6 and I used the TVMC Tab to load Kodi into it after Deleting the TVMC... Hadn't used that box in awhile and when I went looking into some notes I was Reminded that I do in Fact have Kodi 17.6 installed instead... esp when the window opens up and shows Kodi 17.6 loading...! Lol...!

dishuser
07-03-2018, 01:23 AM
Yes, it is Kodi 17.6 and I used the TVMC Tab to load Kodi into it after Deleting the TVMC... Hadn't used that box in awhile and when I went looking into some notes I was Reminder that I do in Fact have Kodi 17.6 installed instead... esp when the window opens up and shows Kodi 17.6 loading...! Lol...!

and what skin are you using?

4me2c
07-03-2018, 03:38 AM
and what skin are you using?

When I enter into the Settings the window opens with the word Confluence near the top of the page but the Main Screen is Black with a Lime Green Robot...! I go into Add-ons...My add-ons...PVR Clients...PVR IPTV Simple Client is Enabled, all others are Disabled . Do I need a Special URL to put inside the General Settings of it or does the one I d/l'd take care of all of it...?!?

4me2c
07-03-2018, 03:42 AM
NOW it is Loading...! and the TV icon is on the Bar...! Thought I had enabled the "Auto Setting PVR" and I just did (again) to be sure and it came thru...!

Lol... the Time is Right...!

dishuser
07-03-2018, 11:05 AM
NOW it is Loading...! and the TV icon is on the Bar...! Thought I had enabled the "Auto Setting PVR" and I just did (again) to be sure and it came thru...!

Lol... the Time is Right...!

good to hear it was a simple fix :cool:

4me2c
07-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Thanks, Sometimes the Most Simple is Often Over-looked...!

Hope these posts Help Others...!

kens
07-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Just an FYI...
every week or so, you should open IPTVXtra, click VOD until you get the Movie list.
Then do an Auto setting of the PVR.

This will make you a new playlist with any changes or additions to the Channel listings, and load it into the PVR and Enable it.

/kens

levyjo
07-05-2018, 02:27 AM
I have 3 firetv working with iptvxtra.
I'm trying to program a new firetv cube. I do all the step by step but channels and guide will not load. When accessing from iptvxtra icon I get all channels and VOD. But from the TV access on the menu no guide and no channels.
One thing I paid attention is when I go to auto PVR setting I don't get "DONE" at the end. Any help will be appreciated.

kens
07-06-2018, 04:52 PM
I have 3 firetv working with iptvxtra.
I'm trying to program a new firetv cube. I do all the step by step but channels and guide will not load. When accessing from iptvxtra icon I get all channels and VOD. But from the TV access on the menu no guide and no channels.
One thing I paid attention is when I go to auto PVR setting I don't get "DONE" at the end. Any help will be appreciated.

Is it a native Kodi version from Playstore, or a custom version?.
Are there any other PVR clients Enabled? Disable all.

vtaylor1229
07-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Just an FYI...
every week or so, you should open IPTVXtra, click VOD until you get the Movie list.
Then do an Auto setting of the PVR.

This will make you a new playlist with any changes or additions to the Channel listings, and load it into the PVR and Enable it.

/kens

With the movie list displayed, how can the auto pvr setup be accessed while keeping the list displayed? Do I just go back then to the previous window with the pvr auto setup ?

kens
07-06-2018, 10:00 PM
With the movie list displayed, how can the auto pvr setup be accessed while keeping the list displayed? Do I just go back then to the previous window with the pvr auto setup ?

yes, sorry I am usually more precise.
/kens

vtaylor1229
07-07-2018, 12:40 AM
yes, sorry I am usually more precise.
/kens

Thanks kens - and you are fine!

levyjo
07-07-2018, 06:52 PM
It's a native Kodi downloaded from Kodi. No other PVR enabled

kens
07-08-2018, 09:27 PM
It's a native Kodi downloaded from Kodi. No other PVR enabled

If you get a channel list in IPTVXtra but the pvr auto setting function does not complete the setup, giving you a TV menu item, I can only suspect there is a problem with the Kodi version you are using for your new Device.
(I had a problem with a newly released Android STB. It was a 64bit O/S and I had to load the 64bit Kodi for Android)

If you use the Google Playstore method, it will automatically check which version you require.

Let me know if you still can't get up and running. We can try to debug 4U

***Make sure you are not using Kodi18. Use 17.6
/kens

kens
08-08-2018, 04:38 PM
** repository now available for this Addon. **
Updated Version plus Extra Addons available.
Instructions and Link Info here > http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository&p=242319#post242319
/kens