PDA

View Full Version : How to access Amazon Prime videos on KODI

1sikguy
06-11-2018, 09:40 PM
I installed a repo called 'xlordkx' successfully. In it is the video addon for Amazon Prime movies.
Problem is... get a logon failed when I use my regular Amazon account info. There are other posts on Google describing this problem, but no solution.

Anyone with a similar issue know of a fix? Is there an addon from another repo that works better?

floder2
06-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Don't think your regular regular Amazon account will work !! I think with an Amazon Prime account you can get 30 days free trial .....but you have to set that up at amazonprimevideo ..but then they will charge 12.99 per month after the free trial.......................

1sikguy
06-12-2018, 12:52 AM
I already signed up for the free trial. There is no seperate account to sign up with for Prime. It's just your regular Amazon Userid/Password account.

floder2
06-12-2018, 03:33 AM
I already signed up for the free trial. There is no seperate account to sign up with for Prime. It's just your regular Amazon Userid/Password account.

Then there must be a problem with the Kodi addon

floder2
06-12-2018, 03:35 AM
I already signed up for the free trial. There is no separate account to sign up with for Prime. It's just your regular Amazon Userid/Password account.

Well I have an Amazon account but its not a Amazon Prime account ..they charge for that................

Marley
06-16-2018, 09:23 PM
if you look hard you will find app that play all free